Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit - simple poll on operational fundamentals - page 2. (Read 385 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Probably we won't get clear image from this poll. As said above, very few people participate in polls. And I'm almost sure that most people who voted here have high rank accounts.
I didn't got impression that many people misunderstand how merit system works. It's more like many of them are just ignorant about merit system, like it wouldn't even exist.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Sadly few people are participating the pool.
I think that the forum could be clearer about what happens when you merit someone. When I merited my first post I was really affraid to lose my hard earned merits.

Maybe instead of +Merit button it could be +sMerit?

(even from Legendary accounts)

When I joined this forum I was dealing with cryptocurrency for about 6 months. However, I invested my money in it and I studied a lot of bitcoin before investing my hard earned money into it. So I joined this forum with the basic technical knowledge.

I was impressed to see how many legendary accounts, with 3+ years dealing with cryptocurrency and spamming all over the forum, had no clue about what was bitcoin, what is a private key, how to secure a wallet... Recently I saw a legendary who didn't know what is a Seed.

Doesn't surprise me to see that legendary accounts doesn't even know what a merit is.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
Life's but a walking shadow!
Isn't the answer that it neither increases nor decreases. When a user merits another user, there is no change on the meriters merit count. It's Smerits that decreases and as well increases, as for merit count, it can only increase, but cannot decrease.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
Just wanted to know what people in the Beginners & Help board think happens when you Merit someone. Lately I’ve seen a few assertions (even from Legendary accounts) that are startling, so I just wanted to get the general knowledge pulse on this one.

Which of the assertions in the poll is correct?
Pages:
Jump to: