Pages:
Author

Topic: Michael Saylor predicts Bitcoin can go to $5 million? - page 7. (Read 831 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
It is unlikely that Michael Saylor said that he expected the value of Bitcoin to reach $5 million. This is a very exaggerated number and far from reality. It may happen, but not for decades.

But in any case, if the news is true, perhaps Michael Saylor is deliberately saying this to give some optimism and boost the price of Bitcoin at this downward time. These fiery statements give optimism to investors in the long term, especially if they are from influential figures in the world of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Crazy bold move of him to predict when we are in a bear market and his average is not even at break even. His predictions reminds me of MCAfee prediction by bitcoin going to a $1M or so.

Can it go to $5M. Sure it’s possible however it won’t be anytime soon. We got a nasty recession ahead of us and nobody will be buying digital assets or stocks with inflation so high.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042
HODL
The future is unpredictable and anyone can make predictions about bitcoin. Why are we constantly concerned with other people's predictions when we can do it ourselves? We're investing with the little money we make, so I think the more realistic we are, the safer things will be. Instead of waiting and hoping that bitcoin will hit $1 million, $5 million or $100 million. I expect bitcoin to surpass $100k or $150k in the next bull cycle, and making higher predictions requires a specific assessment of the market situation. I don't see any point in making such delusional predictions.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Bitcoin can reach any price, depending on what someone says. But the problem is, we won't know when that will be achieved. And like other speculators, Michael Saylor isn't saying when that will happen because he doesn't know for sure either.

And after the halving, more and more people will say their predictions about the high price of Bitcoin. They want to prove that their predictions are correct to use the situation to gain more followers.

For this end of the year, we may already hear predictions of what the price of Bitcoin will be for the end of the year and we just have to look and wait at it. Bitcoin may end up at $ 30k- $ 40k for the end of the year or it could be higher than that price or even lower. And with the decline this time, it has already panicked people.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
This is according to cryptonews media bitcoinlfg.com' Twitter account. However, I do not see this shared or reported on any of the other cryptonews media websites. Is this fake news or does Michael Saylor need to promise that he will eat his dick on national television to get this prediction more attention hehehhee.

BREAKING
Billionaire Michael Saylor Predicts that Bitcoin is Can Hit $5 million dollars.

Source https://twitter.com/bitcoinlfgo/status/1700981076389413281
Pages:
Jump to: