Pages:
Author

Topic: METAL MUSIC COIN V3 - A COIN FOR THE UNDERGROUND METAL MUSIC SCENE - page 35. (Read 75249 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 252
Any idea, why it is not possible to add nodes via the console in the wallet?

For example: addnode 209.188.18.43 add
... results in an error: Method not found (code -32601)

My wallet does not connect, even after using  -addnode=209.188.18.43 (or other IP's from here: http://minemanic.com/mtlmcv3/nodes.php) as an appendix on the commandline.

Also a metalmusiccoin3.conf like this:

addnode=209.188.18.43
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=96.229.213.65
addnode=199.68.199.33
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=87.118.122.248
addnode=89.76.141.222
addnode=75.170.67.134
addnode=148.251.41.117
addnode=80.223.233.166
addnode=91.205.236.68
addnode=93.123.163.96
addnode=108.216.31.19
addnode=202.0.43.106
addnode=202.0.43.106
addnode=188.134.72.213

... does not work.

What could be the problem?

that's strange my wallet is connect and sync. and got 14 connections in the network
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Any idea, why it is not possible to add nodes via the console in the wallet?

For example: addnode 209.188.18.43 add
... results in an error: Method not found (code -32601)

My wallet does not connect, even after using  -addnode=209.188.18.43 (or other IP's from here: http://minemanic.com/mtlmcv3/nodes.php) as an appendix on the commandline.

Also a metalmusiccoin3.conf like this:

addnode=209.188.18.43
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=96.229.213.65
addnode=199.68.199.33
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=87.118.122.248
addnode=89.76.141.222
addnode=75.170.67.134
addnode=148.251.41.117
addnode=80.223.233.166
addnode=91.205.236.68
addnode=93.123.163.96
addnode=108.216.31.19
addnode=202.0.43.106
addnode=202.0.43.106
addnode=188.134.72.213

... does not work.

What could be the problem?
there are bands paid with the coin ?
or is like a crowdfund ?

hi no bands paid with this coin. as its not that big yet. we just used this as a fund to make some compilation cd's, albums, demo and cult mongers distro will handle it and release it. plus we are giving the bands a few copies of the cd's.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
there are bands paid with the coin ?
or is like a crowdfund ?
Awesome dude, you are a truly metal maniaks guy and thanks for supporting this coin. We had more projects to come for underground metal scene.
KEEP SPREADING THE WORDS ABOUT METAL MUSIC COIN... METAL RULES....
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Told ya it was going to go up.Its going to go higher too especially after Friday and also in a few weeks as well give it some time and buy.  Smiley lets keep this going.This is a VERY promising Crypto it needs adoption and exposure and all of us metal people are experts on that shit.Remember back in the day when there was no internet and you had to buy through distros.From Underground Metal Mags through snail mail.The Internet was the best thing that ever happened to the music industry.Now the Blockchain Tech.I have been with the music scene since the early 80s I was exposed to extreme metal when I was stationed in Germany got to see Venom,Witchfynde,Witchfinder General,Motorhead,Angelwitch and a host of others.Now I follow the scene from my computer.AWESOME.I go to many shows as well in and around the Houston Texas area and Know just about everyone around here from fans, bands to promoters you name it and been knowing them for years.I have always loved the underground all my life Listened to Hawkwind and Blue Cheer Judas Priest and Scorpions way back in the day My very first Concert Was zz top and Blue Cheer back in the early 70s I wasnt but 11 years old I was forever hooked Sabbath,Deep Purple all of those bad ass bands.I was a little Cowboy untill my Dad took me to that show he told me "Tommy you gotta see this shit its acid rock and your gonna love it and I did (Thats what he calls metal music lol)  Smiley as far as music goes I love everything (Except just about anything thats "core") same singer in every band those "core" bands just sound all the same to me Tongue. Metal is just my favorite

\m/ >^..^< \m/
Thought I would share something I found with you guys.Here goes.

DJ - Psychedelicat

Im looking to invest in a CRYPTO coin before I manage my own to get a feel.Im not rich but I can help some with whatever.So far I like MetalMusicCoin and Dobbscoin
BUT
These coins have some problems not in themselves but in pools that host them at least this is what I see

Dobbscoin:Fucked up pools that you cant connect to or at least I cant even with rented rigs it crashes them no ports with a set diff.Everyone says just put d=1024 whatever for the password that shit dont work at least I haven't seen any difference only 4 pools and all the same.Only miners that seem to work are if they are in the eastern usa and below 10 mh and still takes a long time to get up to speed if miner don't crash first.WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY JUST FIX IT!
HI HO SILVER AWAY
Wanna sell your BOBs Sell them to me on Cryptopia ill pay 200 sat at least

Metalmusic Coin:Awesome concept however I just discovered this coin and see they have had some problems but seem to have them sorted out.However they being taken down from all the pools and some exchanges.Why? Lack of interest?Thats just bullshit people.Give metal a chance give this coin a chance.Metalheads are a funny breed some are very intelligent and some are as you guess monkeys lol but all love metal music AND SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO THRUST SHIT INTO THIER FACES AND SAY "HEY MOTHERFUCKER LOOK AT THIS AND PARTAKE" and they will.To me this is the most promising coin I have found so far.Now I cant mine it thats a shame. If any coin was a sleeper this is it a sleeping dragon time to wake that fucker up.I go to many extreme metal concerts and I have printed up 1000 flyers.  Wink  the price will be going up tomorrow I can guarantee you.

Hey dude welcome to metal music coin community. thanks for supporting this coin. yeah i don't understand it people are just looking about the fancy thing of the coin and not the functionality side of the coin. like metal music coin, we are supporting bands around the world and made our very first compilation cd to help bands spread their music globally. our website that tends to be like a news site for every bands that have some new releases or demo and our 666tunes site.  but anyway we are glad that there's a true supporter of this coin. HAILS TO YOU BROTHER
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Thought I would share something I found with you guys.Here goes.

DJ - Psychedelicat

Im looking to invest in a CRYPTO coin before I manage my own to get a feel.Im not rich but I can help some with whatever.So far I like MetalMusicCoin and Dobbscoin
BUT
These coins have some problems not in themselves but in pools that host them at least this is what I see

Dobbscoin:Fucked up pools that you cant connect to or at least I cant even with rented rigs it crashes them no ports with a set diff.Everyone says just put d=1024 whatever for the password that shit dont work at least I haven't seen any difference only 4 pools and all the same.Only miners that seem to work are if they are in the eastern usa and below 10 mh and still takes a long time to get up to speed if miner don't crash first.WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY JUST FIX IT!
HI HO SILVER AWAY
Wanna sell your BOBs Sell them to me on Cryptopia ill pay 200 sat at least

Metalmusic Coin:Awesome concept however I just discovered this coin and see they have had some problems but seem to have them sorted out.However they being taken down from all the pools and some exchanges.Why? Lack of interest?Thats just bullshit people.Give metal a chance give this coin a chance.Metalheads are a funny breed some are very intelligent and some are as you guess monkeys lol but all love metal music AND SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO THRUST SHIT INTO THIER FACES AND SAY "HEY MOTHERFUCKER LOOK AT THIS AND PARTAKE" and they will.To me this is the most promising coin I have found so far.Now I cant mine it thats a shame. If any coin was a sleeper this is it a sleeping dragon time to wake that fucker up.I go to many extreme metal concerts and I have printed up 1000 flyers.  Wink  the price will be going up tomorrow I can guarantee you.

Ok, thank you... but how can I do that? (sorry, I never solo mined  anything  Huh)

you need a high powered miner for you to able solo mine.
Activity: 23
Ok, thank you... but how can I do that? (sorry, I never solo mined  anything  Huh)
What pool is the best to mine MTLMC3? I'm on iSpace, but there are not many persons mining at this time, so confirmations delay a little. I'd like to get my earnings confirmed faster.

i think no one is mining it now in the pool, but there's someone who is solo mining it i guess.
Activity: 23
What pool is the best to mine MTLMC3? I'm on iSpace, but there are not many persons mining at this time, so confirmations delay a little. I'd like to get my earnings confirmed faster.
Activity: 7
Metal music coin will be featured soon in a famous metal magazine. will keep you guys posted.

Featured? That's brutal \m/ Can't wait to find out which magazine Smiley

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
keep voting us here guys
what about bleutrade ? can they add MTLMC again ?

not sure, i hope they will list MTLMC again. maybe we need to request to them to add us again.  and so that bellicose could buy some version 3 of MTLMC  Wink Wink Wink

How can I swap v1 to v3?
By vote on bleutrade?
we just added new band in our 666tunes. check out this band http://666tunes.pw/cyrence-endtime-stories/

Cyrence – Endtime Stories
CYRENCE play Melodic Thrash Metal in the vein of Megadeth, Metallica and Anthrax. The style is very unique, there are no boundaries. You will enjoy a shitload of neckbreakers as well as clean, almost psychedelic moments, always maintaining the right amount of heaviness, groove and melody.
Metal music coin will be featured soon in a famous metal magazine. will keep you guys posted.
keep voting us here guys

not sure, i hope they will list MTLMC again. maybe we need to request to them to add us again.  and so that bellicose could buy some version 3 of MTLMC  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
keep voting us here guys
Pages:
Jump to: