Pages:
Author

Topic: MicroSoul Coins in production/ in design phase - page 6. (Read 3591 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
So as promised a new thread to reserve numbers or discuss new coins coming from MicroSoul.
Block Halving Coin Designs:

Note the seines from 1-5 that  ultimately leads to a 5 BTC price is called the Gold Digger series.

Series one is here:
there will be 10 1 Troy Oz silver with the Microsoul sticker and the same with a CryptoImperator sticker.
This series will have the part code to the final 5 bitcoin prize and on the back have prizes worth  0.5 BTC in alt coins

Series 2 is here:

There will be 40 1 Troy Oz silver and 40 bronze coins.
These will be loaded in a lottery style and the details will be released in due course.

Series 3 will be released in celebration for the block halving. the coins will come in 2 halves. Some 2 Silver halves and some bronze halves. Still hasn't been designed yet.

Series 4
This will be a run of 50 coins

Series 5

This will be a run of 10 coins (MAX) made of Gold coins

Currently I am trying to get someone involved in updating my site and getting a coin register together. Because I really do not have some to do this. If this happened I could probably increase sales outside just this forum which would help spread the word of bitcoin more also. I will continue looking for someone anyway. I was going to pay them a very small % of each sale like 1% or something. See how it goes really. If can expand into new markets then can negotiate that also.

I would need to give them admin rights to my site so has to be trust worthy also. Its just if anyone has time to burn really. I will eventually get round to it when my contract is up in my 9-5 but until then it will remain like it is which could be improved a lot.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: