Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit fan of top merited user & recognize rank. - page 2. (Read 589 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
So why are you copying the top fifty users on one of my reports and then pasting it in Meta?   Huh

I have selected 50 user from  Here (may be list will update randomly, its depend on earned merit)

Really did't copy from your report, I have collected data for top merited user from you and I have mentioned. I just gather who is the merit fan of top merited user. Since lot of user using your website for collect info that's why I made this list. Its easy to find on your website.

it's the evolution of shitposting for merit points.

Cool man, everything isn't for merit. Just came in mind who is the fan of top merited user. That's why I made this list. I have not seen other post about merit fan list.(by search)

Seems like you have succeeded with this project, now everyone is copying info from there.

Obviously its easy to find any information from his website,
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
So why are you copying the top fifty users on one of my reports and then pasting it in Meta?   Huh

Your stats are all over the place, man!
Seems like you have succeeded with this project, now everyone is copying info from there.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
So why are you copying the top fifty users on one of my reports and then pasting it in Meta?   Huh
it's the evolution of shitposting for merit points.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
Edit:
Don't send me merit for this post. This post just for introduce Merit fan of top merit user (all time)

Merit fan of top merited user (all time) and recognize rank. I have collected details from https://bpip.org presented by Vod, thanks to him for build such as informative website for bitcointalk user.

Edit: I have collected 50 user from Here, there are only 50 top merited user showing currently. Perhaps top merited user could change randomly by depend on their earn merit.

Merited rank
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org