Pages:
Author

Topic: MERIT GIVEAWAY - page 2. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 301
February 24, 2020, 09:43:21 AM
Please move your topic to the pamilihan board just like other merit giveaway threads.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
February 24, 2020, 09:33:47 AM
Here are my some old thread and most of my them are news about cryptocurrency
Hoping that you will check it!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53895297
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53845524
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53832371

Thank you!
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
February 24, 2020, 08:52:03 AM
Well it is not totally a giveaway because you need to post here (your post) which you think that is qualified for a merit or a couple of merits. I'm going to be picky, it doesn't matter how long or short your post are, as long as it has a good quality, I'll give it a merit if I find it deserving to have one.

E D I T: This is a self-moderated topic, spam posts or nonsense post will be deleted. I preferred post that is in English, that is all.

Best regards,
AicecreaME

Is it okay even it is an old thread, (last year) and still hoping for merit and I would people to recognize and appreciate my works?

Yes, there is no problem for that. Many quality post are being ignored in different threads, that is why I created this thread to see the posts that are worth to be merited. However, I only find one of your post interesting and I've already give a merit for it. Please continue posting, don't change your style even though you don't receive merits for it. Eventually, someone will appreciate it and give merits to it.

Cheers
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
February 24, 2020, 08:31:22 AM
Well it is not totally a giveaway because you need to post here (your post) which you think that is qualified for a merit or a couple of merits. I'm going to be picky, it doesn't matter how long or short your post are, as long as it has a good quality, I'll give it a merit if I find it deserving to have one.

E D I T: This is a self-moderated topic, spam posts or nonsense post will be deleted. I preferred post that is in English, that is all.

Best regards,
AicecreaME

Is it okay even it is an old thread, (last year) and still hoping for merit and I would people to recognize and appreciate my works?

Here are my works

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
February 24, 2020, 07:51:55 AM

If your post has been deleted, that just mean I didn't find it interesting and helpful at all.

Best regards,
AicecreaME
Pages:
Jump to: