Pages:
Author

Topic: MEME coins are still cool? - page 2. (Read 188 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
September 04, 2021, 06:49:48 AM
I found SPACEDAWGS seems to be a meme coin and I like the project but the thing is that they're fresh and they have so much to do
I'm thinking of buying DAWGS on UNI before the wallet launch and wanna know what do you think about meme coins If we're talking about long term investment
Thank you Roll Eyes
in my opinion meme coins are not that cool to invest
im into long term defi projects
nft games and marketplaces
meme coins is a waste of time BUT
i see those spacedawgs are about to launch
u can go for it now if you want and wait for 5 months
again not my cup of tea
I don’t know that why you say that Meme coin is a time wasting, but maximum meme coin's investor make someting good from meme project those follow meme coin's trends. But it is true that meme coin is not good for long term hold.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pos Altcoins Club
September 04, 2021, 01:55:04 AM
i guess it is just a gamble.  Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 03, 2021, 06:31:01 PM
Meme coins never died Smiley)
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
September 03, 2021, 05:14:48 PM
I found SPACEDAWGS seems to be a meme coin and I like the project but the thing is that they're fresh and they have so much to do
I'm thinking of buying DAWGS on UNI before the wallet launch and wanna know what do you think about meme coins If we're talking about long term investment
Thank you Roll Eyes

Meme coins are never good for long term hold.

Also note that Meme coins performs well only in bull market.
Activity: 322
September 03, 2021, 03:34:34 PM
Hey there. I'd say you better do your research
I saw a couple tweets about spacedawgs and as far as I know the wallet launch delayed.
You better wait for the official announcement and let me know what DAWGS team is doing
Yes wallet is expected in November, I thought it will be in October and now I'm not sure
checked their website and no news at this point, where did you get this info from?   
Well  obviously their website  Grin Grin Grin
Telegram chat Cool
Activity: 266
September 03, 2021, 03:31:34 PM
I saw a couple tweets about spacedawgs and as far as I know the wallet launch delayed.
You better wait for the official announcement and let me know what DAWGS team is doing
Yes wallet is expected in November, I thought it will be in October and now I'm not sure
checked their website and no news at this point, where did you get this info from?   
September 03, 2021, 03:29:50 PM
Activity: 25
September 03, 2021, 03:28:15 PM
Thank you Roll Eyes
in my opinion meme coins are not that cool to invest
im into long term defi projects
nft games and marketplaces
meme coins is a waste of time BUT
i see those spacedawgs are about to launch
u can go for it now if you want and wait for 5 months
again not my cup of tea
September 03, 2021, 03:22:21 PM
Activity: 266
September 03, 2021, 03:20:08 PM
Thank you Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: