Pages:
Author

Topic: Microsoft, yes the real MICROSOFT just partnered with IOTA - page 2. (Read 9611 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 250
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 888
Merit: 1000
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
this nonsense shit already seen from miles and miles away, i once already said microsoft trying to add all the shitcoins to their shit project call azure. nothing new.

Yeah I get that anti-Microsoft vibe and it is for a good reason. Still I got to admit Azure is one very serious platform for virtual machines, tried it, and it works very good.
legendary
Activity: 1512
there are tons of useless shitcoins out there which the dev are millionaires. this shit is no different. it's all about hypes and manipulating games.

We'll see what code and functionality we'll get. I don't want to butter up CfB but he not used to turn up with copy-paste shitcoins. Perhaps IOTA will be a failure but in that case it not going to happen because of the dev was after the quick buck.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
there are tons of useless shitcoins out there which the dev are millionaires. this shit is no different. it's all about hypes and manipulating games.

Funny

Microsoft seems to disagree with you

I'll probably go with them.

And by the way, I trusted CFB anyway.

Why dont you look into Iota. You look really smart 99.75% of the time with these blanket statements.

However, Iota is the exception here.

Factom, Iota and Ethereum are it, plus another coin I dont know the name of yet.

That's all that they have partnered with that I know of.

Bentach, you need to understand, Iota doesn't even have a blockchain. It uses a new innovation called a Tangle.

This allows Iota to solve many issues that have plagued crypto for years, such as the scaling issue for example.

Read up on it. You sound very uninformed.

I would hate for people to not trust you later when you are outing a real scam.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1764
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
all claimed to be special but 1000% are scam alike useless crap. lol

I disagree about 1000%, let's stop there because further discussion seems to be useless.
legendary
just common sense
all this scams popping out and the dev making millionaires of dollars and their coding is just useless in real world, only HYPES!

I'm not sure generalization should be applied in every single case.

all claimed to be special but 1000% are scam alike useless crap. lol
legendary
just common sense
all this scams popping out and the dev making millionaires of dollars and their coding is just useless in real world, only HYPES!

I'm not sure generalization should be applied in every single case.
legendary
google your shit coin to see if you can use it to buy toilet paper, chance is you can't! LOL

There is not much logic in your post. You have fallen so deep, my friend.

just common sense
all these scams popping out and the dev making millionaires of dollars and their coding is just useless in real world, only HYPES!
legendary
Activity: 1344
He has removed the post you quoted. That was just a wrong link.

All I want is shyliar to say: I mixed up with Azure BaaS, sorry.
But he is googling hard to prove that everyone in this thread is wrong and he is right.
legendary
google your shit coin to see if you can use it to buy toilet paper, chance is you can't! LOL

There is not much logic in your post. You have fallen so deep, my friend.
legendary
google your shit coins with the microsoft partnership to see if you can use it to buy toilet paper, chance is you can't! some probably able to get as giftcard which pay tons of fees, bitcoin fees, card fees.... LOL
legendary
He has removed the post you quoted. That was just a wrong link.
legendary
Virtually anyone can become a Microsoft partner if they pay a small amount of money. My friend became one while unemployed so he could add it to his resume. Whenever I see this type of nonsense posted even if it's for Bitcoin, Ethereum or IOTA it just makes me laugh.

Either your mistaken, or full of shit.

Post proof like we did, or it didn't happen

Well here is one link (of thousands) explaining how it's done.

https://rcpmag.com/articles/2011/03/09/microsoft-partner-network-cost.aspx

I usually use google.

Are you kidding?
Comparing to be a member in MPN and the part iota plays in azure is so..... hmmmm ....risible

ahhh ....your name is "SHY LIAR" ...  Roll Eyes keep on

Here is a better link explaining how to get the Microsoft Azure as a service free for a month.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial/?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_ID=SEM_

Yeap. And here is the Amazon Web Services link https://aws.amazon.com/free/?nc1=h_ls But how the hell it is relevant to the topic  Huh

And what is the name of your friend who is a partner at Blockchain as a Service  ?
legendary
lol. all these worthless craps competing of whom able to scam more money from the dumb morons who have no clue on anything.

bitcoin > litecoin > dogecoin
if the name of your shitcoins is not on the top lists then your scam come way too late to the game. your scam crap have no chance of adoption or anyone to considered beside just a get rich quick scam and manipulate trading games.

nothing new
legendary
lol. all these worthless craps competing of whom able to scam more money from the dumb morons who have no clue on anything.

bitcoin > litecoin > dogecoin
if the name of your shitcoins is not on the top lists then your scam come way too late to the game. your scam crap have no chance of adoption or anyone to considered beside just a get rich quick scam and manipulate trading games.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Virtually anyone can become a Microsoft partner if they pay a small amount of money. My friend became one while unemployed so he could add it to his resume. Whenever I see this type of nonsense posted even if it's for Bitcoin, Ethereum or IOTA it just makes me laugh.

I usually use google.

Are you kidding?
Comparing to be a member in MPN and the part iota plays in azure is so..... hmmmm ....risible

ahhh ....your name is "SHY LIAR" ...  Roll Eyes keep on
legendary
Activity: 1512

A simple MS partnership for selling, designing and deploying MS based solutions and providing services and templates on Azure are not the same stuff. Sorry to say but from your link it's clear you don't really know what you talking about.
legendary

I usually use google.

Your link is about Microsoft Partner Network - the program for re-sellers of Microsoft software, like MS Office and MS SharePoint.

Now what is the name of your friend who got his blockchain project on Azure  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: