Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit [NEW] - page 3. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
March 22, 2018, 01:09:26 PM
More people unhappy for the merits system, Because many Members stuck their rank because of merits required, but many Members are happy about it for the reason to prevent low post and spamming so they use merits system,but even if you make a quality post you cannot avoid having your post unnoticed because there so many post in the thread,but don't lose hope because someday they will be notice the post we made and we're not the only one like this because many also Members seek to have merits to be able to rank up,that why start now and make your own post.

Op I hate to say it but your posts are poor, this is a shitpost. You really need to want to improve the quality of the forum to rank up. This will mean educating yourself in the English language further, but don't worry it will not be for no results, as at the same time you can read the forum and learn about bitcoin. In the 3-6 months it takes to improve your English skills you will in tandem become a Bitcoin expert (notice I don't include Altcoins or ICO's there) when you come back to posting if you take my advise you will gain merits at a rate similar to the current activity ranks - so you may be 6 months behind but you will not be limited by merits.

If you don't understand the concept then my post is wasted on you and the merit system was integrated to purge posters like you, if you do get it then great I have indirectly assisted one shitposter in converting to a quality posting member of the community.

I agreed, OP's posts is more similar to this guy https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bilipus-1116027 with a topic here in meta section with "only 5 merit to member!!!"  title which mostly contributes in bounties and some posts with one and two liner posts like to the OP.
To OP, yes it is sad that merit existed because it is now more difficult to rank up, but it is worth it. Making constructive posts (with English language) WILL NOT ONLY benefit this forum but also will benefit ourselves. Just try to understand.

And also, please be aware of this
I think that anyone who creates a new thread about merits at this stage can be considered to be a spammer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 22, 2018, 01:02:04 PM
I don't think you guys will do nothing if your post is good enough but still don't get any merit Smiley). There are a lot of competition topic about Merit, if you feel your posts are good enough, you just need to report your post in these topic and you'll receive Merit for your posts, as I remember actmyname also run a topic like this, you'll get 20 Merit if your 20 rencent posts is good enough Smiley)). Stop complaining about Merit anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
March 22, 2018, 12:36:47 PM
More people unhappy for the merits system, Because many Members stuck their rank because of merits required, but many Members are happy about it for the reason to prevent low post and spamming so they use merits system,but even if you make a quality post you cannot avoid having your post unnoticed because there so many post in the thread,but don't lose hope because someday they will be notice the post we made and we're not the only one like this because many also Members seek to have merits to be able to rank up,that why start now and make your own post.

Op I hate to say it but your posts are poor, this is a shitpost. You really need to want to improve the quality of the forum to rank up. This will mean educating yourself in the English language further, but don't worry it will not be for no results, as at the same time you can read the forum and learn about bitcoin. In the 3-6 months it takes to improve your English skills you will in tandem become a Bitcoin expert (notice I don't include Altcoins or ICO's there) when you come back to posting if you take my advise you will gain merits at a rate similar to the current activity ranks - so you may be 6 months behind but you will not be limited by merits.

If you don't understand the concept then my post is wasted on you and the merit system was integrated to purge posters like you, if you do get it then great I have indirectly assisted one shitposter in converting to a quality posting member of the community.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
March 22, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
Obviously the merit system isn't preventing spamming.

I've put you on ignore for creating redundant duplicate threads.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 12:21:56 PM
Pages:
Jump to: