Pages:
Author

Topic: MEW fees - page 2. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 03:20:28 PM
Send some ETH like 3$ worth of (0.01 ETH) around to the same address where you are holding those free tokens and go to etherdelta than you will see import account option put your private key (you will get it from myetherwallet) and ETH address there than you can directly sell coins in etherdelta from the same ETH address where you are holding those coins.

You can save on fees in this way.

really this was i first i knwo about it i dont think it lately that it may become good but as what you have said, is it really good or not or might say that if this can be safe.?
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 02:57:46 PM
Send some ETH like 3$ worth of (0.01 ETH) around to the same address where you are holding those free tokens and go to etherdelta than you will see import account option put your private key (you will get it from myetherwallet) and ETH address there than you can directly sell coins in etherdelta from the same ETH address where you are holding those coins.

Nice, I didn't know that. That is indeed a great option to save fees, thanks for the tip!
are you sure it's safe? I prefer to keep private keys away from the computer. I recommend not to economize money on commissions.  
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
November 22, 2017, 02:46:24 PM

Nice, I didn't know that. That is indeed a great option to save fees, thanks for the tip amacar!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 22, 2017, 02:40:45 PM

Activity: 406
Merit: 111
November 22, 2017, 02:35:45 PM
Hello.I got some coins from some bountis and i want to trade them in the etherdelta.I want to know how much ETH should i deposit (minimum) to  myEtherwallet  for transfer from the wallet to etherdelta?
How much ETH charge for 1 transaction in MEW?
Can i transfer all tokens to Etherdelta at once?
Please Help me
Thank you

Not much just put like 10 dollars on it, you probably need way less but if you have any leftovers you can just let it sit for another time or transfer it somewhere else I suppose.

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 02:25:21 PM
Hello.I got some coins from some bountis and i want to trade them in the etherdelta.I want to know how much ETH should i deposit (minimum) to  myEtherwallet  for transfer from the wallet to etherdelta?
How much ETH charge for 1 transaction in MEW?
Can i transfer all tokens to Etherdelta at once?
Please Help me
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: