Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit is useless, only for those old members. Please remove merit system! - page 2. (Read 441 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
We have no chance to grow here
Who are "we" in this sensence? You've created your account in December, and posted for the first time today. That doesn't seem like you want your account to "grow". Unless of course you're talking about your alt-accounts. Please list them here for context Tongue

Am a newbie buddy, don't be a hypocrite person you're also struggling to earn money
How are you struggling? Did it take you 5 months of struggling to create your first post?

My topic here was for merit system, I have no care for those money that you been talking about.
Tell me: why exactly do you care about the Merit system, if you don't care about earning money and don't post anything?

Note: I love giving Merit to Newbies with good posts just as much as I like getting cheaters banned. Both of these make the forum better.
Activity: 205
Merit: 29
Love yourself.
Yes. Merit is useless for people like you.

Do you need example of some people who ranked after merit system introduced?
Here is a shortlist- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/5-lists-for-merit-earners-initial-merit-drop-to-the-next-recognized-rank-4104852

Without this, a lot of "Member" ranked members are close enough to Full Member. Don't say they are abusing. They are not here for only fulfilling the requirements of signature campaign rather they are here for learning.

I have no care for those money that you been talking about.
If you are not talking about money, why do you need of higher rank?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Given that this account only has one post, I'm going to assume you are an account farmer and bounty spammer who is now struggling to earn money by spamming the forum with your plethora of alts. To that I say: good.

If you have actual questions about the merit system, then use the search function - they've all been asked 100 times already. If you are (more likely) just another shitposter, good riddance.

Am a newbie buddy, don't be a hypocrite person you're also struggling to earn money and don't throw all those shit to me. You're wearing signature right now huh? So whose struggling to earn money? My topic here was for merit system, I have no care for those money that you been talking about.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
Given that this account only has one post, I'm going to assume you are an account farmer and bounty spammer who is now struggling to earn money by spamming the forum with your plethora of alts. To that I say: good.

If you have actual questions about the merit system, then use the search function - they've all been asked 100 times already. If you are (more likely) just another shitposter, good riddance.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I've been observing a lot of concerns here was all into merit issues. People always feeling painful because of this merit system. To Theymos, I hope you will listen to us whose been trying to grow in bitcointalk. This is a crab mentality, and only those old members gained merit and Smerit will always be a myth for us. We have no chance to grow here even how we make our post into the best as we can, but still its worthless. Please remove merit system and let it be back to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: