Pages:
Author

Topic: method for investing in cryptocurrencies? - page 2. (Read 237 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Secrets of Crypto and needacoin shared a lot of good info that works. Check their twitters, they are super great
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Hello guys please I really want to ask if their is a special way or special trick  of investing in crypto-currency that really make an  investor generate a good  return on investment. Wink
Every investment is a experience because you should try once then only you can understand the tricks of investment. But before to invest you should check the complete history and future possibilities of that coin. It is more than enough to analyse the right coin. The current market is fluctuating  continuously so you should invest in long term it make good profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think there is no right method for all traders that you need to invest in the market to find the method that works best for you. Remember to study the cryptocurrency market, read all the market knowledge you can find, invest less and start to feel better. That's the way I used it in the past.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
The best method of investing in crypto-currencies, I think, is conservative investments. This technique is associated with a one-time acquisition of a certain number of units selected by the crypto currency investor. The purpose of such investments is to earn on the subsequent growth of their rate. At the moment when the investor sells the previously acquired electronic currency, he will receive profit, formed due to the difference in the rate of buying and selling.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

the only tip that is useful for me still even today is the buy when it dips make sure you buy at the exchange where you don't have to pay high for the transaction. Choose binance for so long as you have BNB, its going to be a good trade for you. Not that its bad for some exchange but sooner you'll see the difference.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
Actually you need knowledge for predicting good ones. Otherwise it is pure gamble because most people take their decisions according to what they hear and read. You should be careful about the sources you get tips.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Hello guys please I really want to ask if their is a special way or special trick  of investing in crypto-currency that really make an  investor generate a good  return on investment. Wink

If you want to get good returns for your investments in crypto currency,you have to analysis the price of bitcoin in the market.When the price of certain coin is fluctuate to low value,use that chance to inverse in certain coin.Before you had start to inverse,you have to analysis the market very well.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
Here the special factor is not everything on analysis, intuition and of course good luck. Although some build a strategy and begin to maneuver when the price moves in the market, but this is a special masochism.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: