Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 66. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 15, 2016, 03:27:13 AM
whether playing a cloud mining in cex.io still profitable? I saw GHS price really cheaper than elsewhere

I don't want to say that cloud mining is not profitable, but some other site was a scam so be very careful in choosing the right cloud site, or you will end up with no bitcoin
Lol are you don't hear that cex.io had stopped mining?
has long been that cex.io was stopped and now the site has been exchangers and trade site.
better now mined in ore-mine. you can see in my signature..
Activity: 325
January 15, 2016, 03:18:51 AM
You can also buy and trade ghs on this cloud mining platform : https://bitknock.com/vip/bitcoinpete   
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
January 15, 2016, 03:17:37 AM
The only way to still make a profit on cex is by trading ghs but this looks like an end game as well on that platform
i think better to trade ghs at BIt-X or hashnest
beucause you can get double profit from ghs trading and ghs earning Smiley
Activity: 325
January 15, 2016, 02:39:49 AM
The only way to still make a profit on cex is by trading ghs but this looks like an end game as well on that platform
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 15, 2016, 02:19:06 AM
whether playing a cloud mining in cex.io still profitable? I saw GHS price really cheaper than elsewhere

I don't want to say that cloud mining is not profitable, but some other site was a scam so be very careful in choosing the right cloud site, or you will end up with no bitcoin

Really? Thanks for the heads up. I will keep that in mind.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 14, 2016, 11:53:16 PM
hey cex.io still minning, as i know cex,io now is a trading site you can trading GHS on there
now cex.io is not cloudminning
Activity: 364
January 14, 2016, 11:13:17 PM

i think CEX.io shutting down his mining service in last year  Huh Undecided
Activity: 672
January 14, 2016, 10:51:32 PM

Agree this is possibility many already run and many stop due to different problems but at the end mostly loser is investor because he is investing and have nothing to recover

Yeah, many cloud minning that scam site. And then someone who scamed don't have enough money to clear a way another or same business
Activity: 812
January 14, 2016, 05:05:07 PM

Agree this is possibility many already run and many stop due to different problems but at the end mostly loser is investor because he is investing and have nothing to recover
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 14, 2016, 04:43:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
January 14, 2016, 01:37:07 PM
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 14, 2016, 12:06:31 PM
Quote from: lolxxxx on Today at 02:57:54 PM
1) Lend BTC on a site where you can directly lend your funds to the borrower like BTCjam

this is a lot of work a lot of risk gaining some profit. finding a trustworthy person to lend to is hard and the amount of btc that you loan is usually low if you want to minimize risk so the profit is low too.

If you want to grow your coins you should take risk otherwise you cannot grow your bitcoin . There are safest way to lend bitcoin you can lend here , can use escrow , and take collateral .

yeah. i know. it is just because of a series of bad personal experiences in this matter that made me feel this way towards lending.

4) Cloud mining -like cex.io

did they resume their service and is it still profitable to mine on cex.io?

Yes , https://cex.io/cloud-mining. If you buy a decent amount of gh/s then yes its profitable .

thanks. i used to do some cloudmining there more than a year ago before they pause it. and i forgot about them especially because i have been away from bitcoin world for about 2-3 months.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 14, 2016, 11:38:13 AM
1) Lend BTC on a site where you can directly lend your funds to the borrower like BTCjam
2) Sell your service if you are good enough in something you can make a thread here on forum and make easy bitcoins.
3) Buy altcoins with bitcoin and do trades.
5) Gamble your bitcoin to grow fast.
6) Invest in Forex.

1) Disagree. BTC jam are facing so much negative feedbacks today. Why you recommend that? Already living proof for that?

2) Agree. Just head on Service Section and see some demands.

3) Somehow disagree. There are lots of shitcoins. Much better to invest in bitcoin itself.

4) Disagree. You need more capital here and I don't trust any cloudmining.

5) Yes agree it can grow your coins but not recommended for a newcomers.

6) Agree and learn the principle of investing in stock and trading.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
January 14, 2016, 11:23:56 AM
Whatever methods you would have discussed above. I consider myself to follow these things to grow my bitcoins.

1. Convert a small part of my paycheck to buy bitcoin.
2. Use that bitcoin to buy well analyzed low priced and profitable altcoin. Sell it when it doubles or trading in a decent profit.
3. Repeat the same steps whenever you receive paycheck.
4. If you're careful in trading with altcoins it will grow gradually.

Your method is somehow can make your coisn grow except for number 4. If you are buying why take a risk to trade with those shitcoins. Learn the art of buy and sell method in bitcoin and USD and it's must profitable than altcoin trading.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
January 14, 2016, 11:13:55 AM
Quote from: lolxxxx on Today at 02:57:54 PM

this is a lot of work a lot of risk gaining some profit. finding a trustworthy person to lend to is hard and the amount of btc that you loan is usually low if you want to minimize risk so the profit is low too.

If you want to grow your coins you should take risk otherwise you cannot grow your bitcoin . There are safest way to lend bitcoin you can lend here , can use escrow , and take collateral .

Yes , https://cex.io/cloud-mining. If you buy a decent amount of gh/s then yes its profitable .

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 14, 2016, 11:09:14 AM
Whatever methods you would have discussed above. I consider myself to follow these things to grow my bitcoins.

1. Convert a small part of my paycheck to buy bitcoin.
2. Use that bitcoin to buy well analyzed low priced and profitable altcoin. Sell it when it doubles or trading in a decent profit.
3. Repeat the same steps whenever you receive paycheck.
4. If you're careful in trading with altcoins it will grow gradually.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 14, 2016, 11:05:39 AM

2) Sell your service if you are good enough in something you can make a thread here on forum and make easy bitcoins.

this is the best way of earning honest money in form of bitcoin. and you can earn the most this way.

you have to learn the tricks of trading and lose a lot of money to master the market. so be careful if you choose this option

NEVER.
you should never consider gambling as a way of earning profit on your money. because you will lose your money guaranteed.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
January 14, 2016, 10:57:54 AM
6) Invest in Forex.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
January 14, 2016, 10:51:55 AM
I'm earning bitcoin by trading and gambling (ofc) full te gambler.
how the income of both, Where better way between trading and gambling do you think?
where the income is greater among gambling or trade?

Of course trading. Im living proof that.

But..

In gambling to make it's most better to gave income than trading you need a lot of capital.

In trading even your small capital can become give with minimal loss than gambling that's need pure luck.

Open for arguments to anyone disagree.
Activity: 490
January 14, 2016, 09:40:45 AM
I'm earning bitcoin by trading and gambling (ofc) full te gambler.
choose 2 ways very risky, both have the risk of losing large enough, I'm not going to use 2 in this manner, while simultaneously
Pages:
Jump to: