Pages:
Author

Topic: METAL MUSIC COIN V3 - A COIN FOR THE UNDERGROUND METAL MUSIC SCENE - page 2. (Read 75247 times)

Activity: 515
Merit: 250
got more conections on it now currently at    3221131
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
Mine is open 74.113.36.2 and I see several connections to it.
What does you log say? Any errors or just no response from the other nodes?

Odd that others are connecting but not yours, but it's such an old wallet something else might be causing issues.

-Dave
just open the port on 25931 on my firewall Smiley lets see what happens
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
ive added all them and still only conected to the 1

addnode=45.138.72.70:25931

addnode=coins.dognose.net (currently 23.233.55.92 but that can change, so use the domain name instead) is open,
what is your ip and i'll add you on my end too.

most of those nodes probably dont accept incoming connections. they generally show as "inbound: true" [they connect to me, i dont connect to them] when i do a getpeerinfo console command at my end.

so, you need to open up any firewall/router you may have for port 25931 and wait for them to find you indirectly by
being connected to a common node such as coins.dognose.net

note to everyone: coin networks work better if you open up to incoming connections!

ive added all them and still only conected to the 1

addnode=45.138.72.70:25931

anyone got addnodes ?
Activity: 471
Merit: 252

wallet Address: MeuiPC533amV6rZhKZA4MMjAXNQUcG8VU2

GET YOUR COPY NOW METAL MANIAK FANS FOR ONLY 250000 MTLMC

anyone interested to order the cd please message me here or email me at coreadrian(at)gmail(dot)com
what if CPU mining?

Sorry no, we will still keep it as scrypt coin, we will update the wallet so that it will load fast.

In that case can you use one of the newer difficulty adjustment algorithms?
As of now it's somewhat simple to game it.

I'm not sure if it's related to to loading speed but can you take a look at the memory use.
At least under Windows it uses well over 1.5GB of RAM.

-Dave

yup the current one is a pig.

yup that's the one update we need to resolve as well.
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
what if CPU mining?

Sorry no, we will still keep it as scrypt coin, we will update the wallet so that it will load fast.

I'm not sure if it's related to to loading speed but can you take a look at the memory use.

-Dave

yup the current one is a pig.

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
what if CPU mining?

-Dave
what if CPU mining?

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
what if CPU mining?
Hey guys, we will going to make an updates on our wallet. so that we can continue trading this coin in yobit. any suggestions from you guys is appreciated.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Yobit's answer
Deposit / Withdrawal of coins will be available after updating the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately, the developers are in no hurry to send updates.

You do know it's open source. Feel free clone the github and take care of whatever you think needs to be done. Although @metalmusiccoin has not been that responsive I'm sure if you did it he could merge it back into his code. Or if you want you can also probably find a programmer to do it if you want to pay them to do it. There have been hundreds of coins through the years that have had changes in the development team when the original developer left or just did not have the time to support it anymore.

-Dave
Yobit's answer
Deposit / Withdrawal of coins will be available after updating the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately, the developers are in no hurry to send updates.
If there is no update, no one will buy a coin
Activity: 32
Hello. Where download the chain?
Activity: 62
Altilly is a good exchange!  And no listing fees for listing between now and December 31st, 2020!
SPECIAL PROMOTION UNTIL DEC 31, 2020!

Cool i will request for listing. cheers

https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate
Pages:
Jump to: