Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 158. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 07, 2015, 09:46:35 AM
Is there any 100% Safe investments? I guess no.

Higher risk higher ROI. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2015, 09:00:22 AM
There are two ways to grow your Bitcoins.first is to trade in some good cryptocurrency and other is gambling.Both have involved with some risks like any investment.I will go for trading in cryptocurrency than gambling.

Me to iam going to choose trading, because trading is a good way to growing my bitcoin than gambling, as we know that in gambling, we can earn bitcoin fast but we can lost them to as soon as possible, so far trading is safest way for me
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 07, 2015, 07:01:38 AM
There are two ways to grow your Bitcoins.first is to trade in some good cryptocurrency and other is gambling.Both have involved with some risks like any investment.I will go for trading in cryptocurrency than gambling.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 07, 2015, 06:53:01 AM
Faucet is my the only one resource to get btc for free, but others source was my credit card
Its not free, you are using your time, your resources (bandwidth, PC or other device, electricity)
You earn more Bitcoins than siting 8 hours doing faucets. From my understanding the one who earns a lot with faucets are the one who owns faucets through advertising and those with a lot of referrals.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
October 07, 2015, 06:46:06 AM
Faucet is my the only one resource to get btc for free, but others source was my credit card
Its not free, you are using your time, your resources (bandwidth, PC or other device, electricity)
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
October 07, 2015, 06:38:09 AM

Holding and trading is your method and that is fine in many ways. You can take some guide from our altcoin trading expert to boost your knowledge about that and make your credit card's balance much worth.
Activity: 36
October 07, 2015, 03:28:11 AM
Activity: 57
October 07, 2015, 12:34:37 AM

No, there isn't.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 07, 2015, 12:06:46 AM
In the Bitcoin world? I guess none, since we don't see a brick and mortar type of stores or offices and Bitcoin users remain anonymous, so anyone can turn to scam at any given time.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 06, 2015, 11:52:21 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 06, 2015, 04:07:33 PM
I think that its better to prefer for some better signature campaign and start working on it and start earning my bitcoins because smart work is better then a hard work so at present would love to act smart and start earning through the signature campaigns. And in future would go for trading for sure. But I will never mainly depend on gambling for the source of growing bitcoins.
Activity: 812
October 06, 2015, 11:19:45 AM
Currently most of investing sites are ponzi or scams its very hard to search a good investing site if any one have link or site must post here for other members
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
October 06, 2015, 11:17:59 AM
I'm now playing hyip, can earn some little money.     

Just watch out with that. I lost a few BTC with hyip. Don't think it would not happen to you.

yes I am also quite regret ever playing HYIP. Now I really hate it when I heard HYIP investment.
maybe you are lucky to make a profit in HYIP for now, but one day you will lose everything, so be careful Smiley

i always try HYIP but only if that site is new and just once with some bitcoin but actually its not much, so far i've got double from them i.e bitcoinsdouble,com after that i leave it, i would never to deposit again because i think i will lose all  of my bitcoin if i deposit again, but iam not sure if we're going to get double at the first time

Which HYIP are you currently trying to earn some bitcoins, i would be interested to invest and try if i win.
There are many scams nowadays, and the latest one i was watching was honestdoubler which was running for a long time and paid many users until the end.
Method to grown your bitcoins can be selling any physical things and you get directly the bitcoins.

I tried many hyips or doublers I won and lost...but globaly I lost.
i have definitively stoped to invest in ponzi.

Most of people that i heard has won only at the beginning of these companies.
At their start they all pay, but gradually they delay the payment and at the end they go offline.
Or the worst case they get "hacked" and everything is gone.
most of people, and theres such people who can say that you can earn from gambling, and those people are already won or maybe they win continuously and don't have any experience of losing.
I'm earning some small cents from some hyip programs.
i prefer to you to stop investing in HYIP programs they are ponzi and they only scam you when you invest big money. i think you should stop it and find a different investing site and not a ponzi scheme investment.
Activity: 57
October 06, 2015, 11:12:26 AM

Just watch out with that. I lost a few BTC with hyip. Don't think it would not happen to you.

yes I am also quite regret ever playing HYIP. Now I really hate it when I heard HYIP investment.
maybe you are lucky to make a profit in HYIP for now, but one day you will lose everything, so be careful Smiley

i always try HYIP but only if that site is new and just once with some bitcoin but actually its not much, so far i've got double from them i.e bitcoinsdouble,com after that i leave it, i would never to deposit again because i think i will lose all  of my bitcoin if i deposit again, but iam not sure if we're going to get double at the first time

Which HYIP are you currently trying to earn some bitcoins, i would be interested to invest and try if i win.
There are many scams nowadays, and the latest one i was watching was honestdoubler which was running for a long time and paid many users until the end.
Method to grown your bitcoins can be selling any physical things and you get directly the bitcoins.

At their start they all pay, but gradually they delay the payment and at the end they go offline.
most of people, and theres such people who can say that you can earn from gambling, and those people are already won or maybe they win continuously and don't have any experience of losing.
I'm earning some small cents from some hyip programs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
October 06, 2015, 11:05:49 AM

Activity: 532
October 04, 2015, 05:24:29 PM

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:46:09 PM
Lending bitcoin would be passive way of getting our bitcoins to grow. Because in this way bitcoin makes bitcoins. So, the possibility of getting more bitcoin is higher than any other method.

Lending job is not very easy now days, there are may stammers are around so you can't believe any one so easily. They will prepare all those fake id's and accounts to get the loans. So one should be careful before lending without any collaterals.

collateral is there for you, without collateral i would do any lending, but with a good collateral like their account, you are safe, you can always sell if to someone

I think that to stay safe you should take account as the collateral as 120-150% of the total loan.

Because not every time you can sell the accounts for the price that you lent the loan.

Is it allowed for long term loan when taking the account as collateral to use it and start earning from campaigns or it is against the rules?

What kind of asshole move is that?  I sure as hell wouldn't want someone writing posts on my account while it was being used as collateral for a loan. The account is to sell in case of default, not as a tool for making the lender some extra money.

Well there are some loans for long term, so in that case i was thinking is it allowed or not to use that collateral for personal use.

Of if you have alt coins (like DOGE) and is it allowed to sell for a higher price and then buy when it is low and give back to the user.

It would not be allowed except you negotiate it. The collateral is not something you own, it is something another user owns and you care for it. When you sell it then you sell something you don't own. What will you do if it wents wrong?

Regardless, it's the same with any escrow on the forum. They are not allowed to use the funds they have in escrow for something like speculation. It would be a big problem if such escrow would have to say that he only can pay back later because he lost. This escrow will be dead from that time on.

So no, you are not allowed to do anything with it except he defaults.

That should be the best way and not to use the collateral.
But what to do with the collateral if the price went down, and the user defaults?
You already lost if you try selling this collateral(which in this case is ok to sell)

The one lending has the obligation to check beforehand that the collateral he accepts is sufficient to back the loan. Even with future price crashs.

If the user defaults then the lender can sell instantly. It's nothis obligation to run behind the debtor.
Activity: 504
October 04, 2015, 03:34:28 PM
Lending bitcoin would be passive way of getting our bitcoins to grow. Because in this way bitcoin makes bitcoins. So, the possibility of getting more bitcoin is higher than any other method.

Lending job is not very easy now days, there are may stammers are around so you can't believe any one so easily. They will prepare all those fake id's and accounts to get the loans. So one should be careful before lending without any collaterals.

collateral is there for you, without collateral i would do any lending, but with a good collateral like their account, you are safe, you can always sell if to someone

I think that to stay safe you should take account as the collateral as 120-150% of the total loan.

Because not every time you can sell the accounts for the price that you lent the loan.

Is it allowed for long term loan when taking the account as collateral to use it and start earning from campaigns or it is against the rules?

What kind of asshole move is that?  I sure as hell wouldn't want someone writing posts on my account while it was being used as collateral for a loan. The account is to sell in case of default, not as a tool for making the lender some extra money.

Well there are some loans for long term, so in that case i was thinking is it allowed or not to use that collateral for personal use.

Of if you have alt coins (like DOGE) and is it allowed to sell for a higher price and then buy when it is low and give back to the user.

It would not be allowed except you negotiate it. The collateral is not something you own, it is something another user owns and you care for it. When you sell it then you sell something you don't own. What will you do if it wents wrong?

Regardless, it's the same with any escrow on the forum. They are not allowed to use the funds they have in escrow for something like speculation. It would be a big problem if such escrow would have to say that he only can pay back later because he lost. This escrow will be dead from that time on.

That should be the best way and not to use the collateral.
But what to do with the collateral if the price went down, and the user defaults?
You already lost if you try selling this collateral(which in this case is ok to sell)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:32:01 PM

Activity: 504
October 04, 2015, 02:15:02 PM

Pages:
Jump to: