Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit system -> People started sell it violating rules. What do you think? - page 3. (Read 350 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hi everyone. Its been long time since providing merit system. Firstly i thought its good idea. To improve your rang you should write good quality posts to get merit. It means less shitposting here, less spam. But what we see now? Nobody gives you this, you can just buy it with horrible ptice, 1 merit - 10$. So you have only 2 ways: buy merit or buy account. Or stay with your rang forever. What do you think?

The moderators always try to prevent this. I know many people have been banned, red trust just because of buying merits. So I don't think these ways are safe.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
Don't get frustrated. Keep the quality of your post and be active. Getting merit may be difficult but isn't impossible.
As getting merit is rare, the merit requirements too should be decreased in order to facilitate a rank rise.
5 merit for member, 15 for full member, 30 for senior and so on would be a more practical measure.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
Hi everyone. Its been long time since providing merit system. Firstly i thought its good idea. To improve your rang you should write good quality posts to get merit. It means less shitposting here, less spam. But what we see now? Nobody gives you this, you can just buy it with horrible ptice, 1 merit - 10$. So you have only 2 ways: buy merit or buy account. Or stay with your rang forever. What do you think?

The merit system has some flaws which need to corrected,because the idea of buying merits to increase tour ranking negate the principle of quality posting as was aimed at by the founders of the forum. With the latest development if you have the money you can elevate yourself to any height in the forum without much stress.

Yes, only if you have money. For example to get Full member you need to buy 90 merits, it means 900$ or buy account, 1000-1500$ and you can be banned for it. I dont think thats good. I saw only few times when people got merit. Mostly it were or high rangs send it to each other or bounty managers. Thats why i wanna understand what people with small rangs think about this
Activity: 935
Merit: 105

Both of the paid options are not worth it and would eventually expose you.
One option could be forcing users to send merit in small numbers to prevent from decaying their own merit.
Merit should not be the ultimate measure for ranking members as it entirely depends on the perceptive and reasoning of the provider and almost 90% of user don't care on using it at all.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

The merit system has some flaws which need to corrected,because the idea of buying merits to increase tour ranking negate the principle of quality posting as was aimed at by the founders of the forum. With the latest development if you have the money you can elevate yourself to any height in the forum without much stress.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
Hi everyone. Its been long time since providing merit system. Firstly i thought its good idea. To improve your rang you should write good quality posts to get merit. It means less shit posting here, less spam. But what we see now? Nobody gives you this, people started to sell merit. You can just buy it with horrible ptice, 1 merit - 10$. So you have only 2 ways: buy merit or buy account, and you can be banned abusing forum ruless. Or stay with your rang forever. Whad do you think now about this system a few month later after providing?
Pages:
Jump to: