Pages:
Author

Topic: Microwallet.co - A Step Towards Saving The Faucet Industry - page 2. (Read 390 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 251
pHp DeV
Will it simply be an implementation of the script being released at hostingforbtc.com (this was part of mexicantarget's ANN on faucethub.io) or something new?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I agree that the change announced by FH has had a very negative impact on the faucets world, and not only because FH will no longer be a micro wallet, but also because this site was much more than that. There are already several alternatives for FH, but even if it is said that competition is always good, in this case, it is not desirable that the small amounts of coins which faucets pay to users become divided into few micro wallets.

It is likely that over time one of the services will stand out and become a major player, but what I've seen so far doesn't promise much. I can not say anything about your service because it has not been launched yet, but I can say that it is a bit strange to me that you have a plan for crowdfunding. Faucets, micro wallets/micro earnings and crowdfunding are not on the same page for me.

I think the model developed by FH was great, but I agree that it can always be better. After FaucetBox which was just a simple micro wallet, FaucetHub has set things up to a really high level. The question is can anyone beat that, or at least be on a similar level.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Faucets’ industry is suffering particularly these days… One of the “main faces”, Faucethub.io announced that is going to not continue to operate as a micro wallet anymore.

The situation reminds me, back in time, what had happened to the famous site “Faucetbox.com” which announced in November 2016 the closure of their service.

As faucet owners, we understand the frustration of all other owners out there who received such a big hit and had to find a solution in no time to be able to continue paying their users and keep running their faucets.

We’re not blaming anyone for this, but we really want to help people to find a long term solution for their business, and for users, to find a new microwallet for their needs.

For this reason, the Crowdstartups team (The same team that is behind www.earnbtc.io) is going to release a brand new microwallet dedicated not just on faucets’ industry but to all crypto market:

We have gathered our dev team to release the beta version of the wallet in a few days. The basic version will only have enough features to let faucets continue working without any interruption. And we will try our best to provide you with a solution so that you don’t have to update your backend code at all.

www.microwallet.co Live and running 09/12/2019

It will be a simple multicurrency microwallet, nothing more, nothing less.

Remember, this doesn’t stop here. After the release of the basic version, the full feature plan with be shared in public and this project will come into the Crowd Funding phase. We are planning something more than just a way to receive payment.

More updates will be shared soon, stay tuned or subscribe here: A Step Towards Saving The Faucet Industry

Joanne Fields from Crowdstartups team
Pages:
Jump to: