Pages:
Author

Topic: Mikemark account scammed me - page 2. (Read 375 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
October 23, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

Good Day All.
I had sold my MikeMark account for my mom medical expenses to one person.
That person get the account details and reset the password and mail .Now he is not paying me .
He scammed me .And saying me , you can't do anything now.
So please give that MikeMark account redtrust.
It is helpful for me.
Then that guy come to know ,their will be the punishment .If he scam others.
Quoted for reference. Your posting style doesn't look like MikeMark's posting at all. I also have a hard time believing MikeMark lives in a country where selling a Full Member account can pay for medical bills.

If you can sign a message from 1PmHZ3eSuDK5BZA3pUqrCMmjeJk7uqZ4Ax, I'll tag the account.
copper member
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1293
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
October 23, 2018, 05:37:04 AM

Good Day All.
I had sold my MikeMark account for my mom medical expenses to one person.
That person get the account details and reset the password and mail .Now he is not paying me .
He scammed me .And saying me , you can't do anything now.
So please give that MikeMark account redtrust.
It is helpful for me.
Then that guy come to know ,their will be the punishment .If he scam others.
If you mean this account (MikeMark) who woke up: at 9/4/2018 7:04:18 PM and whose Password changed 5 days ago. To make this simple complain it takes you 5 days? Are you trying to kidding? If not,
Then proof that account is yours by providing any staked bitcoin wallet ID and verify that id is yours by verifying signature.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
What happened:: He was to sell the account to me, after payment he gave me a password that didn't work. I told him of the problem with the account, he denied his involvement with it meanwhile as i type this, the account has been logged in to. He offered to replace the, account with a member account for which i was strongly was against because of the loss i had made, so i told him to report the account and give it redtrust if truly he did not temper with it. The previous posts you had seen here were by him.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mikemark-88833

Reference Link:
Amount Scammed: $130
Payment Method: ETH
Proof of Payment: https://ethplorer.io/tx/0x6d19c913311a55d039d253da0c92e07cb4cadc16ee6d27baff0e6ed192486e19
PM/Chat Logs: m.imgur.com/a/3ebMJKY
Additional Notes: The previous messages posted here where by the seller of the account, i am the buyer that was scammed. Whats even funny is that The seller claims he's a reseller.this account was created by me (the aggrieved) and was given to him to report to the necessary authorities since he claimed he had nothing to do with the password change. Apparently he's done a terrible job at that. Nonetheless the Mike mark account and other accounts on the screenshot should be treated with caution.
Pages:
Jump to: