Pages:
Author

Topic: Miami’s mayor looks to woo Chinese bitcoin miners - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Mayor Francis Suarez told CNBC that Miami is working to lower the cost of electricity in order to entice bitcoin miners to make the move to Florida.
Suarez is looking to patriate China’s mining diaspora by promoting the city’s essentially unlimited supply of cheap nuclear energy.
So Miami mayor is really that serious in adopting bitcoin and now even wanted to adopt Miners from china to transfer their operation in Miama .

if the whole US will have this same stand for crypto specially to bitcoin ? then Trump will be a cry baby in the future as calling Bitcoin as scam .

It's actually a good move but the problem is that these companies won't be hiring local citizens for work in their company, I am sure of that but it will definitely boost the bitcoin economy in the city if this comes into fruition.
they will prioritize their people of course .and let them be because the impact is what we need here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
It's actually a good move but the problem is that these companies won't be hiring local citizens for work in their company, I am sure of that but it will definitely boost the bitcoin economy in the city if this comes into fruition.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Why is Suarez no noticed by the IMF while El Salvador President is almost condemned?

An article was published just recently on Cointelegraph telling that miners in Sichuan China are being halted by the government. Surprising that China isn't going to be paranoid today about this switching to environment-friendly. Of course, if everyone seems to be adopting cryptocurrency then China would probably have to be dominant to this kind of money as well. Why would they want miners out of their control?

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
As if Francis Suarez can't get likeable enough. Quite bold and brave of him to invite miners to Miami knowing that Bitcoin mining is still a really controversial business in the eyes of the masses (because wAsTe oF eLeCtRiCitY🤪).
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Lol the power might be cheaper than china, but it's not cheap at all. 10.7 cents/kwh is expensive, and it's super inefficient to cool the servers with hot and humid miami air.
This is all fluff
Activity: 1204
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token

I salute the mayor of Miami for this move. He must be a visionary of a man and an entrepreneur at heart. Right now, there is a big pressure from China authorities against Bitcoin miners operating on its jurisdiction and the clear message from the China government is for them to do their business elsewhere and not anymore in the country. I am sure that Miami can be a good alternative, but the biggest issue is always the cost and the availability of electricity for the mining operation. In case, Texas has the acceptable solutions for this, then it can be attracting locators all the way from the mainland China. I am happy to see some cities in the USA taking a stand and a chance with the business of Bitcoin.
Activity: 31
Merit: 4
Mayor Francis Suarez told CNBC that Miami is working to lower the cost of electricity in order to entice bitcoin miners to make the move to Florida.
Suarez is looking to patriate China’s mining diaspora by promoting the city’s essentially unlimited supply of cheap nuclear energy.
Pages:
Jump to: