Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit - page 2. (Read 491 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
October 25, 2019, 02:09:39 AM
Just focus on what you are doing, just give your best to make your post constructive and don't expect it to give you merit! Join in the discussions and post meaningful and relevant lessons from our fellow members. I am sure you will be given merit!
Also you have no activity yet how do you get merit if you yourself are not active in the forum!
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 25, 2019, 01:25:04 AM
You can get merit by trying to make a very creative / good content / post
if not you can help answer other people's questions, if your answer is good and can be accepted by the question maker, maybe you get merit from him.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
October 25, 2019, 01:14:27 AM
I don't care if it's not allowed here but suck that merit system. It's very hard to earn especially to those commoners unlike those people that has friends here on this forum who are on higher rank here are the only eligible to earn merit.  Also there are many users here that uses multiple accounts but they don't even ban them. Suck this kind of management.

I do understand your frustration with the current merit system all members must go through to make a higher rank in this forum. and I am sure you are not alone with your disappointment. However, we have to understand why the Merit is implemented, in the first place. This way the forum is allowing the community to be involved in ranking other members, the only thing is that with the freedom to give merits some members are not using it well but that is already prerogative and not ours.

The best way to get merit is to post a higher-than-normal content and that can mean giving more focus on quality. Quality to me is always contributing something that other members can also pick something from and done in a way that all members can understand and emphasize. A post does not need to be that long as long as it is conveying a good information and idea.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
October 25, 2019, 12:55:05 AM
I don't care if it's not allowed here but suck that merit system. It's very hard to earn especially to those commoners unlike those people that has friends here on this forum who are on higher rank here are the only eligible to earn merit.
It's really not that hard to earn merit to be honest. You can earn merit even if your knowledge is just slightly higher above beginner-level. It's just that a lot of people don't even want to spend a bit of time into doing a bit of reading and research. 🤷

Also, if you think people with "friends" are the only ones who earn merit, then that's simply false. How do you even know that a certain pair of people here are friends? All I see are just excuses from lazy people who just wants money without exerting a bit of effort.

Also there are many users here that uses multiple accounts but they don't even ban them. Suck this kind of management.
If a user has been proven to have multiple accounts on campaigns, they're simply blocked from joining campaigns. And that has happened a lot of times already.

Also, requesting a move to the Meta section
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 25, 2019, 12:04:28 AM
I don't care if it's not allowed here but suck that merit system. It's very hard to earn especially to those commoners unlike those people that has friends here on this forum who are on higher rank here are the only eligible to earn merit.

Also there are many users here that uses multiple accounts but they don't even ban them. Suck this kind of management.
Pages:
Jump to: