Pages:
Author

Topic: MGN/MGNX - MASTERNODES - ZK SNARKS - ATOMIC SWAPS - MULTI CHAIN AIRDROP - page 2. (Read 2810 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Block explorer has been down for a while now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Chain restart 3 has taken place and both snapshots have been delivered. In the case of snapshot 1, a small bonus was added on to cover the opportunity cost of missing out from stakes on chain 2.  The cumulative total from both snapshots comes to 672k coins. As there are over 14000 addresses to drop to, people can expect to see coins in their wallets within the next 8hrs. 1-2 seconds seems to be the average between each RPC call.

For those looking to mine, or run a node:

These are the new parameters...
./komodod -ac_name=MGNX -ac_supply=12465001 -ac_staked=90 -ac_reward=2000000000 -ac_halving=525960 -ac_cc=2 -ac_end=2629800 -addnode=45.76.32.178

In regards to the main drop, there is no date and testing will continue until both the MGNX and Komodo team believe the chain to be both bug free and stable for maintaining in the long run. Also, I'd like to apologize to the Komodo dev team and community for delaying their PoS chain tests these past few weeks
Activity: 56
Hello
Filled the form more than a week ago, the purse is still empty. When will the enrollment be?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
...as it was coming from Komodo I felt like it could be a good project...
It was never "coming from Komodo". This is a project that someone who has no idea what they are doing learned about things Komodo is working on and announced that she was going to airdrop some coins on a set of Komodo features that weren't even in beta yet. This stuff, literally, hadn't even been tested when she announced it was going live. Since Komodo has a decent community, several of us pitched in to help this non-dev meet what she promised, but since she never cared to keep in contact with her own community or the Komodo community MGNX is going nowhere fast.

One cannot stress enough, it was never "coming from Komodo".
Activity: 39
Been following the project for a while, as it was coming from Komodo I felt like it could be a good project... Sadly all these days with the cryptos so low make some devs abandon their projects.
I still give an oportunitiy to MGN, even if I'm not a PoS supporter, but let's see how it develops.

Retired IRCX God
The project is very creative. I will follow this project. It's very interesting, I like it. Wish the project success!
Cheesy Don't waste your time.
I had high hopes for this; however, the end result is that the non-dev is absent, completely lost in what she needs to do, not a developer, and doing a bang-up job of doing a whole lot of nothing.

In fact, (like I said 3 days ago) we're still waiting on her to create a 3rd MGNX chain and to airdrop promised funds to the miners and stakers of the 1st 2 chains, so no one should hold their breath waiting on the MGN:MGNX airdrop.
Activity: 167
The project is very creative. I will follow this project. It's very interesting, I like it. Wish the project success!
Retired IRCX God
Submitted my airdrop info a couple days ago, nothing yet in my wallet but waiting patiently.  Cheers!
MGNX miners are still waiting for info on a 3rd chain and airdrop for the first 2 chains; gl with getting a MGN:MGNX airdrop of any value any time soon.  Undecided
Submitted my airdrop info a couple days ago, nothing yet in my wallet but waiting patiently.  Cheers!
Activity: 119
Merit: 61
I see you have wallets for various types of devices and architectures, but when will it be available to  using the Android system?
New MGNX chain have all chances to be included in Agama Mobile Wallet (Android), but it needs to deploy Electrum (SPV) servers and communication between MGNX and Komodo devs. But technically - it's not so hard task.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I see you have wallets for various types of devices and architectures, but when will it be available to  using the Android system?
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
if I want to send all the coins to one wallet . I get aidrop ? snapshot is tied to date?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Brilliant project. You have an opportunity to get good money here, it is also conserving and maximizing the oil usage.
Activity: 188
 I am sure many of the participants who gave its support to this project and hopefully make it easy for the project to achieve success.
Activity: 105
Why ZK Snarks and not Zerocoin ?

Both are Zero Knowledge Proof methods for achieving anonymity. ZK - Snarks for the MGNX asset chain takes influence from Zerocash protocol, which is more cryptographically sound than Zerocoin in my opinion. 
Activity: 105
MagnaCoinDev, plz describe your plans on current MGNX chain. In initial announce in first message of this thread launch date is 24 Jul, currently, according to existing explorer MGNX chain have 7806 blocks. But on official site i see launch date as 31 Jul. Will be MGNX chain relaunched or you will keep current chain? What will happen with coins that people are already owned now in current MGNX chain?

Thx in advance for reply.

There was a bug in the chain so a restart is necessary. The chain will be launched again at a later time today, but I can't give any specific ETA. I will inform both the MGN and KMD community upon launch.
Retired IRCX God
Why ZK Snarks and not Zerocoin ?
Activity: 119
Merit: 61
MagnaCoinDev, plz describe your plans on current MGNX chain. In initial announce in first message of this thread launch date is 24 Jul, currently, according to existing explorer MGNX chain have 7806 blocks. But on official site i see launch date as 31 Jul. Will be MGNX chain relaunched or you will keep current chain? What will happen with coins that people are already owned now in current MGNX chain?

Thx in advance for reply.
Retired IRCX God
...some Komodo members have already mined/staked over 90k coins in a couple of days
Hi, Steph, it's good to see you again.

For the record, ~9340 MGNX have been mined in total (some by MGN community members), the instructions and tools to mine/stake have been provided here by "some Komodo members", and everyone has had the same opportunity (give or take a few hours) to stake/mine. Many volunteers from the Komodo community have been scrambling to provide tools to the MGN community (and they were "released" on this very thread, days ago) to make MGNX as easy doable as possible and I'm deeply offended by the implications you are attempting to assert with the quote above.
Pages:
Jump to: