Pages:
Author

Topic: Microlending as a way to get started? - page 2. (Read 1252 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2016, 03:48:44 PM
IS a risky method,some members can use as collateral hacked account.Is a good idea if you only lend money to trust members with a high rank and trust.

You can reduce that risk by a ton based on signatures.

Which most people fail to notice, but thats the only way someone will be able to still be around to lend without being out of business.

Also the length of that signature - on how far it goes back associated with that account.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
June 15, 2016, 02:59:53 PM
IS a risky method,some members can use as collateral hacked account.Is a good idea if you only lend money to trust members with a high rank and trust.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 15, 2016, 03:14:44 AM
So, as mentioned before, I'm relatively new to Bitcoin. I can see that the Microlending system (on this forum, at least) is pretty well set up, with a trust system + collateral and escrow. Would it be a good idea to make some bitcoin lending out very small amounts to users? I could get started with a relatively small amount and only offer loans to very trustworthy members with collateral. Would this be a relatively safe way of making a bit of money? Thank you!

yes, I think it's nice to add to your bitcoin, with its many unmet demand for loans I think this business promises. But you will also be selective in choosing borrowers, because too many fraudster here. Thank you
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 13, 2016, 11:30:34 AM
So, as mentioned before, I'm relatively new to Bitcoin. I can see that the Microlending system (on this forum, at least) is pretty well set up, with a trust system + collateral and escrow. Would it be a good idea to make some bitcoin lending out very small amounts to users? I could get started with a relatively small amount and only offer loans to very trustworthy members with collateral. Would this be a relatively safe way of making a bit of money? Thank you!
As long as you will be providing secure loans here, you can sart getting profits with your microloans. Just follow the No collateral no loan policy of the forum so you can be safe from future scam attempts.
It's best if you start with microloans for short time loans like a few days or max weeks and get a % of interest.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
June 13, 2016, 11:16:32 AM

Of course it is good idea, but when i was watching lending section, there already is many services like this, so your offer have to be with little % .. and you have to be fast Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 13, 2016, 10:52:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: