Pages:
Author

Topic: MEME coins are good to invest? - page 2. (Read 867 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
December 17, 2021, 05:45:18 PM
Meme coins are not good for investment and the reason is that meme coins don't seek to solve a real problem in the world and have no actual use at the present time. It is expected that these coins will not survive in a few years.

Well, I guess that it depends on what the investor's target is. If they want to invest in a solid, long term project, because they believe in it and want to support some change, they should just hodl Bitcoin or another good project with it's own blockchain; but if they want to just speculate meme coins are still a high risk / high return investment that can fit for many different investor profiles.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1323
December 17, 2021, 05:41:49 PM
Meme coins are not good for investment and the reason is that meme coins don't seek to solve a real problem in the world and have no actual use at the present time. It is expected that these coins will not survive in a few years. Also, the total supply of the meme coins will have a significant impact on their value in the long term. So if you aren't afraid of losing your money, the meme coins will be the right choice for you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
My networth? A slice of pizza :)
December 17, 2021, 02:38:48 PM
What Is SpaceDawgs? I found this meme coin on twitter... Look what they write about this project and let me know what you think

Lol , i if i were to choose when the time you posted this?

I will clearly choose SHIBA INU , and look at it now? while your Spacedawgs remain lowering , SHIB make it to the top next to Dogecoin .

and are you a team member of this project?

You are right, from that said time being better to choose Shiba  the outcome as this moment is very huge,
lots of investors from that stage reallu enjoy the benefits from this project, meme is meme so better to
work with how you will ride with this kind of investment.

If somebody chooses to invest in meme coins for the lols it might be alright, but if someone wants to make their first moves in the crypto space and get to know how the market works, I would say that meme coins are the worst choice among all cryptocurrencies out there. If you take DOGE as an example, does that mean that you have to be sitting in front of your Twitter all day long refreshing Elon Musk's account to see whether he tweeted about DOGE again in order to get in? I would stick to some more established coins with a real feature set.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
December 17, 2021, 08:42:28 AM
What Is SpaceDawgs? I found this meme coin on twitter... Look what they write about this project and let me know what you think

I will clearly choose SHIBA INU , and look at it now? while your Spacedawgs remain lowering , SHIB make it to the top next to Dogecoin .

You are right, from that said time being better to choose Shiba  the outcome as this moment is very huge,
lots of investors from that stage reallu enjoy the benefits from this project, meme is meme so better to
work with how you will ride with this kind of investment.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
December 17, 2021, 08:01:37 AM

Activity: 592
Merit: 116
December 17, 2021, 06:53:48 AM
no good meme coins to invest. let alone the meme coin you're promoting spacedawgs that has no future plans.
if you really think it's good for investment, then do it because of all the possibilities that will happen in the future, you yourself will feel it, whether it's a gain or a loss. but in my opinion it is a shitcoin that is not very good to adopt let alone to invest long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 17, 2021, 04:08:10 AM
There are many types of MEME coins in which we can make a good profit by investing in them.  We have to choose that coin, we have to see how good the future will be and we have to invest. If we invest in this way then we will be profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 16, 2021, 12:34:11 PM
In my opinion, investing in meme coins is an unnecessary risk. Of course, sometimes you can earn a lot from them, but we must be aware that there is nothing else behind such a project, only speculation. If something goes wrong at one point and the marketing fails, we can lose everything completely.
What you're saying is something that very rarely realizes that anyone who has too much love or liking for meme tokens, so no matter how much you try to convince them, no one will believe it as long as they haven't tasted the bitterness of losing through meme tokens.

You are right, there are people who love taking the risk of thinking,

They are okay losing their funds in hope that meme will bring them the benefits.

I's really needed to reassess every position you take when you are dealing with this kind of investment,
maybe there's money behind, but the risk is bigger if you don't know how to handle things the right way.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 739
Cashback 15%
December 16, 2021, 12:26:52 PM
In my opinion, investing in meme coins is an unnecessary risk. Of course, sometimes you can earn a lot from them, but we must be aware that there is nothing else behind such a project, only speculation. If something goes wrong at one point and the marketing fails, we can lose everything completely.
MemeCoin tends to have higher volatility, as MemeCoin is a community-driven token. after the success of Dogecoin some time ago, very many developers is releasing tokens or memecoin with various unique names.
based on data held by CoinMarketCap, There are more than 5,000 memecoins in circulation. Of course, this number will increase, because anyone can create a new cryptocurrency.
with the development of technology and adoption of the crypto industry, New coins will keep coming. There is no guarantee that memecoin will continue to survive in the crypto market. So be careful.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 16, 2021, 05:52:24 AM

Memecoin meets utility...

So is this supposedly an ANN Thread? what a cheap project to follow lol, you cannot even create your own ANN so you are promoting here with this kind of strategy? how can you expect community to commit or invest when we are seeing no great team and marketing behind the project?
 Meme coins are always scary to invest for  lol.
as long as you know when to invest and when to take out then you are safe, because Meme coins usually being pumped in our time now but will be dumped sooner .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
My networth? A slice of pizza :)
December 16, 2021, 03:53:21 AM
Since Elon Musk's tweet about Tesla being able to be bought with Doge has seen a 20% increase today, a sign that Elon Musk's influence remains much awaited and sure enough doge holders are a little excited to see this news.
I don't know if this will be hype or not. Doge is indeed the best meme coin, to be honest I'm still not too sure about meme coins but if Elon Musk makes a statement like this it will make investors more confident in meme coins.

Elon Musk's tweet: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1470703708677840896

DOGE deserves to thank Elon musk, coins that are almost dead can be helped and make investors continue to speculate to keep DOGE, I hope besides DOGE he also makes his own coins so that the market will be brighter in the future.
DOGE is not almost dead, they are just stagnant before but since Elon starts to hype this meme token it becomes more active and encourage many developer to create meme token as well. With the recent tweet of Elon, it looks like he is more serious now and the price reacts on it. Trade with meme tokens, but don’t invest if you are still doubting.
DOGE doesnt really have significant movement until Elon make things hype up and it did really make out some those price increase that we havent seen for years and the ones who had benefited out is into those people who had trusted and hoarded DOGE before it was been hyped.

And now we are seeing a bunch of copy cats trying out to play into the market and hoping for some marketshare? Well it sucks but one had passed out and thats SHIB.

Meme coins doesnt really have that significant real use case but community would always have the final say.

But I think it is possible that Elon Musk even makes DOGE become a special payment method for Tesla products. It he isn't done yet with the coin as he again kept rumors about DOGE and its role for Tesla products alive. Would he do that if he already knew he would disregard it fully at some point in the future? I don't think so because he knows that would create a lot of haters. Nobody knows how much he might be holding himself as well.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
December 14, 2021, 06:32:26 PM
Since Elon Musk's tweet about Tesla being able to be bought with Doge has seen a 20% increase today, a sign that Elon Musk's influence remains much awaited and sure enough doge holders are a little excited to see this news.
I don't know if this will be hype or not. Doge is indeed the best meme coin, to be honest I'm still not too sure about meme coins but if Elon Musk makes a statement like this it will make investors more confident in meme coins.

DOGE deserves to thank Elon musk, coins that are almost dead can be helped and make investors continue to speculate to keep DOGE, I hope besides DOGE he also makes his own coins so that the market will be brighter in the future.
DOGE is not almost dead, they are just stagnant before but since Elon starts to hype this meme token it becomes more active and encourage many developer to create meme token as well. With the recent tweet of Elon, it looks like he is more serious now and the price reacts on it. Trade with meme tokens, but don’t invest if you are still doubting.
DOGE doesnt really have significant movement until Elon make things hype up and it did really make out some those price increase that we havent seen for years and the ones who had benefited out is into those people who had trusted and hoarded DOGE before it was been hyped.

And now we are seeing a bunch of copy cats trying out to play into the market and hoping for some marketshare? Well it sucks but one had passed out and thats SHIB.

Meme coins doesnt really have that significant real use case but community would always have the final say.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
December 14, 2021, 06:31:16 PM
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
December 14, 2021, 06:08:58 PM
At the moment, meme coins have a lot of hype. The success of DOGE and a moment later SHIBA give hope for huge profits from further projects of this type. I think that if someone keeps a few extra dollars it's worth risking them into some niche, meme project. It is possible that it will turn out to be another skyrocketing project.
But you also need to be careful with meme coin projects because there are many that end up being scams.
after all meme coins are not the first choice to invest because the risk is big,
better just switch the money into the top altcoins and it's much safer

Honestly, meme coins can give us the opportunity to make big profits, but of course the risk is also very big. If we make the wrong decision, the risk is
that we will lose all the capital we have. So I don't recommend investing in meme coins. If there are other ways to generate profits that are much safer,
why should we insist on taking a high-risk method. After all, not all meme coins are worth buying, because there are so many meme coins now that are
just copycats and end up being scams. We need to be very careful when deciding to invest in meme coins, and also meme coins are only good for
short-term investments. Because often after pump meme coins will immediately fall drastically and it is difficult to recover again. I agree with you,
it is much better to invest in top altcoins, even though the profit generated is not as big as what meme coins can provide. However, it is very safe and
the risk is also lower, even if we collect the profit generated from investing in top altcoins, the results can also be great.
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2021, 06:03:55 PM
At the moment, meme coins have a lot of hype. The success of DOGE and a moment later SHIBA give hope for huge profits from further projects of this type. I think that if someone keeps a few extra dollars it's worth risking them into some niche, meme project. It is possible that it will turn out to be another skyrocketing project.
But you also need to be careful with meme coin projects because there are many that end up being scams.
after all meme coins are not the first choice to invest because the risk is big,
better just switch the money into the top altcoins and it's much safer

Of course, the risk of investing in meme coins is very high, but the earnings can also be huge. As I wrote, if someone really wants to invest in meme coins, he can do it if he has a few extra dollars. Of course, I advise against investing significant funds.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
December 14, 2021, 05:52:23 PM

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
December 14, 2021, 11:50:36 AM

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
December 14, 2021, 10:53:46 AM
In cryptocurrencies there is the most important factor to maintain position, namely the power of money, as long as the project has big money then they can play the price, and coin memes are a trend since Elon Musk bought doge, and I'm optimistic that coin memes are still promising for us to make medium term assets.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
December 14, 2021, 09:43:46 AM
There is no real reason for holding image coins right now when gaming and NFTs are ruling the market. Additionally, we have a lot of image coins, why hazard ourselves making interest in another pointless. They are late on the game and furthermore regardless of whether they get in on the ideal opportunity yet doesn't mean they would truly.
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2021, 04:47:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: