Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit System for Newbies - page 2. (Read 545 times)

Activity: 497
Merit: 252
March 03, 2018, 05:42:11 PM
I made an infographic to explain ranking requirements which includes merit, check it out!

It's my understanding that there are people who get Smerit to start with, then they give merit to posts they like with valuable information. From there, the person who received the merit will also receive Smerit to spread the love. It's like internet AIDs and we're trying to be infected.

Yes Merit and SMerit two things are there , When someone send a Merit to someone else , it is actually 0.5 Merit and 0.5 Smerit.

So to reach 1+ Merit a person need to get 2 times Merit to get 1 Merit + 1 SMerit in account to give to another person.

This is what i understand so far.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
March 03, 2018, 05:04:32 PM
First of all, WHY merit is released?
-In my own analysis, merit system is released to reduce the spam of creating account and also to reduce spam/trash post but to gain many QUALITY post.

As a newbie it is so hard to gain merit points for me too because of lack of knowledge of cryptocurrency that is why many newbies cant create a QUALITY post like me.
Even when you post a Quality post some people will not appreciate it and dont send merits.

TIPS FOR NEWBIES
-Make reading a habit so that you will be able to relate on the topics of cryptoworld. If you are new here and all you know about this forum is that you can earn from here start FIRST on reading topics/news about crypto for you to be able to relate to the topics in this forum.

-Another tip is dont expect a merits on your post for you not to be disapointed if no one gives merit on your post.
(not all quality post gain merit).

TIPS TO GAIN MERIT
1. Always post a Quality/Useful post and can be use by other people here in BCT.
2. Make a reply to other people that needs your help or make a reply that is related to the topics post.
3. Make sure that your thread is related to the section where you will post it.
4. DONT EXPECT MERIT ON ALL YOUR WORKS.

Let them appreciate you.

Hope this post helps you and you learn with me.
If you have any suggestions to my post feel free to reply/qoute my post.

I would give you a merit if I had it ahah  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 103
Merit: 35
March 03, 2018, 11:59:44 AM
I made an infographic to explain ranking requirements which includes merit, check it out!

It's my understanding that there are people who get Smerit to start with, then they give merit to posts they like with valuable information. From there, the person who received the merit will also receive Smerit to spread the love. It's like internet AIDs and we're trying to be infected.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
March 03, 2018, 11:52:04 AM
First of all, WHY merit is released?
-In my own analysis, merit system is released to reduce the spam of creating account and also to reduce spam/trash post but to gain many QUALITY post.

As a newbie it is so hard to gain merit points for me too because of lack of knowledge of cryptocurrency that is why many newbies cant create a QUALITY post like me.
Even when you post a Quality post some people will not appreciate it and dont send merits.

TIPS FOR NEWBIES
-Make reading a habit so that you will be able to relate on the topics of cryptoworld. If you are new here and all you know about this forum is that you can earn from here start FIRST on reading topics/news about crypto for you to be able to relate to the topics in this forum.

-Another tip is dont expect a merits on your post for you not to be disapointed if no one gives merit on your post.
(not all quality post gain merit).

TIPS TO GAIN MERIT
1. Always post a Quality/Useful post and can be use by other people here in BCT.
2. Make a reply to other people that needs your help or make a reply that is related to the topics post.
3. Make sure that your thread is related to the section where you will post it.
4. DONT EXPECT MERIT ON ALL YOUR WORKS.

EDIT: In every merit you receive you also get 0.5 sMerit (sendable merit), so you need 2 merit to get 1 sMerit.

Let them appreciate you.

Hope this post helps you and you learn with me.
If you have any suggestions to my post feel free to reply/qoute my post.
Pages:
Jump to: