Pages:
Author

Topic: MERIT MEGA DUMP THREAD [DUMPING 100 MERITS] - page 2. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
December 23, 2019, 07:03:34 AM
Craig and Roger Ver are scammers.
After all the outrageous claims, what if they're the same person? Craig is Roger
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
December 23, 2019, 07:00:06 AM
In my opinion, you should move the topic to Altcoin discussion.
You have likely posted this topic in Meta because you are going to give merits. But I don't think Meta is the correct place for this topic because you are giving merits. This discussion is not about the forum.  

Anyway, Bitcoin cash purpose was increasing speed of transactions with increasing maximum block size. But now it isn't working as it was expected and in my opinion the reason that's one of top coins is speculations and I don't think it will in top 20, two years later. But I am not sure it's true to call it a shitcoin. But I call Bitcoin SV a real shitcoin. Because in my opinion, it didn't add anything new which is helpful.

Craig is a scammer because he claimed to be Satoshi.
Roger Ver is a scammer because he is promoting bitcoin cash while Bitcoin Cash is not the coin he claims.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
December 23, 2019, 06:58:29 AM
Tell me why is bcash and bcash sv is complete shit and how is Craig and Roger Ver are scammers.

First 20 people gets 5 merits each.

/afk for 30 mins. I want this thread to be filled when I return.

Taking our beloved BTC-Logo and rotating it doesnt make that shitcoin any better obviously. Cheesy Taking advantage by copying the code and use the brand name... well, very creative indeed... What´s to say about Craig? Everybody knows how he claimed to be Satoshi and how pathetic that action was... Cheesy While there are people claiming this each and every day, you wouldnt expect that from someone like him would you? Oh well, on the other hand... yes, you would. ^^
Activity: 42
Merit: 104
December 23, 2019, 06:57:19 AM
1. The developers of Bcash and Bcash SV are inexperienced so these are shit coins.
2. Craig and Roger Ver are scammers because they called Satoshi Nakamoto a fraud.

Thanks.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
December 23, 2019, 06:53:08 AM
Tell me why is bcash and bcash sv is complete shit and how is Craig and Roger Ver are scammers.

A meme is worth a thousand words

Edit: Thanks a lot! Merry christmas and a happy new year !  Cool Grin
Activity: 316
Merit: 25
December 23, 2019, 06:51:58 AM
Hmm, interesting way to receive merits. I'm not sure I would fully agree with you.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 23, 2019, 06:50:44 AM
bcash and bcash sv are complete shit because they try to be BTC
roger ver is a scammer because he says bcash is the real BTC
craig wright is a scammer because he's trying hard to be the real Satoshi

Let's keep it simple  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
December 23, 2019, 06:46:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: