Pages:
Author

Topic: MERCATOX Bounty Campaign <Closed> - page 15. (Read 15745 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 20, 2016, 02:33:54 AM
I will invest in ICO hopefully and just made a blog review on my blog and also updated the bounty spreadsheet with the blog review, hope it gets accepted as my blog is well known in the community..   I did some retweets as well and will tweet also after I go and cook..  and join the twitter  campaign and fb campaigns.. http://bitbillions.net/2016/11/20/altcoin-ico-mercatox-launches-mercatox-exchange-in-beta-and-crowdsale/

enjoy Smiley  Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
November 19, 2016, 10:48:14 PM
5 hours ago until crowfunding start. I hope this coin as expected and achieve the targets  Wink
Activity: 971
Merit: 500
November 19, 2016, 05:51:20 PM
Is the mercatox (username) account id the same as the email used to register to the account?
The twitter page says “MERCA” token cost is up 0.005 btc. if the stakes is as you post, will it be fraction of the token not multiples because the token looks to big to given out just like that. Shocked
After completing registration on our web site You will find Your User ID in Your profile. User ID is Your Individual Number and it's not the same as Your email.

Bounty prices are indicated not in MERCA tokens by itself, but in stakes from assigned amount of tokens specified Bounty Campaign.
Bounty Stakes will be divided as follows: amount spent on the campaign/total amount of stakes*participant stakes
Bounty distribution follows ICO completion

Thank you. Do you mean something like this User ID 377?
I hope I can re-register and have assess to previous tweets and posts
2. Is there any google spreadsheet to confirm the acceptance of the registration?
read op please and you'll find her. Smiley
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 19, 2016, 03:51:52 PM
Is the mercatox (username) account id the same as the email used to register to the account?
The twitter page says “MERCA” token cost is up 0.005 btc. if the stakes is as you post, will it be fraction of the token not multiples because the token looks to big to given out just like that. Shocked
After completing registration on our web site You will find Your User ID in Your profile. User ID is Your Individual Number and it's not the same as Your email.

Bounty prices are indicated not in MERCA tokens by itself, but in stakes from assigned amount of tokens specified Bounty Campaign.
Bounty Stakes will be divided as follows: amount spent on the campaign/total amount of stakes*participant stakes

Thank you. Do you mean something like this User ID 377?
I hope I can re-register and have assess to previous tweets and posts
2. Is there any google spreadsheet to confirm the acceptance of the registration?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 19, 2016, 01:57:30 PM

Activity: 705
November 19, 2016, 01:14:59 PM
Reserving italian translation, let me know if you are interested.
Yes of course it is required.
we are reserving Italian language for you

Nice, will get to work asap
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 19, 2016, 01:02:12 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
November 19, 2016, 11:59:15 AM
signature update  Smiley
a very interesting project, gud luck !!!

November 19, 2016, 11:32:24 AM
Yes of course it is required.
we are reserving Italian language for you
Activity: 971
November 19, 2016, 08:10:14 AM
MERCATOX for indonesia translation bounty campaign HERE
MERCATOX main thread indonesia translation HERE
Activity: 705
November 19, 2016, 07:46:06 AM
November 19, 2016, 07:32:32 AM
Dear article authors, Bounty participants!
Please be attentive to the conditions when writing and publishing articles and topics on forums.

Articles / Reviews:
every review must be a master piece and contain at least 300 words. It could be published on any website or forum and must reflect our information.

Forums:
- you must have well managed  active account on proposed forum with more than 50 posts.

- only 1 participant per forum. If topic was created before, do not prompt to create same one.

Before publishing an article on your web page please ensure you are posting a masterpiece created by you
Inappropriate articles won't be accepted.
November 18, 2016, 03:15:37 PM
hello, im joining mercatox signature campaign, gud luck dev  Smiley
Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
November 18, 2016, 11:51:28 AM
hello, im joining mercatox signature campaign, gud luck dev  Smiley
Activity: 544
November 18, 2016, 03:35:48 AM
i want to joined.
twetr and fb campaign
twtr= https://twitter.com/amiraja12345
fb-= https://www.facebook.com/amir.kikuk.7
November 18, 2016, 02:23:25 AM
I joined in to the facebook campaing !

This is a insteresting proyect!

Good Luck!
Thanks!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 17, 2016, 05:02:24 PM
I joined in to the facebook campaing !

This is a insteresting proyect!

Good Luck!
November 17, 2016, 06:30:11 AM
MERCATOX Crowdsale start November 20th, 2016 #Baunty кампания, токен MERCA, Биржа на #Ethereum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRNHBNqScVw   Russian-speaking people!

Thanks! is good video for Russian-speaking people!
November 17, 2016, 06:26:38 AM
Spots available in Signatures/Avatar Bounty.
Also Video/Forums and Articles.
Accepting new participants.

Stakes will be deposited after crowdsale completion.
All deposits will be in MERCA currency and will be available in your wallet supported by our platform.

I completed both twitter and fb forms, is my MERCATOZ user i.d the one in my ref link yes?

Will complete blog and video form once I complete tasks.  Smiley
Great!
MERCATOX User ID can be viewed in Profile section on our website
Pages:
Jump to: