Pages:
Author

Topic: "Meta" - 11" Physical Bitcoin (SOLD) - page 3. (Read 4867 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 502
December 20, 2014, 02:57:08 PM
Your works are always very impressive. If I had the money to spend on fine arts I would consider first most likely. Incredible artistic job here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 20, 2014, 02:52:59 PM
"Meta"

Material: Gallery Grade Red African Padauk
Price: 4BTC Sold to Pistachio

Fall into the the Metaphysical world of Bitcoin and let your imagination run wild for hours. "Meta" encompasses over a dozen hidden characters and symbols including an Eagle, The Blockchain, a Bitcoin, The Bitcoin Network, and many more.

"Meta" is a commanding 11" round and 1.8" thick and is carved with a 10BTC Denomination, encased in a very high gloss liquid glass finish with its vibrant red color Meta will be the center of attention in any room.

Red African Padauk when freshly worked is a brilliant redish brown color, as time passes as the piece is exposed to light and air it will continue to turn darker until it reaches an eye popping blood red color with dark black grain.

The buyer will receive a CoA (certificate of authenticity) from me usually within 1-2 weeks of receiving the artwork. As many of you who have bought my art already know, i use Bitcoin technology and Vanity addresses on my CoA's and it can take up to 2 weeks to generate the desired result.

I am only making 10 physical bitcoins for the 2015 year and each of the 10 coins i make for the 2015 year will have a different design, so these coins are VERY limited edition. If you would like to request something special for your own coin design or a special denomination you may feel free to contact me and i can make sure that 1 of the 6 remaining is designed with you in mind.

Please feel free to ask any questions below, and if your bored and just browsing the web, take a minute to check out my other Bitcoin artworks.

META IS NOW SOLD
Pages:
Jump to: