Pages:
Author

Topic: Mike Novogratz: “Bitcoin is unlikely to fall even lower” - page 2. (Read 326 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
any idea how much money mr. novogratz lost with his failed bull calls on bitcoin? he is doing that since quite a while.

if you want stability for bitcoinprice from mr. novogratz then tell him to invest all his billions into bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
Every hit. Every miss. Every moment. Everybet.io
Novogratz has continued to make claims since as long as I can remember. He'll be considered a shark once one of these targets hit, but that goes for anyone attempting to make a call on the position of the market, or any "bottom" for that matter.

However, if we were to base this level of drop on historical price declines, Bitcoin is close to the point where it's been considered the "lowest lows". In 2011, Bitcoin dropped over 92%, in later years, high 80%, and so on. We are close to that range of retrace.

If anyone is buying right now, I think that it's a good idea to accumulate and hold at this point. Not all at once, of course!
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
Almost all days of this year has bearish with a lot of sadness and also majority were forced to cut their Lose. Just like as Mike Novogratsz the price dump will probably not happen anymore
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I hope Mike Novograz will make an effort to keep the market and keep it from falling below 3000. I think that everything will be fine.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency enthusiast and CEO of the Galaxy Digital Foundation Mike Novogratz (Mike Novogratz) in an interview with Bloomberg said that Bitcoin is unlikely to continue to decline further.

The former hedge fund manager and partner of the Goldman Sachs Group believes that in the foreseeable future, the rate of the first cryptocurrency is likely to fluctuate in the $ 3000- $ 6000 channel. At the same time, Novograc expressed interest in macroeconomic transactions.

“We are moving to a great macro era. Cryptocurrencies are less interesting compared to macroeconomics. It has been boring for many years, and cryptocurrencies have aroused interest, but now everything has changed, ”said the former Wall Street former manager.

It is noteworthy that despite the fall in the cryptocurrency market by almost 80% this year, Novograc considers Bitcoin to be a promising coin. In his opinion, the first cryptocurrency will become a repository of value. He sees a no less perspective in tokenized assets such as real estate.

Mike Novograts also expects a massive arrival of institutional investors and a significant increase in the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market.

"I think that the institutional market is on the way and the decline in the cryptocurrency market is almost complete," Novograc concluded.

Note that earlier Mike Novograts compared Bitcoin with a drug, and the current situation on the market - with the "methadone clinic." However, before that, he believed that in the second quarter of 2019, the first cryptocurrency would reach $ 20,000 and, perhaps, even step over it.

It is worth emphasizing that today the Bitcoin rate has risen by more than 20% from local minimums and exceeded the level of $ 3,900.

A source:https://bits.media/mayk-novograts-bitkoin-vryad-li-upadet-eshche-nizhe/
Pages:
Jump to: