Pages:
Author

Topic: Microsoft's Bing Launches Bitcoin Rewards Sweepstakes - page 2. (Read 2098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
This is funny... Mozilla {Firefox} accepts Bitcoin to ask for donations, and Microsoft accepts Bitcoin via Bing, to pay people to use their browser.  Grin Grin Grin

There has been a lot of fighting in the browser scene, with Microsoft working Bing into it's OS as the default browser to give them the advantage. Microsoft {Bing} and Google work with the 3 letter agencies to

farm information on people, and Mozilla has to rely on donations to survive, because they do not support this information farming.  Roll Eyes

What a strange world we live in........
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
bing give you free money every 33 days or so.  via rewards.  

do 30 searches a day  earn 15 points. at 500 points you can get a 5 dollar amazon card.

To not belong to bing is throwing away money. about eleven  $5 amazon gift cards every year.

Also to not support bing and not enter this contest is to not support BTC
LOL, this is hilarious to me.
Why would we spending 33 days to get $5 amazon gift card?
If we can earn much more from signature campaign.
Yup it just marketing technique
and i tink it so wasted your time if you're whiling your day to get only $5 Amazon giftcard
unfortunately not at all website has indexed on bing
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!

do 30 searches a day  earn 15 points. at 500 points you can get a 5 dollar amazon card.

To not belong to bing is throwing away money. about eleven  $5 amazon gift cards every year.

Yes you can earn more, but signature campaigns stay on this forum and are not that visible. This Bing sweepstake action is our much wanted connection to the real world and to one of the biggest companies, Microsoft. I think this is a nice gesture from them and we should take advantage of this.

So I do agree that every bitcoiner should support this and I sure will.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -

"This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple, Inc."

LOL, WAT?

this is awesome! I will use some of my Bing reward points to enter this sweepstakes!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
unfortunately this bing rewards is not available in all countries  Sad
Activity: 266

Activity: 308
Uggh. I hate bing. I won't use it even if they offer me free bitcoin. Oh wait they are offering me free bitcoin... Yup still not using it.

Yeah.  Pretty much.

BUT this is freaking awesome.  To see another big company not only get behind bitcoins but to promote it!  I think 280 might be looking like a good entry price Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
this thing looks so cool
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
This is great. Although bing still sucks and is worse than google.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
So how do we participate in this sweepstakes? There's no link in the Coindesk article, there's no instruction in the graphic attached to one of the posts, etc.

Sounds like a great sweepstakes, I'd love to join, but I don't know how and I'm not a regular Bing user.

P.S...maybe this is a sign that I shouldn't be a Bing user...

https://www.bing.com/rewards/redeem/win

It's there.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179
Uggh. I hate bing. I won't use it even if they offer me free bitcoin. Oh wait they are offering me free bitcoin... Yup still not using it.
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
So how do we participate in this sweepstakes? There's no link in the Coindesk article, there's no instruction in the graphic attached to one of the posts, etc.

Sounds like a great sweepstakes, I'd love to join, but I don't know how and I'm not a regular Bing user.

P.S...maybe this is a sign that I shouldn't be a Bing user...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

"This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple, Inc."

LOL, WAT?

Activity: 266
http://www.coindesk.com/bing-tango-card-bitcoin/

The move suggests a broadening relationship between Microsoft, which owns Bing, and the digital currency. Microsoft added bitcoin as a payment option for digital content in December.
Pages:
Jump to: