Pages:
Author

Topic: Microsoft and Nasdaq to Build a Blockchain Platform - page 2. (Read 263 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
It is good if this news is not just a yellow press or regular statements, but a truly complete project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
I read about it about six months ago. I am sure that it will facilitate the work of the stock exchange. The price of bitcoin is not likely to be affected, but the blockchain is eager to power !
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
I have heard this quite a while now but still no process. But I guess in the future it will be done and it will help a lot inside the crypto space.

ICE own nasdaq

they are working with microsoft and starbucks to do BAKKT
there are many topics on this forum and many blogposts and videos on the internet about BAKKT. all you need to do is use the search features of this forum, google or youtube
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Nasdaq opened its electronic stock exchange back in 1971. The stock exchange highly invests in cutting-edge technology and hopes to be a pioneer in the blockchain.
According to Mr. Haglind, Key players in the industry are looking to these technologies Roll Eyes to make them more effective and efficient while gaining a competitive advantage.

I have heard this quite a while now but still no process. But I guess in the future it will be done and it will help a lot inside the crypto space.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
HTC Exodus, the blockchain-focused smartphone that was announced in May, is apparently set to arrive publicly on October 22. HTC has released a teaser video through the newly created HTC Exodus Instagram account that shows "10.22" to hint at the launch of the upcoming smartphone. The teased launch date is notably in line with the recent revelation through a dedicated website. The official site also started taking registrations, possibly to determine the demand of the HTC Exodus before its formal launch. A recent report separately mentioned that the HTC Exodus will be available for purchase globally, except in China. Price details and specifications of the smartphone are yet to be revealed, though.

HTC used to be a giant in the mobile phone industry, but now it is dying.
I have never heard of HTC's development of any blockchain before, but now it suddenly announced the blockchain-focused smartphone.
In my opinion, this is just the last dying struggle.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Nasdaq opened its electronic stock exchange back in 1971. The stock exchange highly invests in cutting-edge technology and hopes to be a pioneer in the blockchain.
According to Mr. Haglind, Key players in the industry are looking to these technologies Roll Eyes to make them more effective and efficient while gaining a competitive advantage.

Pages:
Jump to: