Pages:
Author

Topic: Memereum - Revolutionizing Crypto with Insurance on Blockchain - page 10. (Read 6596 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
My first day on this project and I am looking forward to continue.
brand new
Activity: 0
Buy Memereum before it's too late, you literally have Airdrop, Stacking and everything totally free, it's a gem that you have to take advantage of
Buy Memereum before it's too late, you literally have Airdrop, Stacking and everything totally free, it's a gem that you have to take advantage of  Cool
brand new
Great Team and great Community $MEME
    brand new
    Do you know insurance for crypto?  🤪
    $MEME
    brand new
    j'espère que ce projet va bien fonctionner,

Merci,
    Activity: 3
    $MEME will go 1000x
    brand new
    The way to get rich is through Memereum 💣🤑🤑
    Activity: 2
    This project will grow  %
    Meet the best digital currency of 2024 memereum💯
    Activity: 2
    k65
    Activity: 4
    A good thing in life with Memereum. 
    Activity: 1
    I’ve been diving deep into the crypto space, looking for something that stands out from the usual projects, and I stumbled across Memereum from CryptoNews. Honestly, it grabbed my attention for a few reasons, and I thought it was worth bringing up here to see what you all think.
    I like meme
    I like the team
    I like the utilities
    Memrereum will definitely moon
    What’s Memereum?

In simple terms, it’s this new platform aiming to bring insurance into the crypto world. You know how wild the market can get, from Bitcoin to even the smaller coins we sometimes take a punt on. Memereum is stepping in to offer insurance on a wide range of crypto assets, including gold, silver, and even antiques.

The ICO Stage

They’re currently in Stage 5 of their ICO, and it's closing in less than 24 hours for another price increase. The interesting bit? The presale price is at $0.0265, but once they list, it’s jumping to $0.19.

Seems like a pretty decent opportunity to get in early.

Why I’m Leaning Towards It

* It’s not just another token: The whole insurance angle feels like a fresh take in the space. Covering everything from your main holdings to even the riskiest of investments feels reassuring subject to them approving the coin on their platform.

* They’re going to have their own exchange, MemeSwap: On top of offering insurance, having their own exchange platform with 24-hour insurance against rug pulls? Sounds like they’re trying to build a really secure ecosystem.

* Security is tight: They’ve been audited by BlockSafu, which is always a good sign. Plus, they claim they plan to process most insurance claims in 3 to 5 days.

* Getting some spotlight: They’ve been featured in CryptoNews, and two major exchanges are already on board with them. Seems like they’re gaining some traction just a quick google search of Memereum and you’ll see their spotlight.

I personally think it is a good play.

Has anyone else looked into Memereum? Planning to jump in on the ICO or gonna wait and see? Let’s get a discussion going!

Their Socials Are:

Telegram: https://t.me/MemereumAnnouncements
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MemereumBSC
    Web: https://www.memereum.net
    $meme vibrant community
    brand new
    I'm happy for this community
    brand new
    So interested in this great project...
    brand new
    MEmereum top project
    Activity: 1
    I’ve been diving deep into the crypto space, looking for something that stands out from the usual projects, and I stumbled across Memereum from CryptoNews. Honestly, it grabbed my attention for a few reasons, and I thought it was worth bringing up here to see what you all think.

Less than one month to launch of memrereum
    Every one is excited
    What’s Memereum?

In simple terms, it’s this new platform aiming to bring insurance into the crypto world. You know how wild the market can get, from Bitcoin to even the smaller coins we sometimes take a punt on. Memereum is stepping in to offer insurance on a wide range of crypto assets, including gold, silver, and even antiques.

The ICO Stage

They’re currently in Stage 5 of their ICO, and it's closing in less than 24 hours for another price increase. The interesting bit? The presale price is at $0.0265, but once they list, it’s jumping to $0.19.

Seems like a pretty decent opportunity to get in early.

Why I’m Leaning Towards It

* It’s not just another token: The whole insurance angle feels like a fresh take in the space. Covering everything from your main holdings to even the riskiest of investments feels reassuring subject to them approving the coin on their platform.

* They’re going to have their own exchange, MemeSwap: On top of offering insurance, having their own exchange platform with 24-hour insurance against rug pulls? Sounds like they’re trying to build a really secure ecosystem.

* Security is tight: They’ve been audited by BlockSafu, which is always a good sign. Plus, they claim they plan to process most insurance claims in 3 to 5 days.

* Getting some spotlight: They’ve been featured in CryptoNews, and two major exchanges are already on board with them. Seems like they’re gaining some traction just a quick google search of Memereum and you’ll see their spotlight.

I personally think it is a good play.

Has anyone else looked into Memereum? Planning to jump in on the ICO or gonna wait and see? Let’s get a discussion going!

Their Socials Are:

Telegram: https://t.me/MemereumAnnouncements
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MemereumBSC
    Web: https://www.memereum.net
    brand new
    Memereum the moon
    @MemereumBSC
    brand new