Pages:
Author

Topic: MEW: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log - page 2. (Read 919 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello, I have the same problem with MEW, that I was sending ERC20 tokens out of my wallet. Every time I get the same message:  The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.
This was happened about seven times and I also have played around with the GWEI and gas limits. Please help!
I tried to put 60gwei, but now I saw : Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]
  The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.
Yes me too, today I tried to send 2 times IMLcoin to exchange but always fail, I dont know why?
( Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]
The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.)
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Trying to send a token from myetherwallet but still get failed with this text error:
The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.
I didn't find any helpful article by searching so would anyone help understanding this please and how to fix it.
Thanks in advance

What tokens do you try to send? They might still be frozen. I guess I had the same problem when I tried to send BitClave v1.0 tokens which were frozen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Trying to send a token from myetherwallet but still get failed with this text error:
I didn't find any helpful article by searching so would anyone help understanding this please and how to fix it.
Thanks in advance

I have been getting the same messages when sending ERC-20 tokens CRPT and CAT (bitclave), I have searched everywhere for an answer to no avail...and MEW does not have a dedicated support team.

I also do not translate ERC-20 PIN coin,  CRPT and CAT (bitclave). And initially everything worked and I sent these tokens

Yes me too, today i tried to send 2 times PINcoin to exchange but always fail, I dont know why? but if some people fail too for send Pincoin, i think this is because contract address? or what? I hope someone can explain about this Wink

note on TXhash: (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.

and i send using metamask

I think that PINcoin is frozen, because only those that were received a week ago are not transferred. The older ones have successfully sent today
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Etherium network overloaded, its not bitcoin who can work normally on any overloads.
Some exchangers closed etherium transfers while situation changess to good side
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Thanks in advance

I have been getting the same messages when sending ERC-20 tokens CRPT and CAT (bitclave), I have searched everywhere for an answer to no avail...and MEW does not have a dedicated support team.

I also do not translate ERC-20 PIN coin,  CRPT and CAT (bitclave). And initially everything worked and I sent these tokens
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Thanks in advance

Activity: 265
Merit: 14
Nina
Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: