Pages:
Author

Topic: Mercatox - possible megascam---> NOT WORKING AGAIN! - page 2. (Read 452 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Agreed that Mercatox website looks like trash but I don't think they are a scam. Nevertheless I've only used them once and won't be using again after I buy and move my Raiblocks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Luckily, I have only one coin in Mercatox...after they came back up, I sold it all and left with my 0.03 BTC.  LOL  Small amount but it is invested in another coin at Binance now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I don't think it is scam just because of the 24 hour maintenance. It happened with bitgrail too. It's maybe because of the new coins added to the exchange and their servers just need to upgrade.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I believe he got scared especially if you have large portion of your portfolio on that exchange, this is not a big issue most of these exchanges have downtime even Bitfinex because the demand for their service is on high
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
ONLY BTC- https://github.com/cgewecke
Everything worked now, obviously there were problems with the servers after launching trades on a new coin.
For the future do not keep your funds on the stock exchange only cold wallet friends!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I don’t think there is any scam until there are actually some Mercatox users reporting that their addresses are being emptied. I do hope that will not happen. Seems like a new scam going around every day.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
yes i think mercatox will scam , Maintain for long time and no any update news. But i hope not scam coz a lot of my coins are inside mercatox especialy xrb  Cry Cry
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
I do not like Mercatox also. They have to much down time and every time I am trading, they always deduct fees everytime I am setting orders. Like what?
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
In their website appears"under maintenance due to ddos attack".. 24hours? Just they ripped us off.
I hope you didnt have as much as me inside this scam trap.
The most funny.m. i ordered a Nano Ledger S some days ago and still on way... aboslutely fu**ing bad luck

Yep, seems they f*ked us. I'm using it to get rid of my POS tokens and I guess I will need to use ethertdelta instead.

If they come back, I will withdraw all my satoshis from there and I suggest you to do the same.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
I always thought that the mercatox website was extremely unprofessional looking, and as a result, only traded there once.  It reminds me of liqui and just gives me bad feelings.  I'm sure the exchange will be back, but perhaps you should question whether or not you trust your money there longer term.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
In their website appears"under maintenance due to ddos attack".. 24hours? Just they ripped us off.
I hope you didnt have as much as me inside this scam trap.
The most funny.m. i ordered a Nano Ledger S some days ago and still on way... aboslutely fu**ing bad luck
--------------

update: it is already working again! anyway,i still don't trust this website too much afer findind many many bad comments about it
Pages:
Jump to: