Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 59. (Read 453531 times)

donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1078
January 20, 2016, 07:16:00 AM
Hi there, Seal, founder of Magnr.com.

I set up Magnr with the goal of putting my spare bitcoins to use to earn a passive income.

Like many of you posting here, I knew that the best way to earn a steady income is by lending my bitcoins out while doing what I could to carefully control the risks involved. (despite what other posters may say while promoting their services, all forms of investment carry risk - Magnr included)

In the early days of my involvement, I bought an initial $100 of btc @ $2 a piece. I traded this up using technical analysis and arbitrage into $200k which I invested into building out Magnr's trading platform. My goal for the trading platform? Allow my remaining bitcoins to be lent out to other traders on margin so that I could charge a daily interest rate to them. Just like that, I created a mechanism for me to generate interest returns in a very passive way. (in reality it is far from passive because I need to manage the trading platform now... thats another story though)

After the trading platform was launched [initially as BTC.sx - Coindesk article on us], it grew fast and eventually the demand for leveraged trading exceeded my ability to lend.

Magnr Savings was born (Bitcoin Magazine article on us). To continue serving our leveraged traders, we decided to set up Magnr Savings. This allows those who are comfortable with the risks involved to deposit their Bitcoins and let our traders use their bitcoins for short term leveraged positions.

Magnr Savings pays out a 2.35% annual interest rate on a maximum of 100 btc. We manage the risks internally and our clients have never lost a satoshi. Our goal is to keep it that way as all of our staff also use the service Smiley.

Here is our post in the Service Announcement sub-forum:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/magnrcom-a-bitcoin-savings-trading-and-investment-company-1299830

To be transparent (I appreciate that BitcoinTalk loves transparency), the risks involved in using Magnr Savings are counterparty risk to Magnr as a company. We are incorporated in the UK and are in contact with the FCA to help provide more reassurance to clients that we are acting in a moral and just way.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 20, 2016, 07:11:04 AM
Buy $5 a day in BTC and you will never regret it...
I think to buy a $ 5 daily bitcoin is not the right idea, it is better to buy as much as possible in that time,
Activity: 490
January 20, 2016, 07:05:20 AM
The best way to grow your bitcoin is work for it, some says faucets pays dust, but when your really active in faucets it will grow over time

Signatures campaign is better than faucet. Faucet is very waste your time and also spend your internet quota. It is not comparable with  your money to buy internet quota.
Except you use Wi-Fi connection .
nope, if you're smart, faucet will not waste your time
faucet can be used as a passive income,
you can use  2chaptcha to resolve chaptcha and use the bot to run, you can use the rdp/vps if you want to turn off the laptop

Bullshit, it's not worth it, if it was all faucets would be dead because everyone would do it, the problem is that 2captcha costs you money, electricity costs money and at the end of the day even after using a bot you are still getting trash.
Activity: 532
January 20, 2016, 06:52:06 AM
I only have one method and that's take advantage of the price of Bitcoin. I buy when price is low and I will sell when there's enough profit.
a few tips from me, maybe some traders sometimes waiting for a higher price even though he has been profit if sold at the current price
Do not wait for the price is too high if it was profit sell the coin now, before the coin down and die
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 20, 2016, 04:57:36 AM
tell me how much you want growing your bitcoin and I tell you if I can do it for you...

WOW! you are a hustler now in growing your bitcoins if you can do that? and what methods of growing it will you apply?

I want to grow mine in 1 BTC will you make my bitcoin increase to that? hehe

Honestly its sounds fishy to me. In other words, it sounds like he was saying "you want to grow bitcoin? invest with me" Cheesy It seems like that to me bcoz he was a ponzi owner.  Additionally, his current trust ratings made him more shady

@winspiral Sorry if I sound a bit rude but that's my point of view and probably the truth Cheesy

do not be sorry...it does not sound rude for me even if you do not tell the truth because I run so far never a ponzi sheme.

Except once...I run a free ponzi to show the principle of a ponzi and to demonstrate that soon or late ponzi collapse...

OOOhhh its like an experiment for them to see that here is what ponzi can do. You start good but will also end in a bad way. I think that guy from above is running something like that too. Even though English is not good I can still understand that he wants to pull some members.

I see it is biting the donkey in the ear (lol)
in the meantime my members and investors make cash...
I'm glad for them.
Cash is at your feet...but you have to lift it...(lol)
People prefer say:scam...SCAM...SCAMMMM
And in the meantime the most clever people lift the cash...
So is life...
Activity: 658
January 20, 2016, 03:10:10 AM
if you do it for investment, I think it is too small, but if you do it for a trading, you may be able to profit from rising prices,
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
January 20, 2016, 03:07:15 AM
I only have one method and that's take advantage of the price of Bitcoin. I buy when price is low and I will sell when there's enough profit.

Yes, I too would prefer trading to get better profit to make my bitcoins to grow. There are many other method too but yes consistent growing method would be best to adopt, but still I'm looking for such a one, gambling is one of the most risky ways to grow our bitcoins, even though I do it sometimes with low bets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 20, 2016, 02:55:02 AM
The best way to grow your bitcoin is work for it, some says faucets pays dust, but when your really active in faucets it will grow over time

Signatures campaign is better than faucet. Faucet is very waste your time and also spend your internet quota. It is not comparable with  your money to buy internet quota.
Except you use Wi-Fi connection .
nope, if you're smart, faucet will not waste your time
faucet can be used as a passive income,
you can use  2chaptcha to resolve chaptcha and use the bot to run, you can use the rdp/vps if you want to turn off the laptop
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
January 20, 2016, 01:50:34 AM
tell me how much you want growing your bitcoin and I tell you if I can do it for you...

WOW! you are a hustler now in growing your bitcoins if you can do that? and what methods of growing it will you apply?

Honestly its sounds fishy to me. In other words, it sounds like he was saying "you want to grow bitcoin? invest with me" Cheesy It seems like that to me bcoz he was a ponzi owner.  Additionally, his current trust ratings made him more shady

@winspiral Sorry if I sound a bit rude but that's my point of view and probably the truth Cheesy

do not be sorry...it does not sound rude for me even if you do not tell the truth because I run so far never a ponzi sheme.

Except once...I run a free ponzi to show the principle of a ponzi and to demonstrate that soon or late ponzi collapse...

OOOhhh its like an experiment for them to see that here is what ponzi can do. You start good but will also end in a bad way. I think that guy from above is running something like that too. Even though English is not good I can still understand that he wants to pull some members.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Crypto swag
January 19, 2016, 04:09:40 PM
legendary
January 19, 2016, 03:51:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 19, 2016, 02:53:09 PM
Winspiral's ponzi system saga still discussed here up to today? Why not explained it your ANN thread or main thread. Much better there to avoid being missed by others. I know you are trying to clear things up but it must compile in your main thread. Just a friendly suggestion mate as always.

Anyways I don't consider cloudmining now as a good method to grow my bitcoins. It's not because of ponzi related thing but all about the diffculty today. Longer ROI realy sucks and I don't want to wait for that long. As a side method it's fine but for main method I already removed it in my list.
Activity: 546
January 19, 2016, 01:31:04 PM

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 19, 2016, 12:30:46 PM
Forget about cloud mining people,
You will lose your investment. Not 100% but a good portion. If you want more bitcoin, try faucets or do some jobs for other people.
I think the cloud mining no longer be the best way to grow a bitcoin, different in a few years ago, is booming to mining,
most mining sites now is ponzi

as well as the level of difficulty makes long ROI. only a few sites that still legit, like hashnest.
Activity: 532
January 19, 2016, 11:14:52 AM
Forget about cloud mining people,
You will lose your investment. Not 100% but a good portion. If you want more bitcoin, try faucets or do some jobs for other people.
I think the cloud mining no longer be the best way to grow a bitcoin, different in a few years ago, is booming to mining,
most mining sites now is ponzi
Activity: 658
January 19, 2016, 11:11:39 AM
you are very generous about 90%...I prefer saying 99.99%
That is a bit too high, IMO. I'd say 99.9999% of cloud mining are scam. Tongue
Well, most of the they are scam.
most of them deceive, not really minning do ponzi system,
but there may be some who really minning
like hashnet
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
January 19, 2016, 10:45:38 AM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
January 19, 2016, 10:40:07 AM
Sell a product for profit, or offer a service that people need. This has been my method throughout the years.
legendary
January 19, 2016, 10:23:38 AM

I think the bottom line here is to invest in his investment system which faucets pays much better than his. Peace! Tongue

Faucets are useless, I ve said that many times. Nobody has ever made anything meaningful from faucets.

Hey Hero Member you can you read my post before posting for your sig campaign. Don't make a non related replies and that kind of post isn't a constructive post. Hope Bit-X don't pay for an easy post like that. I said faucets are better than winspiral's faucets. What the heck your reply. So far away in my post.

Some faucets are better than winspiral's faucets...ok
but you do not say why they are better and why often some are not so good?
I want to tell you why:
winspiral's faucets are better if people make them better...
As soon as the winspiral's faucets are less claimed the average rewards increases...and by principle become better.
Stop claiming and they will become better...you can stop claiming but not stop the increase then...
All my faucets are "market regulated" and if you stop claiming the average reward per claim can go over 50000 satoshi per claim...yes it can...but the market will not allow this...believe me.
It is why you can not say the winspirals faucet are better or worse other ones becaue they are like people want they are.

Free shares per claim are worth:556.13 SATOSHI.
All claim you do other where over this is better...
All claim you do under this is worse...
I can not be more precise...
I can only tell you:
each time you claim...ask you the question:
is my claim more worth than by winspiral?
I have never said you have to claim by winspiral's faucets (or kind of faucets)
I just try to explain you that often people claim and it is better there or there...
I say not more:
I just informe you that it is sometimes better to claim by winspiral...and with winspiral you have the fun to use your brain...

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
January 19, 2016, 09:58:00 AM

I think the bottom line here is to invest in his investment system which faucets pays much better than his. Peace! Tongue

Faucets are useless, I ve said that many times. Nobody has ever made anything meaningful from faucets.

Hey Hero Member you can you read my post before posting for your sig campaign. Don't make a non related replies and that kind of post isn't a constructive post. Hope Bit-X don't pay for an easy post like that. I said faucets are better than winspiral's faucets. What the heck your reply. So far away in my post.
Pages:
Jump to: