Pages:
Author

Topic: Millionaires in the making right now with the altcoin pumps - page 3. (Read 4309 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
So many massive gains last night. Anyone profited?

Bitcoin Plus: %3000+
Bitcoin Dark: %600+
Bitstar: %500+
Bytecoin (ongoing pump): %500+

All of them with decent volume.

What gives?

But specially Bitcoin Plus was, and is, insane. So much money being put on that thing right now. It refuses to go down, still holding strong at 0.07.
No, i don't get from the altcoins that you said above even I don't trade them
 because all of them are not stable, doesn't have large capitalization
will be hard to make constant profit from there because they be pumped not every time.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
if the scheme is:
"names, that are similar to bitcoin,  that sound like direct competitors"  (not necessarily technically very similar)  

then BITshares may be the next one / only one left
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitshares/
 (also, it is serious, yet moving horizontally since a long while, comparable features/goals as decred, eth, dash)

BTC vs BCC  vs BCU
              vs BTCD vs XBC vs BITS
             vs BCN
            vs BTS
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
all start with b.

what is next
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
NOBL, QORA, NSR, C2, FLDC, PINK, BTM, ....
up up up.

Seems to me like a big, big diversionary tactic. Look: All the "important" coins are going down, because people are seized by gambling fever and takin' all their money out, in order to play with all that small coins now. And when the important coins reached the bottom - bam! - they are gone.
Wink
names are so powerful Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

What gives?

But specially Bitcoin Plus was, and is, insane. So much money being put on that thing right now. It refuses to go down, still holding strong at 0.07.

I never heard of Bitcoin Dark and Bitcoin plus. But yes, you are correct they are being pump and dump right now. So who are pumping and dumping? I really don't know because these 2 coins have not gain enough supporters, but the volume last night was huge. Maybe BU enthusiast? To create and create another FUD? Your guess is as good as mine  Grin

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/forgotten-bitcoin-alternatives-involved-massive-pump-dump-scheme/

Bitcoin Plus
Bitcoin Dark
Bitstar
Bytecoin
next?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It is not very clear regarding what is going on right now.

The question is how long this will last to prove stability at the current exchange rates? People are going insane trying to catch some of these profits, and it is easy for those selling at high prices will leave the coin and who bought them will suffer.

Time will reveal.

Yes I agree there should be a reason why this pumps,if there are no great news about a particular that's pumping we can easily tell that whales are behind it and you should be very carefully not to be left behind,when they dump it.

Bytecoin in particular has achieved 500% increase today, but nothing new with its platform and that leads to the conclusion it is just the big holders of these coins decided to get as much liquidity from it and leave it behind. Unless of course, there is something proven with its platform to be doing something that users are adopting. It just makes no sense for this pump.

At its difficulty rate, anyone could easily mine 1000 - 2000 bytecoins a day, keeping these rates on high will make anybody make some cash money on daily basis if it keeps increasing.

So logically, it is not as good as it seems to be.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

What gives?

Once you saw Dash grow x10 you see anything is possible. Soon you will be able to trade 100 DASH for one BitcoinDark.  There is lots of idiots with huge bags of money.

Indeed, but Dash is known for having spent OneCoin tier amounts in marketing, which coupled with the particular context of the bitcoin crisis, has made a lot of idiots think Dash is better than bitcoin because it moves coins faster.

But what even are those coins? I had to look it out.

I think this is some sort of trolljob by whales to confuse newbies because of the BU FUD, so they are pumping all those "Bitcoin-something" coins or pretty much anything that begins with "Bit". I wonder if "Bitshares" is next lol.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

The question is how long this will last to prove stability at the current exchange rates? People are going insane trying to catch some of these profits, and it is easy for those selling at high prices will leave the coin and who bought them will suffer.

Time will reveal.

Yes I agree there should be a reason why this pumps,if there are no great news about a particular that's pumping we can easily tell that whales are behind it and you should be very carefully not to be left behind,when they dump it.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
I don't even know what those coins are, and I sure as hell didn't profit from the madness surrounding them.  Too risky for my blood.   These all trade on exchanges?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
These are exciting times.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

What gives?

Once you saw Dash grow x10 you see anything is possible. Soon you will be able to trade 100 DASH for one BitcoinDark.  There is lots of idiots with huge bags of money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Time will reveal.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

What gives?

Pages:
Jump to: