Pages:
Author

Topic: Men on Strike: Why men are boycotting marriage, fatherhood, & the American Dream - page 2. (Read 4243 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
There is nothing at all wrong with you or any individual being an exception to the rule. I would argue that a tendency to not be evil makes one less of a cisman- which is a good thing imo.

Words have meanings.  If 'cisman' is not the word you actually mean when you use it, it would save a lot of confusion and talking past each other if you would define your word.  Otherwise, your post states to people using accepted definitions that you think the world would be a better place with only females and transgendered people.
Activity: 126
Capitalism is the crisis.
http://www.womynkind.org/scum.htm

Cismen are an obsolete evolutionary fluke, and are not strictly real people.
If I could pick a eugenic genocide, it would be the genocide of cismen.
Some of he half-ass feminism making its rounds these days is pandering to the inferior sex, and is as reactionary as this men's rights garbage that I've not bothered to consume.
"Womyn" is also reactionary. Chickenkind:rooster:hen::mankind:cisman:human

Reactionary to say the least.. Do they honestly believe men work to prevent automation because without labor they're unneeded? My work is automation. It's not the flip of a switch fantasy land you've been promised here. My role is being a good father and husband, and I certainly hope you don't think much of that writer's grotesque libel against what makes a father tick. If you do, it's probably because you've been hurt. I get it, and it infuriates me, but that's not me.

You'd probably be right at home in a bee hive.. Just kill off the males when you're done with them.

Take a moment to think about this. The article is a case in point demonstration that "womyn" can be at least as bloodthirsty and diabolical as they accuse men of being.

Men are responsible for the responsibilities they take on. Just like women. There's no excuse for either to flake out.

As a Luciferian friend once tactfully said, "it's not like we're all down here just to **** all over each other."

There is nothing at all wrong with you or any individual being an exception to the rule. I would argue that a tendency to not be evil makes one less of a cisman- which is a good thing imo.

Some of he half-ass feminism making its rounds these days is pandering to the inferior sex, and is as reactionary as this men's rights garbage that I've not bothered to consume.

Against men as Their "inferior" from studies completed done by Emotions and opinion!
I could say lets kill blacks,russians as they are "inferior" and pull studies out of my ass saying they are...

Opinions are like assholes. I'm not going to kill anyone, or approve of killing anyone.
I can admit that I might be going a bit overboard by "picking a eugenic genocide."
If I woke up and all cismen were suddenly gone- not neccessarily murdered, mind you- perhaps magically converted or something,  I'm convinced we'd all be better off for it.
"blacks, russians" is not equatable to what I'm calling cismen.
Activity: 220
Getting too old for all this.

Reactionary to say the least.. Do they honestly believe men work to prevent automation because without labor they're unneeded? My work is automation. It's not the flip of a switch fantasy land you've been promised here. My role is being a good father and husband, and I certainly hope you don't think much of that writer's grotesque libel against what makes a father tick. If you do, it's probably because you've been hurt. I get it, and it infuriates me, but that's not me.

You'd probably be right at home in a bee hive.. Just kill off the males when you're done with them.

Take a moment to think about this. The article is a case in point demonstration that "womyn" can be at least as bloodthirsty and diabolical as they accuse men of being.

Men are responsible for the responsibilities they take on. Just like women. There's no excuse for either to flake out.

As a Luciferian friend once tactfully said, "it's not like we're all down here just to **** all over each other."
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Against men as Their "inferior" from studies completed done by Emotions and opinion!
I could say lets kill blacks,russians as they are "inferior" and pull studies out of my ass saying they are...

Pages:
Jump to: