Pages:
Author

Topic: Metaverse role model - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 638
July 10, 2023, 12:15:24 PM
Are you making a proposal for Bitcointalk to be moved into the metaverse in some way, allowing metaverse integration? If that's what you are proposing, I will be part of those who will consider it "no and void," for I don't think the forum needs that right now. This is like some random social media where the owner is trying so hard to develop and implement some trends in order to meet up with its competitors and increase its income. I believe there are much better things on the administrator's to-do list than even thinking about this for a second.
Activity: 182
Merit: 35
STRAIGHT FORWARD
July 10, 2023, 11:23:56 AM
When I was watching some metaverse samples for the roobet challenge I found that bitcointalk is actually the role model for the best metaverse.

Here we have everything.. discussions, mining, pools, services, auctions and more!

I mean the best project for bitcointalk.org could be it's own metaverse as the concept is there already. I saw a comment for OgNasty from a year or two ago showing interest in metaverse.. so what is up  Tongue

Will it happen one day integrating this website into a metaverse.. and if someone do it himself will @theymos be against that or fill a copyright claim

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: