Pages:
Author

Topic: ►►►Method Learn How to Earn 100$+/Day, NO BS, Proven method!◄◄◄ - page 2. (Read 2663 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
thread updated with buynow link

I have contacted 1-2 members here for vouch copy
Yes I received a vouch copy from op and here is my review of this method that op is selling.
I would start off with what op told me first thing on op when he gave me the link of zip file. It is not "Get Rich Quick" method which I also realized after going through the guide thoroughly.
The zip file that op gave me included 4 different pdfs each one has different method.
As op also acknowledged some of them are grayhat but none of them are illegal.
In first method op discribes a combination of a proven method and added some of his tips.Op claimed he earnings $$ per day but didn't gave any actual reference so you have to take his word on this.
In short all his methods are good and there are lots of people already doing them in their own way.
But not one of them is easy or quick it going to take good amount of research,time and efforts and even after that income may varies for different people because its depends on various variables.
The method is good but only if you are ready to Invest good amount of your time and ready to take this risk.

Thanks for you vouch
I got some payment proofs if someone wants to see
The main thing is you can invest in as little and as much as you want, for starting 10$ if enough.
If you don't have money, Invest Time and
If you don't have time, Invest Money

And once everything is set, it's well worth the time & money.
If anyone get stuck in between, I am here to help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Yes I received a vouch copy from op and here is my review of this method that op is selling.
I would start off with what op told me first thing on op when he gave me the link of zip file. It is not "Get Rich Quick" method which I also realized after going through the guide thoroughly.
The zip file that op gave me included 4 different pdfs each one has different method.
As op also acknowledged some of them are grayhat but none of them are illegal.
In first method op discribes a combination of a proven method and added some of his tips.Op claimed he earnings $$ per day but didn't gave any actual reference so you have to take his word on this.
In short all his methods are good and there are lots of people already doing them in their own way.
But not one of them is easy or quick it going to take good amount of research,time and efforts and even after that income may varies for different people because its depends on various variables.
The method is good but only if you are ready to Invest good amount of your time and ready to take this risk.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 4234

good... nice one
Smiley
little advide, choice ancient and respected member (like green trust)
good luck

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I am not asking for any vouch anymore but my advice is to op not to waste his vouch om any low rank member.Choose a higher rank member,if possible with good rep,give him vouch and ask him to review your method.
No offend to lower rank members but if you give vouch copy to them,most users here will assume that it is your own Alt and wont except the review.
Activity: 186
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
just applied for vouch via PM
Please tell a little your methods of .. we do not understand what do you mean .. if it is real please. give evidence
SS given above

OP you should really give out at least one vouch. You should seek a good member with high activity and good reputation. Help him set up your methods (as you offered in the first post). He will review and if it is a good method people will buy Wink

And for those asking for vouch copy.
Sorry, price is not too high to give free vouch copies. I have set price to the minimum so most people can afford it.  Smiley

You apparently don't know what a vouch is. When you have a user vouch for your product, they are telling the world that your product, indeed, does what you claim that it does. It's a way for users to look up to another respected member of the forums to be the eyes and ears for them, by letting them know whether your product is a home run or a dud.

When choosing someone to give your vouch copy to, you have to choose someone that is respected and can give you a good review. Look through their history and see what kind of reviews they left for others. Ask them to link you to some of their past reviews. Don't just give it to someone because they're a high-ranked member; remember, you want someone to vouch for you that can really reinforce the idea that your product does what you say it will do, without revealing too much information about it. At the same time, don't be discouraged if the voucher doesn't give you positive feedback; it just means that you've misrepresented your product and may want to re-write the description or come back with a better product.

Don't look at vouch copies as "giveaways", but rather a marketing and promotional tool.

Well, I know what a vouch copy is but thought it's useless as price is cheap and I'm only looking for 10 sales
But as a lot of people asking for vouch review and taken your suggestion, I will select someone tomorrow for vouch.

Who ever want it, pm me up with your past experience in IM and I will select one of them Smiley
legendary
You apparently don't know what a vouch is. When you have a user vouch for your product, they are telling the world that your product, indeed, does what you claim that it does. It's a way for users to look up to another respected member of the forums to be the eyes and ears for them, by letting them know whether your product is a home run or a dud.

When choosing someone to give your vouch copy to, you have to choose someone that is respected and can give you a good review. Look through their history and see what kind of reviews they left for others. Ask them to link you to some of their past reviews. Don't just give it to someone because they're a high-ranked member; remember, you want someone to vouch for you that can really reinforce the idea that your product does what you say it will do, without revealing too much information about it. At the same time, don't be discouraged if the voucher doesn't give you positive feedback; it just means that you've misrepresented your product and may want to re-write the description or come back with a better product.

Don't look at vouch copies as "giveaways", but rather a marketing and promotional tool.

exact, vouch is a clue: the product isnt a scam
many times i review the products but i dont have interest about products, i offer only my review for community.. if u vouch another member (and not me) is the same
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

Sorry, price is not too high to give free vouch copies. I have set price to the minimum so most people can afford it.  Smiley

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
physics, mathematics and engineering
OP you should really give out at least one vouch. You should seek a good member with high activity and good reputation. Help him set up your methods (as you offered in the first post). He will review and if it is a good method people will buy Wink
legendary

vouch is for try and review the method...
easy, is a scam Smiley

dont buy anything from it
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
First of all, is your method whitehat, greyhat or blackhat? And how long will to take to start earning between $100-500 per day? And when you say "proven" method, how are you going to prove it to us? The best way, which I've asked dozens of times from sellers like you, is to provide us with your btc address so that we can monitor the amounts of earnings that you are talking about on the block explorers.

If there is any question about whether the btc address is yours or not, you can sign a message with that address and provide the signed message here.

Prove to us that you really are earning what you're claiming.

It's grey hat and most of it is white hat. It's not a "get rich quick method" actually you won't find any rich quick method as every method require some time and investment to show results  Smiley and I don't use bitcoin for getting payment from my ad network. I use PayPal and then the money goes to my bank account. I only use bitcoin for investments.

Maybe this is true maybe not but logically a method make 100-00 daily will be sold to only 10 people 5*15 and 5*25 for a total 200 . so he will sell the method for only 1 day work income it does not make any sense . also easy 100-500 daily can not be whithat it is either grey or black and we all know grey and black if go out to public will be saturated .

Who doesn't like some extra income? 200$ for some little work don't hurt me. why it can't be whitehat? people earn some good amount of money with white hat method. and these methods do contain some greyhat thing and as I will be selling to only 10 people, it won't get saturate.

I'm not going to believe on this one unless he shopws some screenshot,he is a newbie the weight to prove it is on his side,he did not even gave as a clue on what he is talking about,is it affiliate marketing or cpa or adsense.

ok here is a payment proof of last week payment from my ad network. http://prnt.sc/f3q8k6
It contains methods related to affiliate marketing and through ads.

It is not a question about affordability.A lot of us can afford lots of expensive things let alone you $10 method.
Vouch is not demanded because we cant afford but why should we spend even $1 for a newbies claiming to have millions dollar making ideas.
A good positive vouch gives credibility and negative one saves other from wasting their money.
Good luck to you
Activity: 151
Please tell a little your methods of .. we do not understand what do you mean .. if it is real please. give evidence
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If you are sure I earn 100$ per day, please send me free. After 2 days I will pay you 300$.
First of all, is your method whitehat, greyhat or blackhat? And how long will to take to start earning between $100-500 per day? And when you say "proven" method, how are you going to prove it to us? The best way, which I've asked dozens of times from sellers like you, is to provide us with your btc address so that we can monitor the amounts of earnings that you are talking about on the block explorers.

If there is any question about whether the btc address is yours or not, you can sign a message with that address and provide the signed message here.

Prove to us that you really are earning what you're claiming.

It's grey hat and most of it is white hat. It's not a "get rich quick method" actually you won't find any rich quick method as every method require some time and investment to show results  Smiley and I don't use bitcoin for getting payment from my ad network. I use PayPal and then the money goes to my bank account. I only use bitcoin for investments.

Maybe this is true maybe not but logically a method make 100-00 daily will be sold to only 10 people 5*15 and 5*25 for a total 200 . so he will sell the method for only 1 day work income it does not make any sense . also easy 100-500 daily can not be whithat it is either grey or black and we all know grey and black if go out to public will be saturated .

Who doesn't like some extra income? 200$ for some little work don't hurt me. why it can't be whitehat? people earn some good amount of money with white hat method. and these methods do contain some greyhat thing and as I will be selling to only 10 people, it won't get saturate.

I'm not going to believe on this one unless he shopws some screenshot,he is a newbie the weight to prove it is on his side,he did not even gave as a clue on what he is talking about,is it affiliate marketing or cpa or adsense.

ok here is a payment proof of last week payment from my ad network. http://prnt.sc/f3q8k6
It contains methods related to affiliate marketing and through ads.

legendary
i'm legendary, i offer myself for try this method (i mean vouch)
but i try this on sunday

and i review it
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I would like to take a vouch of this earning method if available. Will give an honest review.
Thanks.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟
I never use the word "impossible" but this surely seems highly unlikely to be true.
It's the "easy" part that disturbs me.
Pages:
Jump to: