Pages:
Author

Topic: MEW V5 is a very good platform - page 2. (Read 207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
March 17, 2019, 06:37:43 AM
For me new interface of MEW is very good and I tried it. It is user friendly and easy and fast in making token transfers.

Agree, it's easy to make transactions now unlike the old interface. Hoping to have a more new feature to be a top leading platform for being user-friendly. The MyEtherwallet was not just designed by the inside of the platform but also the outside, as you can see it's very aesthetic and simple.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
March 16, 2019, 02:55:16 AM
For me new interface of MEW is very good and I tried it. It is user friendly and easy and fast in making token transfers.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
March 16, 2019, 02:30:32 AM
Recently, I don't use MEW because I don't have any assets to sell with and most of the Altcoin campaign that I've joined is a scam so there's no reason to visit my MEW.

Now they have the new platform and it really good to see;
check images.

This area of the MEW v5 is a well-played design because it's easy to locate the wallet access button, unlike the recent mew. It's good also for new users, it's way more essential and user-friendly.

I like this new interface of MyEtherWaller and for this upgrade, hoping for ethereum to upgrade also. The new interface has also a lot of new features that will make the eth users satisfy.  What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: