Pages:
Author

Topic: Merits for all Rank Members - Conditions Apply - 6 merits available. - page 6. (Read 2683 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 24
The future of security tokens
Post link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-works-how-5093716
I'm still trying to contribute. I don’t know how far I could do. But I am trying to my best. Hope to get Merit. Hope I will get the Merit.
Just as the OP has stated,you shouldn't beg for the merits and make it look like you're pleading for it,all that is needed is a link to your post,and not only the OP but other members have also volunteered to hand out merits
No need adding clauses like"Hope I will get the merit',wait until your post is reviewed
I'll take a look at your post link though!
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Happy to see you sharing your merits to those who deserve them and you made your job easier with the links.
I still have a lot of merit to spend and I will also give them to those member with lower ranks to help them rank up, checking some of the posted links, maybe I can give some merits too.
copper member
Activity: 283
Merit: 2
Activity: 304
Merit: 5
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
My another post link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48824442

One day ago I posted here and got a merit point. So today I shared another post link. Hopefully I will get Merit point again.

Best Regards
Coin-Desk
Activity: 210
Merit: 19
share each others lives😉
I sure as hell wouldn't want to share my life with anyone in here at least not for anything less than a satoshi portfolio worth of bitcoins  Grin
Anyways more opportunities are created everyday on this amazing platform and network
Long live bitcoin;Long live bitcointalk
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
BCT gives us an opportunity to help others, share ideas and share each others lives😉
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
5) To all members who usually collect a lot of merits, kindly do not participate let others benefit from this and if possible see if you find any good post to merit or give them some tips to improve.

Please decide a slab where everything is clarified, like users with how many merits shouldn't participate (or I believe you shouldn't allow high level members only at the first place as many of them have already earned enough merits and only those who are now down from their membership ranks should be allowed to participate.

As well, I'm now adding a few of my own threads' links here to give a few extra tips on earning merits, hope that'll help:
- Worried about Merits? I'm here to help.
- Do's and Don'ts to get merits - Read carefully!
- Interesting debate between an Avg Joe and Legend over how was life before Merits
- A query regarding Merits specifically.
- Fear about merits.

And below are the threads discussing over spam and ban to give an idea to newbies what they shouldn't do:
- What to do about spam in Forum Sections?
- Important discussion over BAN. Newbies must read.

Hope all these links will be helpful for newbies and mid-level members to learn more about what they should take care of when making posts and about earning merits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
I though of this post as helpful so I will just give a try OP for you to give a merit.

Here is the link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46986018

Is this a Happy New Year's gift to us? LOL. Just saying.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Yes I received Merit. Thanks Juggy777 You are great. Many many thanks for giving me a Merit. I have a question can I apply again after some days?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Thanks Juggy777 I received my merit ,God bless
Pages:
Jump to: