Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit source application (French local board) - page 2. (Read 1070 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Except it's in french. So there's no interest to do this. Our moderator see them and the others merit source don't speak our language.
Not necessarily. I've seen Jet Cash using Google Translator and meriting a few posts from another language when it was clear that they were HQ.

Also, what if the merit source misses the post? Collecting a few posts that didn't receive any merit (or didn't receive enough) shouldn't be a hard task.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Sorry but I don't get the point of doing that...
Giving some HQ posts a chance of getting merit? Sometimes the merit sources miss a good post, so putting a few of them in a single post makes their life easier while helping the good users getting a few merits.

Except it's in french. So there's no interest to do this. Our moderator see them and the others merit source don't speak our language.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Giving some HQ posts a chance of getting merit? Sometimes the merit sources miss a good post, so putting a few of them in a single post makes their life easier while helping the good users getting a few merits.
F2b
Activity: 2095
Merit: 897
Here is my suggestion, collect the posts which you think deserve some merits and post them by including them in a thread on off-topic board and ask some merit sources to bookmark your thread and visit it every few days.

Thanks to you all for supporting this application.
I don't post a lot here because I don't have a lot of things to say. However I'm reading every answer.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Here is my suggestion, collect the posts which you think deserve some merits and post them by including them in a thread on off-topic board and ask some merit sources to bookmark your thread and visit it every few days.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
I never seen you did so much f2b, of course I also support you as merit source.

Our moderator was member too (or full), that's not a problem.
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
I'm not hanging around that much on the French board, going to have to spend some more time doing it. Anyway, once I saw the application I went and throw an eye at the applicant's profile and I must admit that if they really need a merit source out there, and hence everyone else from the board is supporting him, go ahead and take my vote too.

OP, Je vous souhaite bonne chance.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
Quel travail !!!!! Honnêtement, je n'ai pas pu encore tout lire, mais c'est très intéressant. Continuez comme ça. Bravo.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
is going to be more 3 to 4 month to what i have seen so far, in general we sure need more sources in the local sections.
I guess so too. Even our Merit Source applicant from Philippines local board doesn't have any updates yet from Admins. Since Admins are too busy, they will still need to take a review at the applicant's post history and application thread if it will pass the requirements which is also a lot of work to do.

Anyhow, let's just leave the work in our Admins and be patient to keep updated for any updates. That's the best thing that applicant and supporters can do for now.

Well OP, also wishing you luck. You're the first Merit Source in French local board as well the first member ranked Merit Source if you get accepted.

I wish the application of @crwth will be also accepted same with the application of French. This is for the improvement of our local board and soon we'll be united as one here as we grow with the cryptocurrency.

I still hoping that admins will notice these applications, I know they deserve it.  Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
I approve this application too.
F2b is only a Member but he is quite active and helpful to the French community. His application (posts he choose) prove his motivation and he could handle the job.
We missed a merit source for so long, 2 won't be too much.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
is going to be more 3 to 4 month to what i have seen so far, in general we sure need more sources in the local sections.
I guess so too. Even our Merit Source applicant from Philippines local board doesn't have any updates yet from Admins. Since Admins are too busy, they will still need to take a review at the applicant's post history and application thread if it will pass the requirements which is also a lot of work to do.

Anyhow, let's just leave the work in our Admins and be patient to keep updated for any updates. That's the best thing that applicant and supporters can do for now.

Well OP, also wishing you luck. You're the first Merit Source in French local board as well the first member ranked Merit Source if you get accepted.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
28K=Buy | Wallet=100% BTC
I don't speak English, but +1 for F2b.

I speak English thanks to my friend google translate  Roll Eyes

We really need someone who is capable of distributing " merit "  Cry  Knowing that F2b is a good guy, I vote for him +1 .
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
F2b is a valuable member of the French local section, he is open to discussion, he tried to launch a few debate on different aspects of the cryptoworld, and he is always willing to take time in order to answer the questions from other members.
Moreover, He seems to have find some interesting posts that didn't earn their share of merit despite their good quality.

Activity: 1820
Merit: 775

ahahaahah tu m'as trop fait marrer  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 388
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
Brace yourself in waiting for at least a month or two. It will take some time to get approved and I am surprised that a Member Rank is applying to become a Merit Source which is quite unusual. Also don't even try to merit someone's reply just because he/she supported your application, that will become another issue.

Hello, Ken explained what was our problem in the froggy section. Our new moderator makes a good job, even if he's not a very old member. I was surprised not to have to wait one year or two when I sent him a PM  Grin

True value does not need the test of time   Tongue

Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Brace yourself in waiting for at least a month or two. It will take some time to get approved and I am surprised that a Member Rank is applying to become a Merit Source which is quite unusual. Also don't even try to merit someone's reply just because he/she supported your application, that will become another issue.

In any case good luck with your application, you may as well be the first Member that will become a source.  Smiley

We don't have many high ranked members anymore in the French section. They all deserted for various reasons.
Our new mod is a member as well and like I said F2b has the activity of a Senior. He probably would have a higher rank... if we had had a source before.  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

In any case good luck with your application, you may as well be the first Member that will become a source.  Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Wowww,

I hadn't seen some posts listed here and I'm really impressed from the quality! Thank you, I'have something to read/learn today about crypto.  Smiley

I can confirm that F2b is a well known and active member of the french community but more important he's also a neutral and respectful person.
Pages:
Jump to: