Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit source applications of senior members.... - page 2. (Read 415 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 172
I recently seen that crwth started a threadApplication For Merit Source [Philippines Local Board]. In that thread he is giving away his sMerits for the posts that saying just appreciation of his works. I have no intention to disagree with his merit source application or his contribution to the forum as a senior member. But the point I want to highlight is if any member(specially who willing to become merit source) giving away his/her sMerits for the posts that saying  "I am a supporter of your work, I agreed with your application...." that would be a big issue when we consider the future of Merit distribution. At least it is not ethical and believed it as a Merit abuse.

I think when someone want to be a Merit source,he/she should maintained thier high standard when it comes to the distribution of merit, Merit sources are shouldn't biased, The most importantly he/she should only give Merits which actually deserved. This is only my way of looking at a Merit source. I am more than happy to know what other members thinking about this.
Pages:
Jump to: