Pages:
Author

Topic: Millionaire leaves message on the key to happiness on a bank receipt... - page 3. (Read 8493 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Working hard means working hard for the rich, not for yourself, these times.

en·tre·pre·neur
noun
1. a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
My girlfriend has studied psychology and this way helps young people with difficult background (violation, drugs, ...) to find their way back to life. She focuses very hard on this tasks, but she cannot get rich this way, although I think it's very important. Instead her real income decreases every year.

Most people have no chance to get rich, mostly the honest ones. It's a bad time.

With the exception of the ones with mental issues, most people do have a chance to become rich. But they would have to work hard and smart on their dream.

One person could take the pet rock idea and market it in a way that has never been done before. Another person could start an automobile plant completely different than the way it's been done. The later should sound familiar.

~Bruno~

Are you dreaming? Work as hard as Paris?

Working hard means working hard for the rich, not for yourself, these times.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
That is kinda broad. Just because you are not rich does not make you broke or barely producing. But my answer would be, raise your kids to be good people and it should all work out in the end. I have 3 kids and I hate money, and we are happy and keep a roof over our heads, and feed and clothe ourselves. My wife does not work, this is a single income home, you don't have to kill both parents to bring your kids up so they can all have some status symbol they think they need (iPhone, cool shoes, etc). Once 1 generation of kids is raised to have a good moral set of values, they wont all (not to say some wont but we are talking about the needs of the many here) grow up to be money hungry dicks that think just because you are not rich, well you must be a lazy piece of crap who never put out enough effort to get rich like them.

TL;DR: Don't let your kids to grow up to be assholes.

Well said.

So many people spend their lives chasing money, more fool them.

As for that note, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
My girlfriend has studied psychology and this way helps young people with difficult background (violation, drugs, ...) to find their way back to life. She focuses very hard on this tasks, but she cannot get rich this way, although I think it's very important. Instead her real income decreases every year.

Most people have no chance to get rich, mostly the honest ones. It's a bad time.

With the exception of the ones with mental issues, most people do have a chance to become rich. But they would have to work hard and smart on their dream.

One person could take the pet rock idea and market it in a way that has never been done before. Another person could start an automobile plant completely different than the way it's been done. The later should sound familiar.

~Bruno~
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
That is kinda broad. Just because you are not rich does not make you broke or barely producing. But my answer would be, raise your kids to be good people and it should all work out in the end. I have 3 kids and I hate money, and we are happy and keep a roof over our heads, and feed and clothe ourselves. My wife does not work, this is a single income home, you don't have to kill both parents to bring your kids up so they can all have some status symbol they think they need (iPhone, cool shoes, etc). Once 1 generation of kids is raised to have a good moral set of values, they wont all (not to say some wont but we are talking about the needs of the many here) grow up to be money hungry dicks that think just because you are not rich, well you must be a lazy piece of crap who never put out enough effort to get rich like them.

TL;DR: Don't let your kids to grow up to be assholes.
Yes, I am trying to simplify it into a more pure douchey explanation.

Then, care to answer the question?
How can you meet the needs of the many if you're broke and barely producing?
Yes, I am trying to simplify it into a more pure douchey explanation.
Found the accounts owner.

By focusing on what matters to you, not taking advice from people who are detached from reality.

Isn't that exactly what the note says?

By focusing on what matters to you, not taking advice from people who are detached from reality.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Found the accounts owner. Yeah, then leave it on a receipt and tell everyone how they screwed up their life by having kids, friends or a life before working toward building up a fat bank account because thats all that really matters.

Why is this man a douche? What is wrong with limiting your obligations until you can easily meet them?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
He's right, you have to believe in yourself and only let positive influences hold control over your life.  You must act with your conscience, not your ego.
What a douche bag.
Pages:
Jump to: