Pages:
Author

Topic: Micromoney (AMM) bounties Campaign - page 11. (Read 30635 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
November 20, 2017, 12:24:06 PM
Congratulations to the team on the successful completion of the ICO! Tell me please, is the bounty campaign also completed or continuing? If it continues then to what date?

I read the ICO campaign was successful and the bounty campaign is to be finish too,
but need to know when we can remove the signature codes?  Congratulations for all the staff members and all that support in bounty campaign.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 11:46:22 AM
I registered in the book of orders a few months ago, and I only need a phone number, I already had a reward through the book of orders

you already receive tokens from bounty program Micromoney?
how to claim tokens in orderbook?

No, I got Propy, I want to say that there was no problem with the registration, only the phone number
Activity: 307
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 11:38:05 AM
He зacчитaнa нeдeля 13-19, facebook? twitter/
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
November 20, 2017, 11:30:40 AM
I registered in the book of orders a few months ago, and I only need a phone number, I already had a reward through the book of orders

you already receive tokens from bounty program Micromoney?
how to claim tokens in orderbook?
Activity: 406
November 20, 2017, 11:16:34 AM
very difficult to claim for my bounty. i have a problem in orderbook. whether my eth address can not be to claim?
please answer manager bounty..
November 20, 2017, 11:00:55 AM
Activity: 7
November 20, 2017, 09:11:57 AM
UA
And here is the problem ...
As we know, the project "MicroMoney" is a buddy doing wage payments for the bounty program, on our orderbook.io account. Orderbook has now introduced mandatory verification for its users. Without this verification, you can not make a deposit and you can not order the withdrawal of coins - I have now checked. I tried to order verification and uploaded my passport document. My passport was not verified and I was asked to download another document. But I do not have another document!
Now it turns out that I can not get my AMM coins, which I earned ?! I did the job for 1.5 months (facebook and twitter). How can you solve this problem now?
This is a significant issue! I think that this situation can not only touch me!
RU
A вoт и пpoблeмкa...
Кaк нaм извecтнo, пpoeкт “MicroMoney” бyдeт дeлaть выплaты зapaбoтнoй плaты пo бayнти пpoгpaммe, нa нaши aккayнты cepвиca orderbook.io. Orderbook  ввeл ceйчac oбязaтeльнyю вepификaцию для cвoиx пoльзoвaтeлeй. Бeз этoй вepификaции нeльзя cдeлaть дeпoзит и нeльзя зaкaзaть вывoд мoнeт - я ceйчac пpoвepил. Я пoпpoбoвaл зaкaзaть вepификaцию и зaгpyзил cвoй дoкyмeнт - пacпopт. Moй пacпopт нe пpoшeл вepификaцию и мeня пoпpocили зaгpyзить дpyгoй дoкyмeнт. Ho y мeня нeт дpyгoгo дoкyмeнтa!
Teпepь пoлyчaeтcя, чтo я нe cмoгy пoлyчить cвoи мoнeты AMM, кoтopыe я зapaбoтaл?! Я дeлaл paбoтy 1.5 мecяцa (фeйcбyк и твиттep). Кaк тeпepь мoжнo peшить этy пpoблeмy?
Этo знaчимый вoпpoc! Я дyмaю, чтo этa cитyaция мoжeт кacнyтьcя нe тoлькo мeня!

In a letter from orderbook.io it was written that verification will not affect your work. That is, you can continue to work without problems. This is a voluntary action. If they have entered mandatory verification, then your Russian passport is not needed. Throughout the world, a driver's license is used for this.
I received a letter from the Orderbook. They wrote that it is possible to use (make deposits and order withdrawals) without verification. After that I went to my account in Orderbook and checked - the address for the deposit of tokens and the order of withdrawal was available. Today I checked my account in the OrderBox - you can make a deposit bitcoin and ethereum, but for other coins (tokens) without verification you can not make deposits and can not be withdrawn.
And as for the driver's license, then I do not have it and not when it was not. I only have a passport of a citizen of Ukraine, which Orderbook rejected.

Orderbook has severe security checks. It is good once you can overcome the verification. It seem they are yet to get this process well because all of us have encountered the same problem. I uploaded my driver's license but it neither accepted nor rejected. It just froze. Micromoney has to understand this problem before sending tokens.

And I have the same problem with verification. There is only a passport that has not been verified. There is no driver's license. How do I get my money? Solve this problem, please.

Activity: 5
November 20, 2017, 09:10:25 AM
When is the distribution for the bounty rewards?
Activity: 406
November 20, 2017, 08:59:20 AM
hello dev, I already created the next orderbook account what else? so I can get payment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
November 20, 2017, 08:56:13 AM
UA
As we know, the project "MicroMoney" is a buddy doing wage payments for the bounty program, on our orderbook.io account. Orderbook has now introduced mandatory verification for its users. Without this verification, you can not make a deposit and you can not order the withdrawal of coins - I have now checked. I tried to order verification and uploaded my passport document. My passport was not verified and I was asked to download another document. But I do not have another document!
Now it turns out that I can not get my AMM coins, which I earned ?! I did the job for 1.5 months (facebook and twitter). How can you solve this problem now?
RU
A вoт и пpoблeмкa...
Кaк нaм извecтнo, пpoeкт “MicroMoney” бyдeт дeлaть выплaты зapaбoтнoй плaты пo бayнти пpoгpaммe, нa нaши aккayнты cepвиca orderbook.io. Orderbook  ввeл ceйчac oбязaтeльнyю вepификaцию для cвoиx пoльзoвaтeлeй. Бeз этoй вepификaции нeльзя cдeлaть дeпoзит и нeльзя зaкaзaть вывoд мoнeт - я ceйчac пpoвepил. Я пoпpoбoвaл зaкaзaть вepификaцию и зaгpyзил cвoй дoкyмeнт - пacпopт. Moй пacпopт нe пpoшeл вepификaцию и мeня пoпpocили зaгpyзить дpyгoй дoкyмeнт. Ho y мeня нeт дpyгoгo дoкyмeнтa!
Teпepь пoлyчaeтcя, чтo я нe cмoгy пoлyчить cвoи мoнeты AMM, кoтopыe я зapaбoтaл?! Я дeлaл paбoтy 1.5 мecяцa (фeйcбyк и твиттep). Кaк тeпepь мoжнo peшить этy пpoблeмy?

In a letter from orderbook.io it was written that verification will not affect your work. That is, you can continue to work without problems. This is a voluntary action. If they have entered mandatory verification, then your Russian passport is not needed. Throughout the world, a driver's license is used for this.
I received a letter from the Orderbook. They wrote that it is possible to use (make deposits and order withdrawals) without verification. After that I went to my account in Orderbook and checked - the address for the deposit of tokens and the order of withdrawal was available. Today I checked my account in the OrderBox - you can make a deposit bitcoin and ethereum, but for other coins (tokens) without verification you can not make deposits and can not be withdrawn.
And as for the driver's license, then I do not have it and not when it was not. I only have a passport of a citizen of Ukraine, which Orderbook rejected.

Orderbook has severe security checks. It is good once you can overcome the verification. It seem they are yet to get this process well because all of us have encountered the same problem. I uploaded my driver's license but it neither accepted nor rejected. It just froze. Micromoney has to understand this problem before sending tokens.
Activity: 29
November 20, 2017, 08:41:50 AM
UA
RU
A вoт и пpoблeмкa...

I have the same concern. My account in orderbook is not verified. I want to receive my tokens in an address in MEW. Please solve this problem.
I checked my account in the Orderbook. Same problem. I was not verified. After the verification, I was informed: "STATUS: INCORRECT." We were unable to verify your identity. "Please check the information you have provided is is correct." You may want to resubmit your information or contact support at [email protected] ". Does this mean that I will not receive my AMM? I participated in the bounty since October 15. I have 6 accruals. This is my first bounty, in which I participated. I do not get my AMM?
Dear DEVs, connect the payments to myetherwallet. Otherwise, many people will not be able to get bounty and will be offended by you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
November 20, 2017, 08:25:52 AM
Children, and coins already charged? Something I don't see them in the orderbook.
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 08:21:15 AM
I congratulate the team on the successful completion of ICO !! I wish you good luck and success !! I willed in you !!

Activity: 289
November 20, 2017, 07:22:13 AM
UA
RU
A вoт и пpoблeмкa...

Activity: 924
Merit: 283
November 20, 2017, 07:03:47 AM
UA
RU
A вoт и пpoблeмкa...

Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
November 20, 2017, 06:28:51 AM
Hello, I have one question. In applications you do not ask about wallet number. When we can to provide it and how it will happen? Will be request on e-mail or how Huh

You should learn to read, before you attempt to join something.

Important notes: How am I supposed to get my bounty?

Dear participants, for getting your bonus, you should create a personal account on Orderbook. Use the same email address you have put in bounty registration form. After the crowdsale is concluded, your bounty tokens will be credited directly into your Orderbook account. Please mind that counting all participants’ stakes is rather a complicated and long process, so some delays are possible. Should you have any questions concerning our Bounty Program, feel free to reach us out on our official Media channels.

MicroMoney Bounty program will last till November 18. Feel free to join it at any time!

Bounty will be paid out by MicroMoney Team After the end of the ICO.
Are we then required to open orderbook wallets instead of myetherwallet?
Activity: 289
November 20, 2017, 06:08:32 AM
UA
RU
A вoт и пpoблeмкa...
Activity: 378
November 20, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
Congratulations to the team on the successful completion of the ICO! Tell me please, is the bounty campaign also completed or continuing? If it continues then to what date?
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
November 20, 2017, 03:06:54 AM
Hello, I have one question. In applications you do not ask about wallet number. When we can to provide it and how it will happen? Will be request on e-mail or how Huh

You should learn to read, before you attempt to join something.

Important notes: How am I supposed to get my bounty?

Dear participants, for getting your bonus, you should create a personal account on Orderbook. Use the same email address you have put in bounty registration form. After the crowdsale is concluded, your bounty tokens will be credited directly into your Orderbook account. Please mind that counting all participants’ stakes is rather a complicated and long process, so some delays are possible. Should you have any questions concerning our Bounty Program, feel free to reach us out on our official Media channels.

MicroMoney Bounty program will last till November 18. Feel free to join it at any time!

Bounty will be paid out by MicroMoney Team After the end of the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: