Pages:
Author

Topic: Meme coins so how you trade them to make constant profits ? - page 2. (Read 592 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 547

Meme coins are no good for trading. They don't exist for sustainable profits, but most likely for entertainment as they are inspired from internet memes.

Yes, meme coins are not really good for trading. Many meme coins are just pump and dump, so trading meme coins fully depends on luck. Despite having good knowledge about trading, someone can still lose because many meme coin projects are just in the cryptocurrency industry to scam people. But the truth is that when someone is lucky with some meme coins, they can make reasonable profits from it. I would really advise traders to avoid trading meme coins, especially those new to trading.

Nevertheless, I'm still not against those trading with meme coins. But as a friendly reminder, never trade more than you can afford to lose, and never anticipate too much profits from these memes.

Whether it's investment or trading, we should always use what we can afford to lose. Yes, when someone is into meme coin trading, they should take less risk and, whenever they see profit, take it at the right time. Never be too greedy; if not, someone is likely to lose everything when anticipating a chance to make big profits. Let's be wise when trading meme coins because bad aim in the crypto industry of scamming people, no all memecions but almost all are pump and immediately dump.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
Meme coins are just a waste, I mean yes there are some meme coins that has been hyped but it doesn't last long even a week and now loo at those meme coins they are in low value with low chance or moving up again because that's how meme coins is, no one takes it seriously that's why the community or the value of certain meme coin will not be able to have a sky rocket value, well its common, thats why dont take too much risk in a meme coin if you dont want to lose some of your money, bur of course some will still do that because many new investors in crypto currency hoping to have met or see a currency that they think that could have a great future like bitcoin which is so far, instead of wasting your time in meme coins just focus on bitcoin and some altcoins so that you could secure a good profit.
That is so true and yet so understated. A lot of people were fooled by that one single period hype and now they are all trying to make a profit from it as well. During the last up at spring most of them did not even go up, and I think it's clear that we are going to end up with some trouble if we are not careful about it.

We should consider how things aren't always that easy, and if we know what we are doing then we are going to profit very healthy from other stuff, not these. The sheer amount of people who got fooled by this isn't even fun anymore, people are losing their entire life savings on silly meme stuff and that is just very sad. I hope that the market soon realizes that this isn't the way to go at all, it is not going to work.
Holding up meme coins for long term is never been that recommendable or something that you would really be trying out to do so yet majority of them wont really be lasting for a long time.
Yes, majority of them would really be ended up with that scenario but we do know that people would really be having that kind of hopes and wishes that they would be able to hit up the right
tokens or memes on which they could be able to make huge money or earning with it. This is what motivates them to hold for longer period of time and this is why i do consider it out to be
partly to be making up some gamble on the moment that you would really be choosing up. It would really be not easy and it wouldnt really be.

This is why it would really be important that you would really be having at least that positive approach on things before you would really be making out such actions
and never make yourself that being too impulsive.
Activity: 686
Merit: 434
Meme coins are no good for trading. They don't exist for sustainable profits, but most likely for entertainment as they are inspired from internet memes.
Most meme coins are just pumps and dumps, meme coins don’t really have any use case, they are just created and money is spent on marketing, so they are being hyped, and immediately after the hype, they do end up being dumped back. So the only people who do make money from meme coins are those who get into it at the early stage, when the hype is still there, but they just end up being dumped on people who invested in it late. That’s why it’s really a bad idea to put money in meme coins.

Meme coin hype doesn’t last, so if you are planning to trade meme coins, then you are taking a very serious risk, which doesn’t make any sense to me. We should just stay away from it if we don’t really want to lose so much money.

Nevertheless, I'm still not against those trading with meme coins. But as a friendly reminder, never trade more than you can afford to lose, and never anticipate too much profits from these memes.
If you are trading or investing in meme coins, it should just be a little amount, which we know that if we lose it, it’s not really going to affect you because any slight mistake will make you lose everything, so we have to be very careful.
Activity: 3066
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Meme coins are just a waste, I mean yes there are some meme coins that has been hyped but it doesn't last long even a week and now loo at those meme coins they are in low value with low chance or moving up again because that's how meme coins is, no one takes it seriously that's why the community or the value of certain meme coin will not be able to have a sky rocket value, well its common, thats why dont take too much risk in a meme coin if you dont want to lose some of your money, bur of course some will still do that because many new investors in crypto currency hoping to have met or see a currency that they think that could have a great future like bitcoin which is so far, instead of wasting your time in meme coins just focus on bitcoin and some altcoins so that you could secure a good profit.
That is so true and yet so understated. A lot of people were fooled by that one single period hype and now they are all trying to make a profit from it as well. During the last up at spring most of them did not even go up, and I think it's clear that we are going to end up with some trouble if we are not careful about it.

We should consider how things aren't always that easy, and if we know what we are doing then we are going to profit very healthy from other stuff, not these. The sheer amount of people who got fooled by this isn't even fun anymore, people are losing their entire life savings on silly meme stuff and that is just very sad. I hope that the market soon realizes that this isn't the way to go at all, it is not going to work.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 307
Meme coins are no good for trading. They don't exist for sustainable profits, but most likely for entertainment as they are inspired from internet memes. Although some have experienced those previous luck and end up highly profitable, but usually they don't exist for long term but end up as undervalued.

Its trues, meme coins are not good for trading or investing but have bigger potential increasing much profitable when trading with meme coins than top potential coins with few percent profitable earn.
Trading in meme coins get opportunity increasing profitable more than x100 to x300 depend on how luckiness and get smart when researching which one top meme coins or not.
Many meme coins trader earn much profit only with meme coins, but most of them not greedy after getting much profitable will sell and withdrawing their fund without try to other meme coins although has opportunity with much profitable earn. I think get high risk but balance well with how much profitable earn when trading with meme coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
You can't make constant profits from meme coins, not only in meme coins, you can't make constant profits with anything in a market that is extremely volatile and unpredictable like the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is the most trusted and reputable cryptocurrency in the market, but even if you invest money in Bitcoin, you can't expect to earn constant profits because there will always be ups and downs in the market.
There is no crypto coin that can guarantee for constant profits. Even Bitcoin, there is a chance to get a lose if the market trend changes suddenly. Sometimes bad news can bring big impacts suddenly, including to change the price drastically. No matter how great our trading skills are, there are times when we cannot avoid losses. Moreover if we are trading meme coins which rely on the news for much, the prices easily drop or increase in a short time. The nature of meme coins makes it sometimes difficult for us to anticipate very rapid price changes.

In meme coins, you can't know which one will succeed and which one will not, doing some research might reduce the risk but there will still be risks involved.
So, does it mean we rely on the luck?
I think it applies to crypto coins generally. We don't know which one will succeed, but those who trade in a proper way must have a bigger chance to be successful. Knowledge and experience have a big role in this matter, people only can do it properly if they have enough knowledge and experience.

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am avoiding them as much as I can. They're too volatile for me and I don't know if my analysis will work for them.

Typically, they don't. And I'm not so good with how I'm going to read them. To say that someone gets constant profits from meme coins, it's probably they're early buyers and held it for quite a while and then sold it when the profit is in there.

To be honest, everyone is making it as if earning and trading memecoins is an easy thing but it's not.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Meme coins are no good for trading. They don't exist for sustainable profits, but most likely for entertainment as they are inspired from internet memes. Although some have experienced those previous luck and end up highly profitable, but usually they don't exist for long term but end up as undervalued.

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
People who keep claiming that you could make money from these are people who have no idea how any of this works really. I think it is clear that we are not going to end up seeing anything that would be this beneficial, it's clear that we are going to end up with bad results if we are not careful, and we need to make some return from our investments and memes will not be the one that can help us with that.

The reality is that a few people did, and that is why everyone thinks that everyone can make money from it, but the truth is that just because a few people did, doesn't mean that everyone will make money from it. We just need to make sure that we know what we are doing and we could come back with a good result when we invest into something serious, not these silly things.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
SNIP

Just after reading the title again, I would like to say to wasting time just go for a good nap, as I'm going for I'm tired of reading Trading discussion topics haha, as there's nothing new, with some exception

Updated POV: MEME's cant give you constant profits, even the entire risk investment market cant, whether it's crypto, stocks, options etc etc.

Exactly. All investments cannot assure us good returns, as every investment has its certain risk involved. But somehow, if you know how to take calculated risk and focus on a single investment that proves its potentials most often, then all I can say you are making a good move. It's just that meme coins have lost its golden years already and right now, it won't be a perfect choice of investment anymore. Though some might still be bringing profits, but majority of them already fail in the market.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
SNIP

Just after reading the title again, I would like to say to wasting time just go for a good nap, as I'm going for I'm tired of reading Trading discussion topics haha, as there's nothing new, with some exception

Updated POV: MEME's cant give you constant profits, even the entire risk investment market cant, whether it's crypto, stocks, options etc etc.

Exactly. All investments cannot assure us good returns, as every investment has its certain risk involved. But somehow, if you know how to take calculated risk and focus on a single investment that proves its potentials most often, then all I can say you are making a good move. It's just that meme coins have lost its golden years already and right now, it won't be a perfect choice of investment anymore. Though some might still be bringing profits, but majority of them already fail in the market.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
SNIP

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
You can't make constant profits from meme coins, not only in meme coins, you can't make constant profits with anything in a market that is extremely volatile and unpredictable like the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is the most trusted and reputable cryptocurrency in the market, but even if you invest money in Bitcoin, you can't expect to earn constant profits because there will always be ups and downs in the market.

When we talk about meme coins, we need to understand that meme coins are all about risks, you take the risk with your money and expect that you might get rewarded for it, it's just like gambling where you place the bet and the rest is dependent on your luck whether you win the bet or not. In meme coins, you can't know which one will succeed and which one will not, doing some research might reduce the risk but there will still be risks involved.
As much as bitcoin cannot ensure us constant profits, much more from those meme coins who are highly speculative investments that will only come to survive if there are hypes and speculations around, otherwise those internet memes will end up their existence. That’s the reason why a lot of us are hesitant to trade these meme coins, seeing there is a high risk to lose most especially that it’s even more volatile and unpredictable compared to bitcoin.
There's no such thing about constant profits whether dealing up with Bitcoin or with altcoins or even with those shitcoins. This is why it wouldnt really be that something ideal on having that kind of mindset and beliefs that you do have in mind on the moment that you would really be making out investments. Guaranteed profits or income isnt possible and everything would really be that according on how well you do make out
such trades or investment decisions. Just dont make yourself that being too delusional about making money because its never been that easy on acquiring it due to unpredictability of the market then you wouldnt
know whether your investment decisions turns out to be positive or not. Be versatile and always having those back up plans with your every position.

This is where you would really be considered yourself to be a good trader on the moment that you do able to sustain yourself on dealing up with volatiel space.
If you cant really be able on doing so then it would be wise that you should really be starting on learning up everything from the start.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

When we talk about meme coins, we need to understand that meme coins are all about risks, you take the risk with your money and expect that you might get rewarded for it, it's just like gambling where you place the bet and the rest is dependent on your luck whether you win the bet or not. In meme coins, you can't know which one will succeed and which one will not, doing some research might reduce the risk but there will still be risks involved.
As much as bitcoin cannot ensure us constant profits, much more from those meme coins who are highly speculative investments that will only come to survive if there are hypes and speculations around, otherwise those internet memes will end up their existence. That’s the reason why a lot of us are hesitant to trade these meme coins, seeing there is a high risk to lose most especially that it’s even more volatile and unpredictable compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 3066
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
these are meme coins with low quality usually they be pulling off some shady thing behind the scene reserving some token for themselves instead of supplying it all in LP and the good thing about blockchain is that such thing can be traced easily.

meanwhile the good long lasting memes usually have no characteristic such as this, the day the meme coin went to public is also the day the developer lost control over the contract by renouncing ownership and also doesn't posses any token other than through buying it in DEX and supplying all the remaining token if there is any as LP forever.

this is why scanning of any such probabilities when you trying to invest into a meme coin is also important, just to mitigate the risk of developer just dumping their token in to the market at once but sometime people just disregard this because lack of knowledge though.
That is the thing, they either get the funding from launch, and make a profit that way, or they keep a lot of tokens and sell them off and make a profit that way. It doesn't really make any sense at all, and I think it should be something that goes against it all. I do not want to name anyone, but just recently someone found that a project that is not released yet, has 10+ million members, and the team has 24% of the tokens going their way slowly, sure not all at once, but it will be unlocked gradually.

So, 10+ million people will watch the team be able to sell quarter of the supply eventually. That sounds reasonable? Of course not, but people love to make mistakes like that and trust others, it's a big mistake with memecoins as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 272
So it's high risk high reward game it means the 2-5x return will be not enough because i will only invest small money in this the point of memes should give higher profit.
So what i possible do wrong and what is the issue that meme coins do what we been told.
Taking 2-5x is enough for you as a starter because making lots of profit is not guaranteed this time unless if you risk your entry that much to buy during pre-sales which is very risky because not all meme plains do make it after presale.

Expecting 100-1000x in trade now is greed in my opinion. Using small amount of capital should not make you think of making it quick, everything is a gradual process and if you are able to take the little profit you are having, one day you will earn big. Big investors don’t make it once, only the lucky once made not once.

Also the YouTubers give out meme coins but after that nothing moves so what we all can Do to fix that problem that meme coins don't work as they should be.

I have ideas that someone should set up the restrictions so the sellers can't their tokens to crash Market.
We all should not sell when we see little 5x profit we should aim higher like 50x profit at least.
So from 100$ Investment how much we could make exacly daily or how long should wait ? Should i hold meme coin 2 days and then sell it ?
I mean Im here to find best working way so i can make full time income of this Im sure many others want same thing with meme coins they are volatile enough for that.
Nothing is certain or sure in investing on shitcoin or meme coins; most of these meme coins on YouTubers post in their videos are advert, must of these influencers are been paid to advertise new coming projects, they work for their money and not even sure of the outcome. You can rely on them, but always do extra research before investing big in these projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 749

Cryptocurrency market is regards as the most volatile market as no tokens can give you profits always, it could also be why many individual consider cryptocurrency to be gambling as in gambling too you can't be sure that you'll make profits every time that you're playing but there are some tokens that you'll have a higher chance of getting profits and that's Bitcoin. Memecoin can't not give you constant profits regardless of how you're trading.

If you're lucky and you buy the perfect memecoins that is going to be love by others and they buy too then you can make profits as you invested first and others buying will make the price to increase. Memecoin are too many to know the one that is going to do well and this just makes it difficult to make gains but some individual are lucky to invest in the right ones.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
OP, I usually don't trade in meme-coins as I consider them the portfolio destroyers haha, because I'm not a short-timeframe trader, so it doesn't suit me, but yup I've traded memes recently in the blockchain-backed meme coins like BONK when I missed the BONK, I tried to find other opportunities and there was a decent one in my case as in those days AVAX announced something related to their blockchain-based meme coins and funding them, so there was a coin COQ, and it was a decent entry, TBH haha I didn't get 5x to 10x but yup there was a fast 2x and I'm happy with it my trade was also not in big volume so you can say it was just a random experience.

I have seen many people hunting new meme coins, mostly they allocate n X % of their portfolio for the meme coins, and they consider it as a dead end if they lose even 1000% of that allocated amount they don't regret, next to it they distribute it into 2 categories by x and y amount of total allocation, x = old memes, and y= new memes and then you can diversify the x and y into many meme coins based on your preference in order to manage risk.

Ahh, this is what I've learned from my experience (mentors, from what I've seen people doing, and my personal view as well) in order to manage risk while hunting in memes, I never tried it but as soon as I set my portfolio goal, I will adopt this strategy.

Activity: 322
Merit: 166
I have ideas that someone should set up the restrictions so the sellers can't their tokens to crash Market.
We all should not sell when we see little 5x profit we should aim higher like 50x profit at least.
So from 100$ Investment how much we could make exacly daily or how long should wait ? Should i hold meme coin 2 days and then sell it ?
I mean Im here to find best working way so i can make full time income of this Im sure many others want same thing with meme coins they are volatile enough for that.

If this is the mindset you have about meme coins and how they make people a lot of money, then you better change that mindset because you won’t be profitable through that method. Don’t you know that most of the meme coins are now seen as scam projects, pump and dump tokens that cannot make you gain anything but make you lose your invested money. The project innovators are mostly the most ones that benefit from them. I don’t think there’s a way you can win over meme coins with this your strategy or thought of holding for up to two days. If it’s not a solid project, you’ll lose from it and that is what they mostly are. If you want to put your money into them next time,  just put what you can afford to lose only.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 585
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Pages:
Jump to: