Pages:
Author

Topic: Men only. Are you daring enough to have a boob job to complete a bet? - page 4. (Read 626 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 39
You know there are people who do that without any incentive! They change clothes or even perform chirurgical operations to look like women. So maybe the guy was one of them, which is the more likely as you are saying that he removed the implant after twenty years, not after the bet period expired.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
So, during my browsing of the internet and I've again fell down the rabbit hole into the weird parts of the internet, I stumbled upon an article about a gambler who had breast implants to complete a bet. He walked away with $100,000 in 1996, which was a lot of money back then and even today. The bet parameters involve that he get breast implants and leave it for one year, however the guy fell in love with it and only had it removed after 20 years (in 2016).

If you were the guy, would you have done it?

Do you have any other crazy bets with your friends? Please share.

Link to article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3595290/These-100-000-boobs-Compulsive-male-gambler-got-BREAST-IMPLANTS-win-bet-friend-finally-asks-38C-cups-removed-20-YEARS.html
It's funny, and a little terrible to gamble in this way. Lol
20 years is not a short time, what is he thinking about letting it go that long?
He's insane.
If it's me? Are you kidding? The $ 100,000 is not a small amount. In my country with that kind of money you can build a terraced apartment for yourself. Lol
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
200000$ back then was a lot i could own a huge villa , a luxury car live a luxury life and still have funds left
If it was me i would have done it and removed it after a year i mean i might sound greedy but if someone is dumb enough to give me such a amount for transplant well I'm down for it i don't care about the world as they wouldn't gice me any funds if i rejected the bet
Regarding crazy bet i have seen in football it's not related to money but once a person swore that if messi or some famous footballer (don't remember his name) doesn't score a goal he would commit suicide, he did attempt to commit suicide but the authorities save him on the right time
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
$100,000 is way too high a price? In some 3rd world countries, people sell their kidneys to organ transplant markets as low as $15,000. Vice did a sad documentary on it for their HBO series. They travelled to villages where literally almost every villager had one kidney removed as there was no work and it was the only way they could make money.

I'm too prude and boring to do something crazy like get breast implants. LOL That guy is a freak. Reading the article did anyone get the impression it might be fake? I've seen all sorts of crazy things published over the years. A decent percentage of which turned out to be false.

There were also news stories about people getting corporate logo tattoos on their foreheads for $50,000. I guess those might have been corporate tax advertising write offs? Have to think at least a percentage of these stories are publicity stunts?

The guy has real balls to take the bet! I wouldn't do it either.

About those tattoos, as a company I wouldn't pay that much just to have it on some random person. Probably someone who is a bit famous, so it is worth my money.
Which famous person will be willing to put a tattoo on their forehead for 50k? That is impossible. For such a person to have been famous, I am sure he or she must be successful at what they are doing to not be tempted with such an amount of money, so at the end, it is someone who is trying to survive and see such a mouthwatering offer that could make him or her for life would take such.

That is really weird part of the internet. That is crazy though but man, for that kind of money at that time of the year, I would have actually considered it. I am not sure if I can do now though but who knows? What men are willing to do for money though is crazy. Boob job for 100k, and to keep for just a year, I will take the money, do it and go to a different country to stay for a year in hiding so that I won't be so ashamed to face family members and friends.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5460930/tom-hardy-finally-gets-embarrassing-tattoo-two-years-after-losing-a-bet-with-leonardo-dicaprio/

They do these things sometimes  Cheesy
Not on their forehead though...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
$100,000 is way too high a price? In some 3rd world countries, people sell their kidneys to organ transplant markets as low as $15,000. Vice did a sad documentary on it for their HBO series. They travelled to villages where literally almost every villager had one kidney removed as there was no work and it was the only way they could make money.

I'm too prude and boring to do something crazy like get breast implants. LOL That guy is a freak. Reading the article did anyone get the impression it might be fake? I've seen all sorts of crazy things published over the years. A decent percentage of which turned out to be false.

There were also news stories about people getting corporate logo tattoos on their foreheads for $50,000. I guess those might have been corporate tax advertising write offs? Have to think at least a percentage of these stories are publicity stunts?

The guy has real balls to take the bet! I wouldn't do it either.

About those tattoos, as a company I wouldn't pay that much just to have it on some random person. Probably someone who is a bit famous, so it is worth my money.
Which famous person will be willing to put a tattoo on their forehead for 50k? That is impossible. For such a person to have been famous, I am sure he or she must be successful at what they are doing to not be tempted with such an amount of money, so at the end, it is someone who is trying to survive and see such a mouthwatering offer that could make him or her for life would take such.

That is really weird part of the internet. That is crazy though but man, for that kind of money at that time of the year, I would have actually considered it. I am not sure if I can do now though but who knows? What men are willing to do for money though is crazy. Boob job for 100k, and to keep for just a year, I will take the money, do it and go to a different country to stay for a year in hiding so that I won't be so ashamed to face family members and friends.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Even if I am financially burdened guy, I don't think I an muster up the courage to be able to do the bet. That's a pretty big decision to do and it would be hard to hide the fact you have big breasts as a man. Though for that much money, it's kinda hard to decide on it. It's a really big amount of money which can change someone's life aside from the change in the chest part if you know what I mean.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
So, during my browsing of the internet and I've again fell down the rabbit hole into the weird parts of the internet, I stumbled upon an article about a gambler who had breast implants to complete a bet. He walked away with $100,000 in 1996, which was a lot of money back then and even today. The bet parameters involve that he get breast implants and leave it for one year, however the guy fell in love with it and only had it removed after 20 years (in 2016).

Link to article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3595290/These-100-000-boobs-Compulsive-male-gambler-got-BREAST-IMPLANTS-win-bet-friend-finally-asks-38C-cups-removed-20-YEARS.html

Aside from entertainment purposes and jackass activity, we can't hide the fact that there are persons who willing to do that even that is against their will. It's depend on their current life situation as there's a thing called "gripping on knife" means their survival relies on whatever opportunities they will see encountered whether it's good or not.

As for me, I will not do that just for $100,000. Im fine with my current status of earnings. Honestly, I can earned that money with my crypto activities so definitely no way. Smiley
As you said this is depending on financial status in our lives which decision will be affected if you are already on the actual situation.If someone offers or make do bets on real then you are on need of money then high chance that you will do such thing even though you doubt or not sure on what you gonna do.Just like you I wont do such thing since my earnings is already enough and I cant face people when I do have a boob specially when I'm a man.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Aside from entertainment purposes and jackass activity, we can't hide the fact that there are persons who willing to do that even that is against their will. It's depend on their current life situation as there's a thing called "gripping on knife" means their survival relies on whatever opportunities they will see encountered whether it's good or not.

As for me, I will not do that just for $100,000. Im fine with my current status of earnings. Honestly, I can earned that money with my crypto activities so definitely no way. Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is a perversion and there isn't money on this world that would make it worth to be done.
Money runs out and this bizarre story remains forever.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
well here I'm sure many people will do it for even 1/4 of that amount of money , many people here need the money and some are even selling their kidneys
personally I won't do it cause I do not need that much of money , but when you find yourself in need I'm sure you will think about doing that  Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
I would definitely not do that to my body for any amount of money.
Think about it, if you're willing to basically scar your body just for a bet, seems just a bit sad to me. Money isn't everything...

Then there's also the risk of having surgery, 100k isn't worth it to risk dying over.
Though the amount is really enticing i would not do it especially when i have to have the breast implants on for a full year, Naa thats really unacceptable and i would do it for a month but not a full year.
Nah I imagine how my friends will talk about it. They will said that ive turn to a gurl but still 100k is hard to resist and it depends on the terms and condition of the deal. If breast implant I think I cannot do it but we know someone will take that deal because money is money and that kind of a deal is no joke..
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

Nope, i don't think i would do anything crazy like that lol, but there are a lot of people in the world who would do anything to get that $100k.

I don't think i have made any crazy bets with my friends and never will lol. have you?
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
Think about it, if you're willing to basically scar your body just for a bet, seems just a bit sad to me. Money isn't everything...

Then there's also the risk of having surgery, 100k isn't worth it to risk dying over.
Though the amount is really enticing i would not do it especially when i have to have the breast implants on for a full year, Naa thats really unacceptable and i would do it for a month but not a full year.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

If I am the guy, I would not have done it.  The fact that he accepted to be implanted with boobs, I guess the guys is a gay.  This is signifies with the fact that it takes him 20 years to remove it (implanted breast).  With regards to crazy bet, i have not done it yet.  I always make sure that none is compromised and I am betting with the money I can afford to lose.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

This is kinky and that's a true gambler whom I really respect. I take many crazy bets like one time I wanted to eat my sexy girlfriend but she wasn't in the mood, she's always the dominating one so she bet with me that if I could beat her in wrestling I could have her but if I lost I would getted pegged, she's got a good built and I'm fairly built obviously she won and pegged me for hours only after loads of begging did she let go lol.

So I'm always up for bets which intrigues me.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com

He intended it, he wanted it for sure. If i dont like what i am bettig for i will not bet. There are crazy men also betting their girlfriends. It is like selling them to their opponents.
He could be using the breast implants to get a lot of attention as what he stated from the article and that's how the bet started.

I've seen people getting a permanent tattoo for $1,000 if the bet is still up someone would take this bet already since it's only for a year.

$100,000 is indeed a lot but i'm not gonna take the bet if i'm in his shoes.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
No, I wouldn’t do it for 100.000$ but everybody has a price. I suppose I would do it for 1,000,000$ and I would definitely do it for 10,000,000$. It would depend on the time to complete the bet as well, as @piloder points out. It’s all a matter of balancing possible benefits vs possible harms/inconveniences.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
Hell no. That's a lot to take in and i don't think any amount of money would make me do that. I just can't lol. I can understand why some people can seriously consider doing it because of course that's a lot of money but personally, i won't.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

No I will not for 100,000$ but for a million and only one year contract I might think about it  Grin Grin

There are few who bets crazily on soccer matches and crickets but I am not sure whether one of them will agree on this type of bet.

Thanks for sharing, my gf is laughing after reading this one. LOL
Pages:
Jump to: