Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 133. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 12, 2015, 05:49:52 AM
For me it is simple:
I program cash systems...
and these systems are so astonishing and suspicious that many people search the "mistake" or the "scam"...of course they does not find something...the only simple thing people find is that the sites make profit and pay investors.

I have just one regret...
I will never know how much money all the people talking about my shity sites have made me money.

To be very honnest...it is a pity that my sites are not the shitiest of the world wide web...because if it were so...I would be rich (lol)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 12, 2015, 05:18:33 AM
I used to use faucets a lot, but then I realised that they practically pay you nothing. So then I started to gamble a little. Turns out i'm not good at gambling so I lost quite a bit of my Bitcoin there. Then my friend told me about signature campaigns and i'm still using them to this day as they are a great way for earning money.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
November 12, 2015, 05:18:23 AM
trade is 1 choice for growing your bitcoin
if you have 10btc and you sell your bitcoin at $500 then you buy back at $300
so you can growing your bitcoin with 60% profit Wink

that sounds simple. but how do u know if a price will fall back down. just like when it is $50~. it just keep growing and growing. so at that time when it rise to $100 and you sell. u realise u end up have to pay more just to get back the btc.

you must ready to "lose" before you think you can get profit
it's simple if you think it's simple and it's can be hard if you think it's hard

Not always, in trading I have found practice helps a lot. So you can actually practice with smaller amounts first and then move to bigger amounts after lot of practice.

more practice with smaller amount to try your tactic is good way before you deposit more money Smiley
maybe i will do it too if i want to start tarding at new platform

My case is different. I try with quite decent amount in my first try to test profits. Much better to feel profit while learning because in small amount you can't really feel it. But it is in my case only. I dont want others to do the same. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
November 12, 2015, 05:13:03 AM

that sounds simple. but how do u know if a price will fall back down. just like when it is $50~. it just keep growing and growing. so at that time when it rise to $100 and you sell. u realise u end up have to pay more just to get back the btc.

it's simple if you think it's simple and it's can be hard if you think it's hard

Not always, in trading I have found practice helps a lot. So you can actually practice with smaller amounts first and then move to bigger amounts after lot of practice.

more practice with smaller amount to try your tactic is good way before you deposit more money Smiley
maybe i will do it too if i want to start tarding at new platform
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 12, 2015, 05:08:51 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
November 12, 2015, 05:04:23 AM

Like others sayings, buy low sell high. But the question here is, when is the right time?

Im an average trader and when I started it sounded like easy but here's a tip anyway,

- Read Speculations with basis
- Practice reading chart especially the volumes
- Focus
- Patience (IMPORTANT)

Trading is not that easy and not that hard. Just have a passion doing that and you will soon learn other things. Im still newbie at trading but somehow upgrading.

Trading is heluva hard and that's what people don't understand out there. They all think that they will just buy low and sell high until they don't get to the moment of doing it. Then they get lost in the lows and in the highs and they don't know which is which.

Also that sentence buy low and sell high is a complete BS statement that people are overusing. It reminds me a bit to the second phrase we see way too often on these forums, to the moon!
November 12, 2015, 05:03:27 AM

legendary
November 12, 2015, 04:56:02 AM

Like others sayings, buy low sell high. But the question here is, when is the right time?

Im an average trader and when I started it sounded like easy but here's a tip anyway,

- Read Speculations with basis
- Practice reading chart especially the volumes
- Focus
- Patience (IMPORTANT)

Trading is not that easy and not that hard. Just have a passion doing that and you will soon learn other things. Im still newbie at trading but somehow upgrading.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
November 12, 2015, 04:51:31 AM

November 12, 2015, 04:41:15 AM
legendary
November 12, 2015, 04:31:48 AM
I wll suggest you to invest btc or start gambling with less money.

to earn money you need to first invest some money

not true, you can invest your time, and have a better and less risky return, usually everyone have more time than money, so better to invest that instead

if you can find the right job, with a small amount of time you can earn a fortune, but it has to do with luck also, like in gambling

Agree.

I start with no investment money in bitcoin world. At first, yes like everyone else it's hard to earn that much but we all grow up and will learn some new things. So today, Im happy with my current earnings in btc world.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 12, 2015, 04:15:01 AM

not true, you can invest your time, and have a better and less risky return, usually everyone have more time than money, so better to invest that instead

if you can find the right job, with a small amount of time you can earn a fortune, but it has to do with luck also, like in gambling
Activity: 364
November 12, 2015, 04:06:04 AM

don't prefered newbie to start gambling it's high risk,
invest is goodway if you know where you invest is legit place

i prefered you to invest at your skill, if you like cooding you can invest your money to buy cooding book
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 12, 2015, 03:46:46 AM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 12, 2015, 03:43:34 AM
I think the best method would be to introduce it to more and more online shopping services.

That is the best way BTC would probably grow, (In my opinion).
Activity: 364
November 11, 2015, 10:29:11 PM
Hi friends.

Bit-coin is 100% risk based money's. So should take a more risk to gain our bitcoin. .

1 trade in currencies with smaller contract. .

If you have 1 BTC in wallat take .05 contact. .less risk more profitable. ..always taken both side position buy/sell ..

Thank you
Prashant

nice option, take 5% of your money (bitcoin based) and trade it
so you have 95% to cover it if the price down,

i like your tips
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 11, 2015, 08:00:59 PM
buy this coin and wait for january https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scrt-x11-pow-pos-secret-coin-for-secret-games-by-team-secret-1161754
you will double your btc .
not a LIE

One more spam post! You own Hero Member account and you don't know that spamming like this is not allowed on this forum!? Shortly someone will report you and with red trust your posts will lost a lot on credibility.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 11, 2015, 07:07:20 PM
Try to invest on the cheapest alt coins with your BTC, then as you watch the market, buy at low prices, then sell them when they're at a higher price. You can also try arbitrage as well, by selling that alt coin at another exchange with a higher price. If have been trying this method with LiteDoge, and so far it has been working for me.

For example, I analyze the charts for LiteDoge everyday, and since typical price of LDOGE goes around $0.000003 to $0.000005, I just buy a bunch of them when they are at the lowest price, and then I stake them and wait until price goes back up again to sell them for profit. Hope this helps.  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 11, 2015, 05:15:00 PM
buy this coin and wait for january https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scrt-x11-pow-pos-secret-coin-for-secret-games-by-team-secret-1161754
you will double your btc .
not a LIE

Well if they keep making games they can easy make the price double but the bad thing on altcoins is that developers promises too much and do nothing soo maybe  the higgest high risk an investment into someone promises.
I had been member of cryptospots and everything were going well on my side atleast i had deposit 1 btc and i had something around the 1/3 of the game income i had something like 65btc value,but promises were made to all saying we would get a bigger block reward and guess what on the time it should happen got hacked or admin runned away with something around 200 btc.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
November 11, 2015, 09:59:04 AM
C.A.T. finaly updated!

Get your download now: cattrade.weebly.com

Check out the guide to understand automatic trading.

I think this is not the right place to post your advertising here
As you can notice this thread is talking about how to grow our bitcoins, so you can publish your ad in the right section of this forum
Jump to: