Pages:
Author

Topic: Mercatox is it scam or not? Do they ask for KYC? - page 3. (Read 541 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Mercatox is not a scam. I already use it and I do not experience any problem withit. Fast transaction and convenient to use. KYC I think is required but the process is easy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I made many trades in past months in Mercatox without any problem and also withdraw were successful so I don't think they are a scam exchange.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I used to trade here and they are good not really the best exchange but I have no issue with deposit and withdrawal and yes they asked for KYC if you trade within their allowed threshold, because they are a compliant company and exchange so if you are going to trade a huge amount then you will have to go through KYC.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Sorry for making this thread I just want to know if this exchange site is legit or scam.

I never trade any coins form this exchange and I would like to know some experienced users who use Mercatox exchange if this is a legit exchange site or not.

Or they are asking for KYC?

I just planning to use their exchange but I notice that the site is a centralized exchange that is why I'm thinking if the site is safe.
Pages:
Jump to: