Pages:
Author

Topic: [Merit] Share your best posts/threads with Fillippone to be merit assessed - page 15. (Read 34942 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 296
Round 3

Re: Investing doesn't guarantee you to be rich
Category: Opinion
Section: Bitcoin Discussion

Re: Is buying merit parmited
Category: Guidness
Section: Beginners & Help

Re: Benefit from Higher Education?
Category: Reply
Section: Economic

Re: What your opinion?
Category: opinion
Section: Trading Discussion

Analyzing the Fragile Rupee Interplay of Economic Factors and Political Stability
Category: Attention
Section: Local Thread Pakistan
Activity: 644
Merit: 152
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Round 5

Re: Why must you used such money to purchased a car?
Category : Good reply
Section :  Economics

Re: Questionable features of Bitcoin
Section : Bitcoin > Bitcoin Discussion

Re: What are pro-regulation bitcoiners thinking? They seem confused.
Section : Bitcoin > Bitcoin Discussion

Re: First time? A company suing because people aren't buying its products!!!
Category : Opinion
Section :  Economics

Re: Hasil Survey Tingkat Elektabilitas Capres, Haruskah Kita Percaya?
Category : Opinion
Section : Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) > Ekonomi, Politik, dan Budaya

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Activity: 33
Merit: 6
Round 1

Re: Bitcoin core is again downloading the whole blockchain

Category: Technical support
Section: Bitcoin Technical Support

Re: Any means of combining multiple output into 1 ?

Section: Bitcoin Technical support

Re: Concerning Malwares

Section: Bitcoin Technical support

Re: Can bitcoin completely erase the Traditional Banking System?

Category: Trading Discussion

Re: How do exchanges work?

Category: Trading Discussion

Thank you for this thread !

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

Yes I admit I broke the rules, and I'm sorry.  
Later I accidentally missed two posts in the same week. I'm getting it right.  
Thank you for pointing out my mistake.
@Just Say Thanks bro...

Opps, I accidentally messed up these two rules below. It was a pure mistake buddy.  Tongue I hope everyone understands that! You have sharp eyes mate. Even I didn't noticed that until you mentioned me.

Anyway, what page are you on now fillippone? I mean the progress. Just asking. And about my mistake submission, you can just ignore it or judge it, as you wish. Just let me know the result of your evaluation.

EDIT: Fixed my submission, removed 2 posts.

Guys,
No drama.
In case someone brakes the rules, I assume good faith, unless blatant careless (then I have my ignore-enter-only-list always available).
Just delete the post, and eventually resubmit in the correct way.

Regarding my review process, it’s easy to see where I an up meriting as I usually mark the “completed” submissions with a single merit. I should now be around page 47 if I am not wrong.

Activity: 560
Merit: 286
fillippone Two members violated your rules You stated in your rules that a member can submit one entry every two weeks. But this member submitted two of his entries within a week.

• Each user can submit one entry every two weeks.

#Round3

Edit
This member also submitted links to six posts in one of his entries that are outside of your rules.

• Each user can submit 5 posts at a maximum per entry.

Round #4

Edit

Your rules state that a member can submit a maximum of five post links in one entry, but this member has given seven post links in one entry.

Yes I admit I broke the rules, and I'm sorry.  
Later I accidentally missed two posts in the same week. I'm getting it right.  
Thank you for pointing out my mistake.
@Just Say Thanks bro...
Activity: 308
Merit: 311
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
Your rules state that a member can submit a maximum of five post links in one entry, but this member has given seven post links in one entry.

~snip~
Opps, I accidentally messed up these two rules below. It was a pure mistake buddy.  Tongue I hope everyone understands that! You have sharp eyes mate. Even I didn't noticed that until you mentioned me.

-DS

• Each user can submit up to 7 entries.

Anyway, what page are you on now fillippone? I mean the progress. Just asking. And about my mistake submission, you can just ignore it or judge it, as you wish. Just let me know the result of your evaluation.

EDIT: Fixed my submission, removed 2 posts.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
fillippone Two members violated your rules You stated in your rules that a member can submit one entry every two weeks. But this member submitted two of his entries within a week.

• Each user can submit one entry every two weeks.

#Round3

Re: El Salvador has become the first country to make #Bitcoin legal tender! 🇸🇻
Category: Information

Re: My experience as a beginner trader
Category: Reply

Re: Bitcoin on BNB (Binance Smart) Chain
Section: Beginners

Re: Give Bitcoin investment time
Category: Best Reply

Re: Buy the DIP, and HODL!
Section: Speculation

Re: Is Bitcoin for everyone?
This member also submitted links to six posts in one of his entries that are outside of your rules.

Round #4

Re: Bitcoin and War Crimes?
Category: Best reply

Re: Buy every dip!

Re: Bitcoin is the Choice of Investors
Category: Discuss

Re: El Salvador has become the first country to make #Bitcoin legal tender! 🇸🇻
Category: Best Reply

Re: I feel happy
Category: Discuss
Section: Beginner &Help

Round: 1

Linux [Android]
Category: suggestion
Board: Local (বাংলাদেশ/Bengali)

Re: বাংলাদেশ (Bengali)

Category: tools

[Eng: Tutorial] Kali NetHunter - Linux on Android
Category: comment
Board: Beginners & Help

[Eng: Tutorial] Re: Requesting for a Bengali translation and Press release sub board  
Board: Meta

Re: How Much Does Food Cost in Your Country?
Board: Economy

fillippone, you got a broken link here. OP, deleted the thread. Wink

Activity: 378
Merit: 189
Round 1

Re: YouTube Earnings Are Haram: Saudi Scholar[/b]
Category: Information
Board: Pakistan Local Thread

Re: 2nd Airdrop of Arkham Confirmed [/b]
Category: Suggestion

Telegram Wallet Bot Launches New Wallet Pay With Bitcoin, USDT, and TON Support
Category: Opinion and Information
Board:

Binance Approves Shiba Inu As Collateral: What Does This Signal For SHIB’s Future?
Category: Trading View

Bitcoin Slumps Under $26K as Bearish Outlook Engulfs Crypto Market
Category: Advise about Cryptocurrency
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
As far as rules are concerned, of course local boards are allowed and welcome. I only frown posts in a forbidden board (e.g. Altcoin) in a local board.

If local boards are allowed, then I think it is good. I didn't know earlier that local board posts are allowed to apply here, I just saw the rules and made this post. Anyway, thanks everyone for saying these things, keep it up guys.
Now you can smell your own ass and confirm the odour!
You saw the rules and you started quoting people that may be ignorant of the clarity of the rules, LoL.
You should have informed them of the rules based on your primitive faculty. You suddenly live much to be desired now.
Next time you can adjust, plan inform or correct than criticizing others. We need to keep exercising love and care for others not trying to benefit from criticize people for their ignorance. Helping hands not falling hands! 
Activity: 420
Merit: 200
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
As far as rules are concerned, of course local boards are allowed and welcome. I only frown posts in a forbidden board (e.g. Altcoin) in a local board.

If local boards are allowed, then I think it is good. I didn't know earlier that local board posts are allowed to apply here, I just saw the rules and made this post. Anyway, thanks everyone for saying these things, keep it up guys.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Excluded Boards: Meta, Reputation, Altcoin (local boards included), Archival, Games and Rounds, Investor Based Games, Micro Earnings, Politics and Society, Gambling and Off-topic will not count. Posts in Ivory Tower and Serious discussion don't count as well.

Hello boss @Fillippone I want to inform you about this issue since long time, many users are posting here outside of these rules to gain merit. But most people are breaking the rules you asked to post, isn't this the important thing?
How do you feel after writing and quoting people that had made the mistakes of not applying in the right manner? You should have corrected them and that would be fine and respected than trying to acquire merit in disguise.
I believe it was clearly stated in the rule here by Fillippone that anyone application that does not follow the rules will be deleted, so why on earth are you trying hard to be recognized when you are not supposed to be?
All applications that will violate the rules of this topic will be deleted and the author will be put on ignore. If someone is in ignore, the post will be automatically deleted.
@Out of mind It would be appreciated if you can take a look at the rules again rather than stressing your gentle soul tagging people that had made mistakes. The choice is left to op to decide whether he would nullify their applications or not.

Many other users have broken this rule you set, You notice.[/b]
This sounds like you want to be recognized, trust me following this pattern is an imitation of a dick head!
It is always better to correct people than getting popular by pushing them to critism!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Easy guys.
While I appreciate help in spotting errors in this thread, I also appreciate this being constructive help between users in order to correct misinterpretations of the rules in order to maximise the number of merits.

I do not like police reports, I like community help. So I would appreciate a more relaxed and friendly approach when discussing issues between readers of this thread.

Activity: 728
Merit: 512
Excluded Boards: Meta, Reputation, Altcoin (local boards included), Archival, Games and Rounds, Investor Based Games, Micro Earnings, Politics and Society, Gambling and Off-topic will not count. Posts in Ivory Tower and Serious discussion don't count as well.

Hello boss @Fillippone I want to inform you about this issue since long time, many users are posting here outside of these rules to gain merit. But most people are breaking the rules you asked to post, isn't this the important thing?

Hello Mr out of mind, I admire you are looking for a way to fish out defaulters In order to gain reputation in this forum. But I would like you to look closely in my application,
I read the rules twice before applying everytime, so maybe you are mistaking me for someone else. Check and make your correction before you end up having liar at your trust.

Did you see economy  board or local there in the rules?
Here is what Mr Fillippone said about local board
I accept topics in any language and from any local board. Local boards are actually fundamental for the growth of the forum
With what you have provided, it's only the first application that went out of the rules provided by mr Fillippone, so I recommend you read the rules well before making such an expensive mistake that has to do with trust and reputation.
@Makus don't work up yourself for someone that's after cheap attention, I think his username Out of mind is really having an effect on him, because from all indication he was just in a hurry to point out errors for him to be recognized by Fillippone, but maybe he should try harder next time just maybe he can achieve his aim.

Going through almost all the pages in all the posts summited by different user's from different countries I can see many posts that are LB posts been summited too example Russia LB etc, so I am curious to know why he @out of mind choose to only pick posters of a particular local board. Could this be an act of vendetta in anyway? I don't know.

However, I appreciate you @Makus for bringing to the knowledge of @Out of mind, about the other rules by Fillippone that said he accepts topic from any language in any local board. @Fillippone I apologize for any distraction all of this might have caused to your thread, please continue your good selfless work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 172
Round 1

Re: Bitcoin BTC Price Could Reach $1.5 Million by 2030 Says Cathie Wood
Category: Suggestions
Section: Economics

Re: Self control cannot be neglected as an early investor
Section: Economics

Re: Buy the DIP, and HODL!
Section: Economics and Speculation

Opinions on Mexc GLobal
Section: Economy and Service discussion

Re: Can Bitcoin Drop to Zero?
Section: Economics and Speculation
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!

Hello Mr out of mind, I admire you are looking for a way to fish out defaulters In order to gain reputation in this forum. But I would like you to look closely in my application,
I read the rules twice before applying everytime, so maybe you are mistaking me for someone else. Check and make your correction before you end up having liar at your trust.

Did you see economy  board or local there in the rules?
Here is what Mr Fillippone said about local board
I accept topics in any language and from any local board. Local boards are actually fundamental for the growth of the forum
With what you have provided, it's only the first application that went out of the rules provided by mr Fillippone, so I recommend you read the rules well before making such an expensive mistake that has to do with trust and reputation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
Round 4

1. Re: Rising case of kidney and liver failure...watch wetin you drink
Category: Advise
Section: local board

2. Re: Finally I did it (I am happy to join).
Category: advise
Section:  Bitcoin Discussion

3. Re: Your challenges when you were a newbie and how did go about it
Section: Local

4. Re: Bitcoin legendary or first class graduate
Section: Local

5. Re: Buy the DIP, and HODL!
Section: Economy/ Speculation

Activity: 280
Merit: 203
Let love lead
Round 3

Here is my list of links
1. re: Are you following your purpose or money
Board: Nigeria (naija) local board

2. re: buy the DIP, and HODL!
Board: Economy speculation

3. re: Death sentence trap as peoples choice hustles

4. re: The beauty of having a good team

5. re: Had The forum helped you tho father experience in bitcoin, share your experience
Board: Beginners and help
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
2nd Round

Re: Beginner looking for a guide | A perfect Start for a Newbie!
Category : Guide
Board : Beginner & Help

Re: BITCOIN CORE
Category : Technical Answer
Board : Local

Re: [Merit] Bitcoin Address Sign Message
Category : Technical Answer

Re: Platform Exchanges Di Indonesia
Category : Discussion

Re: Apakah bisa Bermain Sigcam di 2 forum berbeda
Category : Discussion
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
Round 1

Re: Different source of income can you help you achieve your financial goal
Section:  Local / Nigeria (Naija)

Re: Who is buying like me
Category: Suggestion

Re: $MONKE may be bigger than $PEPE? 🦍>🐸
Section: Speculation (Altcoins)

Re: The Rise and Fall of ICOs: Lessons Learned
Category: Contribution
Section: Altcoin Discussion

Re: Swap. Why and when you do swap your coins?
Category: Contribution
Section:  Trading Discussion
Pages:
Jump to: