Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit awarding - page 2. (Read 660 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
July 27, 2019, 03:13:17 AM
I've checked some of your posts and advice for you to try posting in sections that are easier for others to read, no matter how good your posts are if no one reads them.
Also, many members rely on Merit sources and those sources do not exist in those sections ----> improve the level of your posts and try to learn more about Mining, Speculation, and some technical things.

1 Merit for asking
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
July 26, 2019, 01:12:26 AM
There's a statistic for the most boards where most merit is sent, then I guess you have to keep posting in that board if you are also interested with the topic. Sending merit is only based on the sender, and not all good posts are merited so you go with the stats if you want to rank up.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
July 25, 2019, 09:58:11 PM
Please read these threads:
Promotion with merit system and new rank requirements. It's possible.
Inspirational stories from self-made promoted users
Read those stories, connect dots inside those stories and in between, then you will have better overview on how merit system works, and how you can get merits. Basically, changing your posting style, and posts' contents, then you will see merits come to you as rewards for your efforts and your contributions.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
July 25, 2019, 07:26:39 PM
i was monitoring or studying the merit levels, i discovered it was not directly increasing according to the number of post,i really wished to know how the merit is awarded and the advantage.   
Helpful Posts = Merit
Constructive posts = Merit
Useless posts = Merit (for some newbies and stupids)

Advantage?? Hmmmm.. To prevent the spammers from ranking up.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 25, 2019, 03:42:17 PM
i was monitoring or studying the merit levels, i discovered it was not directly increasing according to the number of post,i really wished to know how the merit is awarded and the advantage.   
Seems like you are active since the introduction of merits sytem but still didn't understand how it works?

You can get merits for the posts if someoe thing that it helped them.Merit needed for you to rank up.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
July 25, 2019, 03:34:30 PM
By looking at your post history, I see that you've always been active during the past couple of months.
You have over 1000 posts and still haven't received any merit, that should tell you something...

You have not gotten any merits because your posts are generally very low quality.
Always the same pattern, just 2 lines of text in bad English and with very little substance.

Look, people can overlook the not so perfect English, but you're going to have to increase your post quality to get some merits from people.
If you're really unlucky, someone could easily go and report most of your posts, since they're really spammy.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
July 25, 2019, 02:24:28 PM

if you want to learn anything about the forum related activity you need to always check in the meta section board.

Always keep concentrate on your post quality while your briefing and explaining your thoughts to others. You may consider this merit is like on Facebook. So do your creative explanation while you are in forum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
July 25, 2019, 02:17:26 PM

Hey mate, you are posting on the wrong board. This topic belongs to Meta section or maybe even the Beginners & Help.
How long have you been out? The merit system was introduced last year and most of the active members here are already familiar with it.

It is not based on activity.

Here is a short explanation:
You get merit points when someone sends you some for one of your posts. Additionally, when someone sends you merit points, half of those points can be sent by you to other people.

You can find full information in this thread Merit & new rank requirements

Do you know how to move your topic to the proper board?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
July 25, 2019, 01:56:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: